Willingly tied and revenge

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

Hogtied1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Willingly tied and revenge

Post by Hogtied1 »

Looking for the story where the babysitter gets kidnapped. I remember the boy being babysat was called Carlos and in the 'sequel' the babysitter gets tied by one of the girl's sister (Tamara) and then gets taught how to tie someone up so he can get revenge. Hope that's enough info to retrieve it :D
Larzade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Larzade »

Babysitting gone wrong MFF/M

by dekcol » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:34 am
HI all, this is my first post, thought I would share this story after reading many good stories on this board. This is based on true events, slightly modified for reading enjoyment and of course, all the names have been changed.

At the time I was 16 years old (we'll call me Kevin) attending a local high school. There was this family friend that had some emergency in their extended family, forcing her and the husband to leave town for the weekend. They decided it would be easiest to leave their 12 year old son (we'll call him Carlos) at home, and asked my parents if they were willing to look after him while they were gone. He couldn't come over to our house because there was just not enough room. To my dismay, my parents suggested that I could go over to their house and act as his babysitter for the weekend (which I have never done before). Now the reason why I didn't like this arrangement was because I didn't really like Carlos at all. I wasn't terribly close to him, and our conversations were limited to generic chatter. He was a brat to say the least (no manners, exceedingly immature, a bit of a drama queen, etc etc). Also, I don't try to hide my disdainful attitude towards him, and he has returned that attitude towards me. But out of respect for his parents (who were generally nice people), I grudgingly agreed to babysit him. Carlos, on the other hand, did not like the idea at all ("I'm 12 years old already, for God's sake! I don't need a babysitter", etc etc), but after arguing with his parents for a while, he sulkingly agreed to the arrangement.

The parents were to leave on Friday morning, which meant I would go straight to his house after school with everything I need in my bag. They laid some ground rules for Carlos (sleep at 11, don't leave the house, etc etc). Carlos would be home first after school (his intermediate school finishes the day earlier than my high school) and open the door for me. So along came Friday (a hot summer day) and I arrived at his house wearing my school uniform (navy and white striped short-sleeved shirt, navy shorts and navy knee high socks). He answered the door, still wearing his school uniform (blue short-sleeved shirt, dark navy shorts and black knee high socks). A bit about me and Carlos: at the time i was around 1.7m tall, and he was at least a head shorter than me. We had the typical skinny Asian build, and neither of us were particularly strong. We both wore glasses.

"Hey Kevin, come in and make yourself comfortable", said Carlos.

"Hey, man is it hot today", I replied, panting and sweating from the abnormally hot weather.

I stepped into his house, and he proceeds to show me to the guest room where I'll be sleeping.

"Mum said you can stay in this room, but don't touch any of this stuff or I'll have to spank you", he said sarcastically. I remember rolling my eyes, wondering if his attitude is going to change at all in the weekend.

It was in this room that I was "captured". As soon as I have stepped into the room and put my schoolbag down, a "hood" covered my head and the opening was secured around my neck, making it impossible for me to take off (I later found out that it was just a small sack).

"What the f--- man!" I yelled, stumbling around confused and blinded, and still tired from the walk.

"Get him now!" screamed Carlos.

The next moments were all a blur. I heard some girls shout in the background and Carlos grunting as I felt some rope tighten around my body, pinning my arms to the side. Right afterwards, I was tackled to the floor. Unbeknownst to me, Carlos had brought two of his school friends home, and hidden them in the house before I arrived. Presumably, they all tackled me to the floor (which was easy given that I was blinded and disoriented). The fall crushed the breath out of me. As I lay there dazed, and still not being able to see a damn thing, I felt the kids straddle me and doing something with my legs. One of them (presumably Carlos) grabbed my hands_forearms and forced them behind my back. At this point I had recovered enough to start struggling seriously. I attempted to thrash around, but to my dismay I found that they had somehow looped a rope around my ankles and attached the rope to a bedpost or something, so that I couldn't really kick my legs. Still, I struggled like there was no tomorrow. I figured that they were trying to tie me up (duh!), and I couldn't allow that to happen.

"Just give up man, you can't get out!" shouted Carlos, amongst a plethora of panting and grunting. I tried to thrash, roll around and get my arms free. But with three kids sitting on me, and a rope somewhat pinning my arms, I couldn't lift any part of my body off the floor at all.

"Tie his hands up Amy", said Carlos. My wrists were held together while "Amy" proceeded to tie and cinch them. "Get his legs now," said Carlos. I felt somebody sit on my legs and hold them, while rope was tied and cinched at multiple points along my legs and ankles.

After my legs were completely tied up, one of the girls said "That should be enough, let's tighten his arms now". They proceeded to tightly tie my elbows together, then lifted my upper body so that I was kneeling on the floor. Throughout all this I was still struggling, but eventually they managed to loop the rope multiple times around my body and completely pin my arms.

At the end, we were all panting and sweating profusely. And I was still struggling in that kneeling position. Carlos held me as the hood was cut off, and I gasped for fresh air. In front of me stood an Asian girl and a white girl with blonde hair, both wearing their school uniforms (blue short-sleeved shirt, blue check pleat knee length skirt and stockings), both admiring their handiwork.

I tried to shout, but Carlos held his hand over my mouth, muffling the cries.

"Hold him while I find something to gag him with", he snarled. The girls forced me to the floor again, straddled me, and pushed my face into a pillow to muffle my shouts.

After a while, I heard Carlos return. "I think he'll enjoy chewing on these", he said gleefully, while the girls laughed. Anticipating the gag, I clenched my jaws and closed my mouth. The girls pulled my hair and forced my head up, and I saw Carlos dangling a pair of his black school socks. I could only assume they came from the dirty laundry basket.

"Cmon, open wide!" he laughed, with the white girl trying to force my mouth open. I clenched my jaws so hard that I could feel my back teeth hurting. I did NOT want to taste those socks. Eventually, the girl thought to pinch my nose. Those seconds were the longest I have ever held my breath for. In the end, I had to gasp for air, and Carlos immediately shoved the socks in. The white girl then proceeded to wrap duct tape several times around my head, securing those socks in place. God, did they taste disgusting. I tried shouting "F--- YOU", but all that came out was some muffled noises.

"Let me introduce your captors", Carlos mocked. I did mention he was a bit of a drama queen. "To my right is the lovely Tara (indicates the white girl), and the girl pulling your hair out right now is the feisty Amy (the Asian girl looks down at me and waves, then releases my head)".

"MMPH MMPH MMPH MMPH MMPH", I said (Let me go right now!), still struggling against my bonds.

"Oh, poor baby got something in his mouth? How humiliating. A high schooler being tied up and gagged by younger kids", Carlos mocked. In a more serious tone, he said "I'm twelve years old already, why the hell do I need a babysitter? That's just so embarrassing. Especially if the babysitter is the great Kevin."

"That's right", said Tara, "When Carlos told me about this stupid babysitting business, I came up with a plan to turn the tables on you. We were pretty confident that the three of us could subdue you and tie you up. Now that you're out of the picture, we can literally do whatever we want!".

"And you'll be the one that's not allowed to leave this room", added Amy. I grunted. The girls were just as bratty, if not more, than Carlos.

"Speaking of which, let's do leave this room. Something in here smells real bad", said Carlos. I was sweating so much from the stuffy room, struggling, and being tied up, that I realised that I did smell quite bad. They laughed and ran out of the room, closed the door and went upstairs, as I shouted into my gag.

I was left alone in the room, feeling enraged and humiliated. I still couldn't believe this was happening, that I let some 12 year old kids truss me up. Two of them were girls, for God's sake! The kids had obviously prepared for this stunt. Every knot was tightly tied and cinched. My legs and arms were tied so tight that I could barely move them. Furthermore, my ankles were still attached by rope to a bedpost, and there was no way the tape around my jaws were coming off. And to think about what would happen to me in the weekend.....

by dekcol » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:31 am
Thanks for the replies. Sorry for the wait, writing the story actually took longer than I thought it would. Onto the story:

So here I was, tied up on the floor and gagged with dirty socks. This was my first time being tied up, and had previously never even thought about this kind of stuff, so I had many mixed feelings. Obviously I was angry and frustrated at being bound. I was also embarrassed to have been outwitted by some brats 4 years younger than me, and worst of all it was Carlos and his friends. But at the same time, I also felt excited and thrilled. That can't be right, I thought, but apparently being helpless and at somebody else's mercy can have that effect. I realised that I was also aroused and actually starting to enjoy this feeling of helplessness in a weird way. At the time, I thought I must've gone mental.

I shook my thoughts, and continued to struggle against my bonds. I twisted my body and tried to reach the nearest rope securing my legs. Eventually my fingers closed on what felt like a complicated knot (to this day I still had no idea what kind of knot it was). I tried, without any success, to untie the knot. Where the hell did they learn how to tie so good?

After what seemed like an hour or so of struggling, I had to stop and take a rest. I was completely exhausted, and managed to make no slack on the ropes at all. The feeling of despair had begun to settle in, and I started to accept that I wouldn't be able to free myself. Well, if I can't escape, might as well make myself comfortable. Seeing that my schoolbag is still in the room and within reachable distance, I flopped over to it, used it as a pillow, and laid down on my side. Because of the hot and stuffy room, I started to drift off to sleep.

Soon after, the sound of footsteps jostled me from my half-slumber. I looked up as Tara and Amy entered the room.

"Carlos is playing some stupid, boring shooting game on the PS2," grumbled Tara, "But then I remembered that we had a baby downstairs we could play with!" I moaned as she proceeded to force me onto my back and straddle me at my waist, and started trying to tickle me. Unfortunately, I wasn't really ticklish, so all she managed to do was get a few grunts from me.

"Maybe his feet's more ticklish," said Amy, as she ran her fingernails up and down the socked soles of my feet. That didn't work well either.

"Man, you're no fun!" said Tara disappointingly.

I saw Amy slide over and whisper something to Tara. Her expression changed to one of delight. She got off me and knelt down by my head. "Hey Kevin, just wanna make sure if you can breathe through your nose properly?" she asked, and pinched my nose softly.

"Mmph" I nodded in reply.

"You sure it's not blocked? Wouldn't want you suffocating," she said. Again I nodded.

With a grin, Tara then clamped my head between her legs and fully covered my gag with her hands, so that I couldn't breathe through my mouth. Amy then covered my nose with her stockinged feet. Needless to say, the smell was not pleasant. The girls laughed as I struggled to get loose, but with Tara clamping down on my head, all I could do was flop the rest of my body. The effort exhausted me, and since I couldn't breathe through my mouth, I had to rapidly sniff through my nose.

"Like the smell of my feet?" said Amy gleefully," Don't worry, there's a lot more where that came from". After a while I had to stop flopping around because I was running out of breath, and resigned to breathing through Amy's smelly feet.

"That's better, little baby," said Tara, "It's not so bad after all, is it?". I grunted and glared at her.

After a few more minutes of this torment, I saw Carlos enter the room, holding a camera.

"Having fun girls?" grinned Carlos. "We're gonna take a few pictures of Kevin for... insurance purposes". I realised in horror that he would be able to use those pictures to blackmail me into doing things. But there was nothing I could do.

They took turns holding the camera while the other two kids posed in various positions. The most common pose involved me laying down on my front and being straddled with my hair being pulled to force my head to face the camera. Sometimes they would step on me with one foot, hands on hips. Basically, anything that puts me in a position of humiliation.

After they were done, they left the room, presumably to download the photos onto a computer. Moments later, they returned to the room with grins on their faces.

"Here's the situation," explained Carlos. "I have prepared an email waiting to be sent to everybody on my contact list, which includes your parents and some of your friends. Those photos are attached to the email. We plan to make you our, *ahem*, personal servant, for the weekend, and if you misbehave in any way, I will simply walk into the computer room and hit the send button. I'm sure you don't want the whole world to know that you've been tied up and gagged by us kids. So do we have an understanding?".

The thought of my friends knowing about this was unbearable. I would be the laughing stock of the school. So with defeat in my eyes, I nodded, and decided to stop struggling and do whatever it takes to please the kids to stop them from using those photos.

"Good", said Carlos.

"We told our parents we'll be staying over here for the weekends", said Tara. "So we're gonna have lots of fun!"

"Let's move him to the big room where we can keep an eye on him", said Amy. They proceeded to drag me out of the room and down a hallway into the living room.

The sun was setting by this time, and the clock read 6pm or so. The kids had some pizza delivered for dinner. I was pretty hungry by this time, and hoped they would ungag me and let me have some food. Instead, they put the pizza right under my nose, but didn't allow me to eat it.

"Pizza smells good, doesn't it?" laughed Tara. "But I guess your mouth is a bit full right now." The kids continued to torment me like this throughout dinner, and I could only stare at the pizza with my stomach growling.

The evening proceeded more or less the same way. The kids would watch TV and play around with me, but since I wasn't ticklish, their options were somewhat limited. They kept wearing their school uniforms as a constant reminder of how I am at the mercy of intermediate school kids. Often they would rub their dirty feet into my face and force me to smell them. To make matters worse, the hot weather hadn't let up at night, and as a result, everyone was sweating extra hard, which made their feet all the more disgusting.

Finally, at around 11pm, they called it a night.

"We're gonna move you over to the garage in case you make a mess of yourself during the night", said Carlos. "Though I doubt you can piss or shit yourself with the way you're tied up right now." They dragged me over to the garage.

"Let's put him in a hogtie", suggested Tara excitedly. I was put on my front, and the kids bent my legs back as far as they could go. Tara then attached a rope from my wrist coils to my ankle coils. The result was a uncomfortable hogtie.

"Try to get some sleep Kevin, tomorrow's gonna be a long day", said Carlos. With a laugh, the kids left the room and closed the door. I tested the hogtie, but couldn't find slack in the ropes at all. After spending the better part of the day tied up, my body was aching, I was hungry, and I needed to pee. But exhaustion overcame me as I drifted off to sleep in the hot night.

by dekcol » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:22 pm
Sorry about the long break, but as I said in a previous post before the site lost its posts, I had been away and could not complete the story. So I'll do it now in one post.

To summarize, I had been tied up by 3 kids, who then took photos of me. They're using those photos as a sort of blackmail to make me 'behave' over the weekend. I had spent Friday night hogtied in the garage. As morning came, I was woken by somebody kicking me. I opened my eyes and saw Carlos standing over me.

"Wakey wakey," he said. "I know you're real hungry, and today's gonna be a big day, so we're gonna give you some food." I grunted and narrowed my eyes. There's always a catch.

"Why so grumpy?" laughed Carlos, as if reading my mind. "There's no catch involved. You're just gonna have to get to the food, in the lounge we were in yesterday at the end of the hall. You should be able to do it if I undo that hogtie. Good luck!" With that, he untied the rope attaching my ankles to my wrists, and left the garage.

I groaned and started to wiggle and flop my way out of the garage. It was slow and tiring work because of how tightly tied up I was. 5 minutes passed and I had only managed to get out of the garage and into the hallway. I needed another 10-15 minutes to travel down the hallway and into the lounge. I found the kids sitting at the table and watching me with grins on their faces as I wriggled into the room. They had all changed into casual t-shirts and shorts, as it was still a very hot day.

"Come here Kevin, we got some leftover pizza for you!" said Tara. I wriggled my way over to the table as they looked on. "Poor thing, you've been tied up and gagged for so long now, you must be aching." I strained to look up at the wall clock, which showed 10am, meaning that around 18 hours had elapsed since I was first tied up. "Here, let me take that gag off for you," grinned Tara nastily. She got a pair of scissors, slipped it beneath the tape around my face, and cut it near the side of my head. She then held my head down and ripped off the tape in one quick motion.

"MMMMMPHH", I cried in pain. The tape had been stuck to my face for so long that it really hurt when she pulled it off. She then gingerly grabbed the sock in my mouth and pulled it out. "Ewww, it's soaking wet", she said, and thoroughly wiped it on my face before throwing it into a laundry basket. "It's your saliva, after all," she said. I had a bad taste left in my mouth from the sock and wanted to spit it out at her right then, but wisely decided to hold it in and swallow it.

"Here's your food." Carlos put a plate of 2 slices of (cold) pizza in front of me on the floor.

"How am I gonna eat that with my hands tied?" I said.

"That's not our problem," grinned Carlos. I grumbled and edged over to the pizza, grabbing it between my teeth and biting. It took me awhile to finish those two slices using only my mouth.

"Now that you've eaten, we'll let you clean yourself up a bit," said Carlos. "We'll untie your arms first, but if you try anything, you know what's gonna happen". The kids then proceeded to untie my hands and arms. Immediately after, they rolled me onto my back, as Tara approached with a pair of plastic toy handcuffs. I offered no resistance as she placed them on my wrists; trying to fight 3 people with my legs still tied wouldn't work out well. They then untied all the ropes around my legs. Carlos and Amy were careful to sit on them and hold them still while Tara got another pair of handcuffs, and this time put them on my ankles.

"Man, you guys sure got some serious gear," I said.

"Heh, I borrowed these from my sister, just for you," said Tara. "Now if you'll please quickly relieve yourself, take a dump or whatever, we've got some stuff for you to do later."

I shuffled into the bathroom as they stood guard and wedged something into the door hole so that I couldn't lock the door. I closed the door and did my business, along with trying to wash the sticky leftovers from the tape off my face, and rinsing the bad sock taste from my mouth. The kids were waiting impatiently as I exited the bathroom.

"First thing's first, we're gonna need to gag you again," said Carlos nastily.

"Cmon, please don't gag me, I won't say a word, I promise", I pleaded. I didn't want another sock shoved into my mouth again.

"Well, it won't hurt to make sure", said Amy delightfully. She was carrying the laundry basket from earlier, which also had all of their dirty school uniforms, socks, tights, and underwear from yesterday. "This time we'll be nice and let you choose what you want to be gagged with! Except for the socks that has already been in your mouth."

I stared at the laundry basket with trepidation. The girls' tights would just be as bad as the socks, from yesterday's experience with Amy's feet. I definitely did not want any underwear in my mouth either. In the end, I decided on the socks Carlos was wearing yesterday. "Those socks then," I said, pointing at them.

"Say again what you want with my socks?" Carlos said gleefully.

I sighed and said "I want to be gagged with your socks, alright?"

"Your wish is my command," grinned Carlos. He took the socks and rolled them into a ball. There is no point struggling, I thought, as I opened my mouth while he shoved the socks in and secured it in place with several wraps of tape around my face, much like yesterday.

"OK, task number one: You are to grab the vacuum cleaner in the garage, and go through the house room by room, vacuuming every inch. Let's go!" said Carlos.

I groaned and shuffled over to the garage and got the vacuum cleaner. There were 4 rooms including the living room and bathroom downstairs, plus the hallway. It must've taken more than an hour to completely vacuum them, since my ankles were cuffed together and I could only take small steps. I did the living room last, where the kids were already having lunch, as it was around 12pm by that time.

"Don't forget to do upstairs as well," shouted Carlos over the noise of the vacuum. Cursing inside, I took the vacuum cleaner upstairs, and continued for another hour or so.

By the time I was finished it must've been around 2pm. I took the vacuum back into the garage, where the kids met me.

"Great job," said Carlos. "Task number two: Clean the bathroom. Everything you need should be in there." I complied and scrubbed the toilet, wiped the floor and walls, and cleaned the showers and washing bowl, with Amy supervising me. Finally, after she was satisfied that the bathroom was completely clean, she led me back to the living room.

"Man, I could get used to this," laughed Carlos. "OK, task number three, the most important of all: do our homework." The kids then took their school books from their bags and dumped them onto the table.

"We got some maths and science homework," said Tara. "Should be no problemo for a senior high schooler such as yourself. But there's a catch: you gotta imitate our handwriting. And before you get any ideas, everything at our school's done in pencil. If you don't do a good enough job, you're gonna have to rub everything out and start over, so you're better off just getting it right the first time."

With that, they sat me down and showed me which pages to do the homework for. As Tara said, it was easy work (basic algebra, etc.), but imitating their handwriting was a pain. Tara's handwriting was nice and clean, like mine, so that wasn't too bad. Amy's handwriting, on the other hand, was absolutely horrible. It took a few tries before she was fully satisfied that it'll fool the teacher. By the time I was done with all their homework, it was past 4pm.

"Thanks Kevin, we really appreciate it," grinned Carlos. "So we're gonna let you have some fun and play a little game. First, we're gonna need to truss you up again."

"Hold up, I wanna try tying him up by myself," said Amy, with a gleam in her eyes.

"You're a lucky guy Kevin, usually Amy wants to be the one tied up," said Tara. "Go ahead, Amy." I thought in surprise: How often do they tie each other up?

Amy first started with my legs, tying and cinching them above and below the knees, once around my lower leg, and finally my ankles, after taking off the cuffs. She then took of the handcuffs on my wrists, rolled my onto my front, and straddled me. "Stay still," she warned, knowing that Carlos and Tara would pounce at any sign of a struggle. She grabbed my hands, and taped my fingers together so that I couldn't fiddle with any ropes. She then bent my arms behind my back so that it's like an arms folded position, and tied my forearms together at several points. Next she ran some ropes above my elbows and around my body, pinning my arms to my sides, and did something with the ropes behind my back. The result was a tight tie where I couldn't move my arms at all.

"Nice tie Amy, you've improved alot," said Tara. "I think we need to replace that sock gag with a tape gag for the game, so that he can't breath through his mouth." From this, I had an idea of what the "game" might involve.

"Yea I'm onto it," said Amy. She took the pair of scissors and cut off the tape around my head, took out the socks and threw it into the laundry basket. "Keep your mouth shut now," she said. I pressed my lips together as she tightly wrapped duct tape over my mouth and around my head. After like ten wraps, she cut the tape off and smoothed it over my face.

"Nice, let's get onto the game," said Carlos excitedly. He pulled my upper body up so I was kneeling on the floor, while Tara grabbed the laundry basket and put it on a chair in front of me.

"Since you did such great work today, we're gonna reward you with some food at the end of this", said Carlos. "But you're gonna have to earn it."

"We're gonna ask you some yes or no questions, just nod or shake your head," said Tara. "If you get them right, we'll put a piece of food into the bowl, and you can eat everything from the bowl at the end." She held up a white bowl and put it on the floor. "But if you get it wrong, you're gonna have to shove your face into the laundry basket for 10 seconds. And you'll do it voluntarily, cause if you don't, we're gonna shove it in for you, and the next time you get a question right, we won't give you that piece of food." I had a feeling these "questions" would be pretty rigged.

"OK, first question," said Carlos, reading off a piece of paper. "Do I like eating olives?" I stared and thought, what kind of question is this? "You've got 10 seconds to answer." I took a chance, and shook my head for no.

"Wrong!" said Carlos gleefully. "You know what to do."

I gingerly put my face into the pile of dirty clothes, just touching one of their school shirts. As expected, it was soiled with sweat and smelt bad in the stuffy room.

"We can tell you're not fully pressing your face into there," warned Tara. She proceeded to fully push my head into the basket. I mmphed and wriggled in protest, as she held me there for what seemed like half a minute. After she released me, I pulled my head out to breath in fresh air.

"Next question," said Tara. "Am I 12 years old?" As Carlos was 12 years old, I assumed she was as well, and nodded. "Wrong!" she said. "I'm actually 13 cause I already had my birthday! In you go." This time I shoved my face tightly into the the basket, sniffing through one of the girl's tights, and counted to 10. I wondered how much more of this I could take.

"Aw poor thing, let's give him an easy one," laughed Amy. "Are you utterly embarrassed that you've been tied up, gagged, and held hostage for 2 days in a row by some kids?" I nodded, as she dropped a small piece of chocolate into the bowl.

This went on quite a while. They never seemed to get bored of the game, and I must've been asked a hundred or so questions. By the time they were done, I had stuffed my face into their clothes so many times that I had lost count, but only had a few pieces of assorted nuts and chocolate to eat.

"Alright, we gotta go now, can't stay over for another night," said Tara. She and Amy retrieved their clothes from the basket and packed up their bags. "It's been fun, Kevin, hope we get to do this again someday. He's all yours now, Carlos. See ya later!" They laughed as they left the house.

It was just me and Carlos left, and he grinned as he cut the tape gag off. My face was now smarting from all the times that tape had been ripped off. "OK, you can eat this stuff while I go cook some dinner for myself." He went into the kitchen, leaving me with the bowl of chocolate and nuts, which I quickly ate.

At around 7pm, Carlos returned from his meal. "Let's get you tucked in for the night," he said. "As a reward for all your hard work, you get to sleep on a bed tonight."

"How nice of you," I said sarcastically. He ignored me and untied my lower legs and stood me up, so that I could at least take very small steps. "Cmon, let's go to your room," he said. I awkwardly shuffled my way into the guest room. "Lay on the bed," Carlos ordered. I plopped myself onto the bed, as he lifted my legs onto the bed.

"Oh I almost forgot, gotta shut your loud mouth again," he said. He eyed the knee-length school socks I was wearing with a grin. "So you've been wearing those socks for two days in a row now, wonder how they taste like?" He then sat on my knees and took off my socks.

"Please don't gag me with those," I begged. "It's hard enough trying to sleep while tied up."

"That's the point," he grinned. "Now open wide, or do I have to force it in again?" I grudgingly complied and opened my mouth. He stuffed one sock into there and held it in with duct tape around my head. He then took the other sock and tied it around my head, right under my nose.

"I'm gonna tape you up now. Stay still," he said. He crossed my ankles together and taped them together, wrapping the duct tape 10 times around. He did the same under my knees, and at two more sections of my lower leg. He then pulled my ankles towards the horizontal bedpost at the end of the bed, and secured them to the post with more tape. He then propped my upper body onto its side to untie the ropes securing my arms. As soon as my arms were free, I tried to push Carlos away. Expecting this, he straddled me at my chest, grabbed my wrists, and pinned my arms down with his knees. Even though I was stronger, I couldn't get the full weight of his body off me with juts my arms.

"Struggle all you want, you're not getting out," he grinned. While keeping my arms pinned, he pulled my left wrist up over my head towards the bedpost at the head of the bed. He secured it to the post with tape, and then did the same with my other wrist. The result was a kind of half spreadeagle for my arms, but my legs were tied together.

"So, the girls said you weren't ticklish," said Carlos. "We'll see about that." He proceeded to run his fingers lightly across the soles of my bare feet. The previous day, Amy had done that, but I was wearing socks, which protected my feet. This time, it had an effect, and I squirmed a bit as a result.

"Hehe, I thought so," said Carlos. He then straddled me again and lightly ran his nails up and down my exposed armpits in quick movements.

"Mmmmmph", I said, feeling the discomfort. As he increased the intensity I squirmed harder and harder. He did this in bursts for an hour or so before he finally stopped.

"Well that was fun," said Carlos. He lifted his fingers and looked at them. 'Ewww, my fingers are all disgusting now. And you smell like shit. That's it for tonight, I'm gonna go wash up." With that, he left the room, leaving me panting on the bed. I lay there, thinking that it was all gonna be over tomorrow, and drifted off to sleep.

---

Nothing much happened on Sunday. Carlos said his parents would be back in the afternoon, so he just left me taped to the bed. Finally, at 12pm, he came in to untie me.

"I'm gonna untie you now, my parents are gonna be back soon," said Carlos. "I've emailed the photos to Amy and Tara, so don't get any ideas." He cut the tape off, and I felt my skin smart, and untied the rest of my body.

"You can take out your own gag," he said, handing me a pair of scissors. I untied the sock under my nose, cut off the tape, and spat out my socks. "You need to clean yourself up now, take as long as you need," said Carlos.

I took a fresh set of clothes from my bag and went for a shower, but not before relieving myself. My school uniform had been completely soiled, and it was a relieve to be in fresh clothes again. It felt weird to be completely free of bonds, after being tied up for the better part of 2-3 days. I was almost getting used to being bound. As I exited the bathroom, I found Carlos standing there grinning from ear to ear.

"What's so funny?" I grumbled.

"Well," he said, "tying you up and gagging you was hilarious, for starters."

"If you wanted to tie me up, you could've just asked me, instead of forcing it one me like this" I said.

"You would never have agreed," said Carlos. "Consider this your..... initiation".

I said nothing, and prepared to leave the house. The parents came back soon after, and asked how things had been. Carlos looked at me expectantly.

"Everything's been great," I said weakly. "Carlos has been such a good boy. He's done all his homework, and even vacuumed the house and cleaned the bathroom."

They thanked me and paid me. Carlos laughed, "Yea, it's been a great weekend, I'll definitely ask for you next time I need a babysitter." I cursed silently inside.

As I left the house, I looked at the money I received and wondered if it was worth the ordeal I went through. But a part of me had actually enjoyed being tied up and gagged. The feeling of being at the mercy of people that you normally should have control over was kind of exhilarating for some reason. I did not enjoy some of the games they played, but that experience had sparked my interest for tie up games.
Larzade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Larzade »

Willingly tied, and a little revenge (F/M, M/F)

by dekcol » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:25 pm
So this is another story, following from the first one here: http:__www.tieupgames.net_viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15984. Be warned that this does have elements of intimacy, unlike the first one. This happened only a few weeks after the first story. It was getting near the end of term, and so far the kids have kept their promise and hadn't made the photos public. One day I got a phone call from Tara. To remind, she was 12 years old, while I was 16.

"Hi, Kevin here," I said.

"Hey Kevin, it's Tara, how you doing?" she said.

It took me a few moments to remember who Tara was. Once I did, though, I groaned. "How did you get this number?"

"Well, Carlos gave it to me," she said. "Here, get this; I told my sis about your tie-up the other day, and now she wants to tie you up as well!"

"And what makes you think I'll let her tie me up?" I said, though I already knew the answer.

"Well, we still have these photos here....." she said.

"Alright, alright!" I sighed.

"Cool, it's settled then. Are you free tomorrow after school?" she asked.

"Yea." I replied.

"Good," she said, "Come over to my house after school tomorrow, my parents won't be home till late. But give us some time for us to get home first." She gave me the address, and hung up.

The next day passed slowly. Once the final bell had rung, I hung around and chatted to classmates for 15 or so minutes, before heading to Tara's house in trepidation. I arrived and knocked on the door, which Tara opened. She was wearing her school uniform. To remind, my uniform consisted of navy and white striped short-sleeved shirt, navy shorts and navy knee high socks. Her uniform was blue short-sleeved shirt, blue skirt, but this time she was barefooted.

"Kevin!" she exclaimed with a grin. "Come in and make yourself at home."

I took of my shoes and entered the house. It was a typical two-storey family townhouse, nice and clean.

"C'mon," Tara said, "I'll introduce you to my sister, she's the one who got me into tie up stuff." She led me to a room and opened the door. Her sister was sitting at a desk, and turned around when we entered. Like Tara, she also had blonde hair, and as I got a closer look at her face, I realised in shock that I already knew who she was. Her name was Tiffany, and she went to the same school as me, but she was year 11, and I was year 12. She was wearing the junior summer school uniform: light blue short sleeved shirt, milk blue knee-length skirt, and white ankle socks.

"Kevin?" exclaimed Tiffany. "What a pleasant surprise!"

"Well, this is awkward," I mumbled.

"You two already know each other?" asked Tara, looking from Tiffany to me.

"Yea," laughed Tiffany," He's been doing some maths tutoring for me at school."

"Well this is convenient," said Tara. "He's all yours, sis. Just shout if you need a hand or if he's making trouble." With that, she left and closed the door, leaving me and Tiffany alone in the room.

by dekcol » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:25 am
Thanks for replies and sorry for the delay, here's the next part:

I quickly took in my surroundings. It was an average sized room. There was a wooden bunk bed on the corner of the room, so presumably this was their bedroom. Next to the bed was a desk with a wooden chair where Tiffany was sitting at now. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a bag on the floor with some rope sticking out of it.

I nervously stood there as Tiffany got off the chair and placed it beside the bed so that the backrest was up against the side of the bed.

"Why so nervous?" she asked with a smile. "Here, take a seat."

I went over to the chair and sat down. It was obvious that she was going to tie me to the chair. "Never would've guessed that you'd be into this kind of stuff," I said.

"Oh, but I am," she replied, as she went over to the bag and rummaged around for ropes. "It's fun and exciting, don't you agree?"

"Yea I guess so," I said non-commitedly. "Did Tara actually tell you the whole story about the time they tied me up?"

"Indeed," she said with a laugh. "And I was laughing the whole time she was telling me. Must've sucked to be in your position."

I grumbled as she returned with a handful of ropes and stood in front of me. "Let's start with your legs. I'm gonna tie them to the chair, so put the against the chair legs and keep still," she ordered.

I did as she said and put my lower legs right against the front legs of the chair. She proceeded to expertly tie each leg to the chair at 3 evenly distributed points on each lower leg, starting with the ankles. She also cinched the tie at the ankles.

"OK, sit up straight," she said. I shuffled and made my body upright against the backrest. She then proceeded to tie my upper legs to the chair. I could feel my face grow red as she worked her way closer and closer to my crotch area, and at the same time I could also feel her excitement grow and hear her rapidly breathing. The bulge in my shorts were all too obvious.

"Um, I think we should get on with the tying," I said nervously, after an unnaturally long pause. She said nothing, and quickly got more rope to tie my body, but not my arms, to the backrest.

After she was done, she said, "Now I'm gonna tie your arms to the bed. Raise your arms like you're doing a star jump and grab on to the bed here." She pointed to the wooden frame surrounding the top bunk. I complied and raised my arms. She wrapped some rope around my right wrist, securing it tightly to the bed's frame, and did the same with my other wrist. I was now completely tied, and Tiffany stood back to admire her work. I tested my bonds by struggling against them. The best I could do was shake the chair a bit or shake my arms; I couldn't move my hands or legs at all.

"Can't get out, eh?" she laughed. "Oh, there's one last thing we need to put on you."

I knew that a gag was coming next. "OK, you can gag me," I blurted, "but please don't use dirty socks or anything like that. I've had enough of them the other time."

"Ah yes," she said with a grin. "Tara told me about how you were gagged with dirty socks for the whole weekend. Well, too bad, the more you hate them, the more I'll enjoy seeing you gagged with them." With that, she took off her socks and held them near my mouth. Due to the hot weather, she had probably been sweating heaps, and so they smelled pretty bad. "Open wide," she ordered.

I opened my mouth reluctantly as she shoved the socks into my mouth. The acrid taste hit me almost immediately, and I had to resist the urge to spit the socks out. She got some tape and wrapped it multiple times around my head, securing the socks in my mouth.

"Now that I've got your big mouth shut, I can start torturing you," said Tiffany gleefully. "Tara told me there's a certain way to tickle you. Prepare yourself."

I suddenly felt awfully exposed as she approached me and ran her fingers lightly but quickly across my exposed armpits. Very soon I was squirming all over the place.

"Mmmppph mmmph mmmmmphh!" I tried to beg her to stop.

"Hm? Did you say something?" she said. "I'm not hearing any objections, so I guess I'll continue." After awhile, she did pause for a break.

"Hehe, look how the tables have turned," she taunted, as I sat there panting. "Remember the time when you called me stupid for getting that easy maths question wrong? Now that I have you at my mercy, you're gonna have to pay for that tenfold!"

"Mmmmphh...." I tried to say that I didn't mean any offense. The tickling continued for a while, but she did eventually get tired of it.

"Well, I'm gonna head out and watch some TV," she said. "You stay here and be a good boy." With that, she left the room. I looked out the window, and to my dismay, the sky hadn't even turned dark yet. I wondered how much longer I would have to spend tied up...

by dekcol » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:17 pm
Not long after Tiffany left, Tara came in to torment me.

"Aw, you look so cute tied up like this," she said. "My sis sure knows how to get the job done." I suffered yet another bout of tickling at her hands.

"You're enjoying all this, aren't you?" she asked with a grin. I shook my head, and she immediately proceeded to tickle me.

"You musn't have heard me correctly," she said, while still continuing the tickling. "I asked, are you enjoying all this, being tied up and tortured?"

Through all the squirming, I managed to nod furiously. With that, she stopped the tickling and patted my head, saying "Now that's a good boy." I could do nothing but stare at her.

After a while, the sun had set, and Tiffany came back into the room.

"Time to let him go," she said. "Parents will be back in an hour."

"Alright, I'll let you untie him," said Tara, as she left the room.

"Thanks for letting me do this, it was fun," said Tiffany, as she ripped the tape off and took out the sock gag.

"Like I had a choice," I managed to say, after wincing from the sharp pain of the tape being ripped off.

She then untied my the rest of my body from the chair, leaving my wrists still tied to the bed until last. As I stood up for a stretch, an idea came to mind.

"Hey," I said to Tiffany, "You can thank me by letting me tie up Tara, that little bitch. I still haven't settled the score from last time as well."

"Hm," said Tiffany. "Yea I guess you could do that. She hasn't had a good tying for a while now. But do you know how to tie?"

"Nope," I replied, "But you could teach me."

"Alright then," she said, grabbing a long piece of rope. "There's several ways to tie something together securely, but I'll show you how I do it. Put your wrists together, and watch carefully."

I put my wrists together in front of me. First she folded the rope in half. Then she grabbed the ends of the rope in one hand, and held the folded end of the rope in the other. She left a small gap in the folded end of the rope, and put the rope ends through that gap. The result was a loop of rope which she put over my wrists, pulling the rope ends around to tighten the loop. She then wrapped the ropes tightly around my wrists until there was maybe half a meter of rope left. With the remaining rope, she wrapped them between my wrists, around the existing rope loop, to cinch the tie. Finally, tied up the ends of the rope with a simple square knot.

"OK, now try to get out," she said. I struggled but couldn't loosen my wrists at all. She then untied the ropes and said "You can practice on me if you want."

She held her hands out for me to tie. It took awhile, and more instructions from Tiffany, to successfully tie up her wrists without her getting out.

"Good," she said. "I think you're ready now. You need help tying my sis up?"

"Na it's alright," I said. "It's my score to settle. And I should be able to subdue her by myself."

"Alright then, good luck," said Tiffany. "Don't take too long, parents will be back in like half an hour."

I took the bag of ropes, along with the duct tape, and left the room in search of Tara. Along the way, I took a quick peek into the bathroom and took some of her black school tights in the dirty laundry basket. A short while later, I found Tara in the living room watching TV, still in her school uniform. I couldn't hide my grin as I crept closer and closer, feeling a renewed air of excitement in anticipation of the revenge I'll be getting...

by dekcol » Tue May 07, 2013 5:40 pm
I've been off the grid for a long time, sorry for the (very) long delay. Finishing off the story...

Tara was on the couch watching TV. I sneaked up to her from the side, grabbed her by the shoulders, and threw her on the ground. I quickly sat on her, straddling her upper back and facing the direction of her feet, grabbed her wrists to stop her flailing arms, and place them crossed them behind her back, with my legs keeping her arms pinned to her side. She was completely taken by surprise.

"What the f--- do you think you're doing?" She yelled, thrashing about and kicking her legs.

"Getting my just desserts, what do you think?" I said with a laugh.

"Argh, I'm gonna kill you for this, sis!" she screamed, as she realised that Tiffany had set me free. I got the rope out while holding her wrists down with one hand, and tied them together with a cinch as Tiffany had instructed, wrists parallel and palms facing together. All this while she was still struggling and thrashing about.

"As the saying goes, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way," I said with a grin. Her response was a kick which connected with my face, as I had been leaning forward to finish off her wrist tie.

"Oww, OK, the hard way it is then," I said in mock anger. I proceeded to tie her elbows together in the same way as her wrists. She was quite limber, so I had no problems pulling her elbows together. By this point, her screaming was getting annoying, so I turned around, pulled her ponytail towards me so her head jerked up, and stuffed her mouth with her own dirty tights. I wrapped one arm around her head and mouth to stop her struggling and spitting out the gag, got the duct tape, and wrapped it around her head tightly many times to keep the gag in.

"How's that for a taste of your own medicine?" I laughed. That literally described the situation, as she had previously forced me to smell her tights. All she could do was let out a long "mmmmph". I then proceeded to tie her legs at the ankles, below the knees, and above the knees, holding down the occasional kick. By this time she had more or less stopped struggling, and was panting heavily. I finished up by slipping some ropes under her chest and stomach, and wrapped them tightly around her to keep her arms pinned.

"There, that should put you in your place," I said. I turned her around onto her back and stood over her, to let her know who's boss. The sight of her tied up, disheveled hair and uniform, along with the sour look on her face and eyes staring daggers at me, gave me quite some satisfaction.

"Cheer up, Tara," I said with a laugh. "This is more than you deserve, considering what you guys did to me the other day." I proceeded to give her nose a dose of my feet. Disgusted, she tried to crawl away. I would have played around with her longer if Tifanny hadn't come in and said that I should be leaving, as her parents were going to be back anytime soon.

"Good job on my sister though," she said, looking down at Tara.

"Thanks, you taught me well," I said. "Oh, almost forgot, one more thing." I took out my phone, and snapped a picture of the bound and gagged Tara.

"Mmmmph mmmph", said Tara desperately, probably wanting me to delete the photo.

"Now we're even," I said. "We both have these embarrassing photos of each other. No more blackmail, OK, Tara?"

She nodded slowly, which I took as a yes. I got my stuff, waved goodbye to Tiffany, and left the house, feeling that at last, some closure was had.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic