Stole Your Sale....and Recognition (?/F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Stole Your Sale....and Recognition (?/F)

Post by SilverLinings »

We're good friends who work for the same car dealership. You're minutes away from selling your 15th car of the month, which will get your a huge bonus, the big promotion everyone's been vying for, and most important the employee of the year award. Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat. And when you go off to the bathroom for a few minutes, I swoop in and seal the deal. Promotion in hand, a huge bonus check deposited a few weeks later, and the likelihood of being EOY, I invite you over to celebrate my successes. But you're not having it. You know that I'm into bondage and know where in my house I keep all of my fun materials.

It's 4pm on a Saturday and you arrive just on time. I've got the wine out and food is ready to order. I'm 5'7", 140, light brown hair with hazel eyes and a smattering of freckles to match my hair and eyes. I'm wearing black 3/4 leggings, a tight white tank top over a sports bra, and white Adidas ankle socks.

Enlighten me...how do you take your revenge and teach me a lesson about business ethics and loyalty?
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Hello again.
I went in the direction of combining payback with justice. Here's what happens.
We have more than one department in the company and I took advantage of that knowledge. I suggest we don't drink (I'd never tie drunk girls). Since we were good friends, I know what things to say and do in the weeks leading up to the dinner. After a few hours of talking and doing more to put your guard down, I make you think I'm over it.
I go and grab some things from your bondage kit. I come back and ask you to stand up. I bring your hands behind you and you let me without a second thought (we're also play partners in this scenario). I take some fuzzy handcuffs and lock your wrists behind you. You start to worry but I reassure you you won't be harmed. I then blindfold you and lead you to the living room. I set up a chair and sit you down. I take out blue bondage tape and tape your wrists and arms to the sides of the chair. I then tape your thighs and tape your ankles together. I bring your ankles to the bar of the chair so you can't put your feet down. I then tape you to the chair with wraps right above your waist. I want you to have to stay put for what's next.
I turn on the TV and pull something up on the cast. I take your blindfold off and show you what's on the screen. You look for a moment before realizing it's camera footage from our workplace. It shows me talking to the customers and telling them I'll be back. Then, you come along and close the deal pretending to work with me. You say "I thought you were over that.". I answer "Did you really think I'd let that slide? I barely made my final student loan payment thanks to you. I also can't move to a better part of town like I planned either since you wanted to backstab me." You know something else is coming and nervously wait for my next move.
I say "There's more to this. I had the footage given to our department and hiring managers. You know that while this is a car salling company, they don't tolerate dirty tricks, especially between coworkers." I give you a minute to think about what all this means and I say "I hope you enjoy your demotion and your trashed reputation. That's if you don't get straight up fired." I go on and make sure to pack all my hurt and disappointment into every word. You think to walk away like you usually do when confronted but remember that you're helplessly restrained. You realize that I tied you up to prevent that.
You start begging for me to stop my entire mission, but I know that you need to be taught a lesson. You apologize but I don't buy it. I say "Your tears and sorrys are only because you got caught. I really thought you were a decent person despite your other flaws. I have no liking or respect for you anymore. You're honestly just dead to me." I let the silence go on for a moment while you sniffle and sob in shame knowing you got exposed and lost a friend.
I finally untape one of your arms and just say "Goodbye Kelsey." I leave you lonely in your sad state.
Last edited by JFBound 1 week ago, edited 3 times in total.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I had big plans for the bonus check too. Oh well, I guess it’s time for revenge.

While you’re in the kitchen, preparing the meal, I’m out back with a super soaker that I stuck in the outside cooler full of melted ice cold water. Coming in through the side door, I say the old cliche line from Scarface “Say hello to my little friend.”

As I blast you with the ice cold water, you run and flee, but you accidentally corner yourself in the bathroom. Before you can lock the door, I barge in and force your hands behind your back, slapping handcuffs on your wrist. I’m a good six inches taller than you, so as I wrestle you out of your soaked clothes I have the upper hand. Now, the owner of the dealership is kind of a pervert, and he had hired some local Hooter’s girls to pose on cars in crop tops with the dealership’s logo on them. Luckily, I had stashed on of their costumes in your bathroom, complete with the slouch socks, pantyhose, hot pants, and cropt top. Once I’ve forced you into it, I drags you into the bedroom and proceed to tie your wrist behind your back, your upper arms to your chest, and a rope between your legs. Putting a red ball gag in your mouth, I lead you back to the kitchen and have you set the table and get my meal ready for me.

Once the table is set, I pull you onto my lap and enjoy my dinner like this. As I’m eating, I tell you “you know, I was going to use the bonus money on a vacation for the two of us, and now that you stole that from me I’m owed a week of fun.”
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

@DioA Sounds like it will be a fun week! :)
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

@JFBound Ummm....thanks?
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

SilverLinings wrote: 2 days ago @DioA Sounds like it will be a fun week! :)
I’m confident that you’ll be very satisfied by the end of it. To end the night I think that I’ll take you back to the bed, tie you in an X over it, gag you with bandana so I can hear the unintelligent noises coming out of your mouth, and enjoy using you until we’re both a sweaty, whimpering mess.
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

SilverLinings wrote: 1 week ago We're good friends who work for the same car dealership. You're minutes away from selling your 15th car of the month, which will get a huge bonus, the big promotion everyone's been vying for, and most important the employee of the year award. Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat. And when you go off to the bathroom for a few minutes, I swoop in and seal the deal. Promotion in hand, a huge bonus check deposited a few weeks later, and the likelihood of being EOY, I invite you over to celebrate my successes. But you're not having it. You know that I'm into bondage and know where in my house I keep all of my fun materials.

It's 4pm on a Saturday and you arrive just on time. I've got the wine out and food is ready to order. I'm 5'7", 140, light brown hair with hazel eyes and a smattering of freckles to match my hair and eyes. I'm wearing black 3/4 leggings, a tight white tank top over a sports bra, and white Adidas ankle socks.

Enlighten me...how do you take your revenge and teach me a lesson about business ethics and loyalty?
I arrive at your place in comfy attire matching yours to celebrate, wearing a white t-shirt, black sweat pants, and white Nike ankle socks. Still planning my revenge, I give you a hug and smile, admiring how cute you look and excited about my plan. I suggest we drink some wine first before ordering food to celebrate. It's quite easy to play along as you begin to get buzzed, with me being larger than you and able to hold my alcohol better. I suggest we celebrate your promotion and bonus even more by indulging on your favorite past-time of bondage that you let slip. I follow you up to your bedroom, admiring your body in your tight leggings and cute ankle socks.

As we get to your bedroom, you can barely contain yourself as you kneel down and begin to retrieve your stash of bandage toys under the bed. While you rummage through your items, I am able to sneak a pair of your clean white socks out of your drawer, and as you stand up, I clamp my hand over your mouth from behind you and shove the socks deep into your mouth! Thinking this is still part of your celebration and not my revenge, I retrieve a roll of duct tape, rip off a few pieces, and layer several strips of duct tape over your mouth, gagging you and sealing the socks inside your mouth! I then retrieve several coils of rope, and I tie your wrists crossed behind your back. I then tie the rope above and below your chest, and around yorkur upper arms, pinning them to your back. I then kneel down behind you and cinch rope around your ankles, and above and below your knees!

I then playfully push you on your bed on your stomach, and quickly bring your bound ankles to your wrists, securing them with more rope, effectively hogtying you! Satisfied, just as you think we're about to celebrate with some bandage fun I produce a document and a pen.

"I knew this would be easy, Kelsey, but not this easy! This is your letter of resignation, giving up your bonus and recommending I receive the promotion instead! You're going to sign this, and I'll mail it to the dealership. In the meantime, so you don't interfere, I'll keep you tied and gagged and have some fun with you! I know you won't sign this right away, but I have a feeling you'll be begging to once I start having fun with you..."

(I then kneel behind you on the bed, and I begin your torture by tickling and worshipping your socked feet!)
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

@Rogue love it! But, I will never sign!
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

SilverLinings wrote: 2 days ago @JFBound Ummm....thanks?
Yeah that one I posted was a bit out there now that I think about it. If something in it bothers you I can get it out of your sight.
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

SilverLinings wrote: 22 hours ago @Rogue love it! But, I will never sign!
@SilverLinings To be fair, the situation I put you in would probably be more of a reward then punishment...so I may as well use it to my advantage to take my time with you and your socked feet!
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic