Kinky Cosplayer (?/F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kinky Cosplayer (?/F)

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

This is based off of a little fun I had at a comic con not too long ago.

I'm a moderately popular cosplayer. People know me from TikTok and YouTube, my Instagram and other sites. I'm decently well known. I've dressed up as a variety of characters from various shows, movies, games, anime etc.

However, this time I'm attending a smaller convention dressed as (insert whichever character you like) and we bump into each other in the hotel reception after a day of stall shopping, events and meets. You're dressed as (again, whoever you like) and we strike up a conversation. Several hours of drinks, talking and laughter, I decide to play a little game. I give you my room number and tell you stop by in a bit.

When you knock on my door, you receive a reply of "it's unlocked. Come in and join me!" You walk into my room and you're greeted with me on my knees in a much sluttier version of my costume, barely covering my private areas. Surrounding me are a couple of suitcases. One of which contains some extra costumes I brought for the whole weekend, and the other contains a whole assortment of bondage supplies. Rope, tape, chains and cuffs, gags, whips, paddles, clamps and various other devious looking toys and torture instruments.

"If you're up for it, how would you like a little bondage cosplay slut for the weekend? All yours, no rules, no limits. All I ask is that you let me attend the meets I'm scheduled for. In return, you pick my outfit, costume, and what 'accessories' I'm get to wear. What do you say?"

What do you do? Who do you make me dress as? How lewd do you make me look? What torments lie ahead for me inside the seclusion of my hotel room? And, how will you have me attend my cosplay meets without giving away our fun?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Oh I do love a superheroine. And here you are, dressed as 1960s Batgirl, whilst I am dressed as the Joker from the same show.

We'd chatted a little earlier about how much we loved the perils that the heroes faced, tied up inescapably in a wicked death trap.

So here we have it, I turn up and oh my I didn't expect the zip to be loose on your costume. I smile at the thought of the perils I could put you in. I waste no time in binding you into a hogtie, your wrists cinched tightly, your elbows welded together, a wicked crotch rope secured to your wrists, which are also bound to your ankles.

I take my time to explore your body. I run my hands over your costume and even under it, clamping a hand over your mouth when the moans become too excited, especially when my hands start to pleasure you.

I do eventually loosen your ropes for your engagements, but I'm a surprise guest too, leading you around in handcuffs and a chain on your collar, telling everyone that Batgirl belongs to the Joker now.

The end of your engagement sees you bound to the bed, with the costume slowly removed and the level of pleasure and teasing increasing.

Do feel free to message me if you want to know more of where this convention may lead.

Same time next year Batgirl?
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

CW: Adult content

I’m never going to turn down the opportunity to have a gorgeous red head dressed as Daphne Blake all tied up. After pulling your dress up and cutting holes in your purple tights, I add some fun toys to the seat of a chair. Tying corse brown rope over your body, I anchor you to the chair and pull your breast out. After placing clamps on your nipples, I pop a ball gag in your mouth. After turning everything on, I tease you for a minute before promising to come back.

When I return, I’m accompanied by a brunette dressed as Velma. The two of us move you over to the bed and tie you to it in a spread eagle position. I then place “Velma” on you and tie her on you so that your feet are by her head. I then place a vibrating wand between the two of you and turn it on, causing you two to rub together while you both desperately race for an orgasm.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic