Latina boy scout camp riding instructor

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Latina boy scout camp riding instructor

Post by uemndlr »

I vaguely remember this story, probably from the old asstr site or so. What makes this story remarkable is the super cool attitude of the narrator.

She was with a boy scout camp as a riding instructor, and she would always play pranks on the boys, who then tied her up in revenge. So she would "find myself tied to the flagpole every other day". Some details I remember is a boy taking out her gag and being greeted by a waterfall of Spanish swearwords, and a boy offering to untie her if she would kiss him, because he had never kissed a Latina girl before, and she was like "yeah, as if he had kissed any kind of girl at all".

At the end, she spent the bus ride home tied up under the luggage, because she had poured apple sauce down a boy's pants. The punch line was that the boy scout chieftain (or how it's called?) was "so sweet": He took her aside and suggested that if she was less mean to the boys, perhaps they wouldn't tie her up all the time.

Does that ring any bell?
U+101D3
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I think it’s this series from the archives that you are looking for :

Scout Girl's stories
Summer Camp

The rest of her stories are listed at the bottom of the first one
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Absolutely, that's it! Thank you so much!
U+101D3
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

This is one of the first stories I ever read on this site. It feels like a long, long time ago now. Still a good story.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Kyle wrote: 1 year ago This is one of the first stories I ever read on this site. It feels like a long, long time ago now. Still a good story.
Well, it was written 19 years ago - yikes! Time flies!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic