Tie up the nosy neighbour (F/M)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tie up the nosy neighbour (F/M)

Post by Bondageboi »

I’m the 18 year old spying at you through the hedge, hole in the fence what ever. In your. Swimsuit, bikini, top
Ess sunbathing, whatever you have had enough. Next time you catch me, tie me tight.
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 week ago I’m the 18 year old spying at you through the hedge, hole in the fence what ever. In your. Swimsuit, bikini, top
Ess sunbathing, whatever you have had enough. Next time you catch me, tie me tight.
It's a great fantasy! Unfortunately there are so few women out there who enjoy tying a guy up (at least I haven't met many) that these days I usually have to pay a dominatrix to tie me.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 week ago I’m the 18 year old spying at you through the hedge, hole in the fence what ever. In your. Swimsuit, bikini, top
Here’s one woman who enjoys tying up a younger man.

The sun blazes down on the garden, a warm caress that seems to slip past the thin material of her bikini bottoms. Julie stretches on her lounger topless, the scent of lavender and sun-warmed earth filling her nostrils as she lets out a contented sigh. She's been here all day, sunbathing, reading, and enjoying the peace and quiet. It's her favorite part of summer, this time when the world seems to slow down and the air is thick with possibility.

She glances over at the hedge, her eyes narrowing as she spots Aron, her neighbor's 18-year-old son, peeking at her from behind his window. He's been at it for days now, ever since she started wearing her bikini. It's creepy, it's invasive, and she's had enough. She stands up, her boobs swaying and bouncing as she walks barefooted over to the hedge.

"Oi! You! Get over here," she calls out, snapping her fingers. Aron freezes, then ducks back out of sight. "Now!" she demands, her voice firm. With a hesitant glance around, he emerges from the bushes and walks slowly towards her. He is a skinny 18 year old in faded jeans, black t shirt and trainers.

She narrows her eyes, taking in his nervous demeanor. "You've been spying on me, haven't you?" she says, her tone accusatory. He swallows hard, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat, and says nothing. "You're not allowed to look at me like that. I'm not some piece of meat." She glares at him, her green eyes blazing with anger.

"Fine," she says through gritted teeth. "Then you're going to see a whole lot more of me." With that, she grabs his hair and pulls him towards her. Startled, he tries to pull back, but she's stronger than he expected. "What's the matter?" she hisses. "Thought I was all harmless, now?" She pushes drags him, protesting, through her patio doors and into her lounge. "You're going to learn some manners, boy."

She shoves him down onto her couch, his arms and legs flailing as he tries to get away. Ignoring his protests, she kneels on top of him, her full, heavy breasts sway into his face, the nipples hard and pebbled with arousal. She pulls his shirt off, reaches down to undo his belt, unbutton his jeans, unzip them and pull them down taking his shoes and socks with them.

Pulling his belt out she tied it round his tummy binding his arms to his sides before pulling him up,by his hair and dragging him to her kitchen where she grabs some duct tape. She pushed his sweaty socks into his mouth before wrapping his head with tape. Next she taped his hands together behind his back.

She leads him to her bedroom, her movements fluid and confident. He struggles against his restraints, the sounds muffled by the sock in his mouth. "Oh, you're feeling feisty now, huh?" she says, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "Well, let's see how you like this."

She pushes him down onto the bed, his bound hands flat against the duvet. With a quick motion, she tapes his ankles together, then knees. Then, she straddles his chest, her weight pinning him down. He tries to look up at her, but can only see her breasts blocking his vision. "Now, you're going to listen to me," she says, her breath hot against his face. "You're going to learn some respect, and you're going to enjoy every second of it."

She flips him over and begins to spank his bottom and tickle the back of his legs and feet. He writhes and screams until he is exhausted.

After a hour Julie then tapes over his eyes and tapes under his thighs and round his back keeping in a tight ball where she can spank him whenever she wants to. She goes back to her garden to enjoy the last of the day’s sun.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

JulieG wrote: 1 day ago
Here’s one woman who enjoys tying up a younger man.

The sun blazes down on the garden, a warm caress that seems to slip past the thin material of her bikini bottoms. Julie stretches on her lounger topless, the scent of lavender and sun-warmed earth filling her nostrils as she lets out a contented sigh. She's been here all day, sunbathing, reading, and enjoying the peace and quiet. It's her favorite part of summer, this time when the world seems to slow down and the air is thick with possibility.

She glances over at the hedge, her eyes narrowing as she spots Aron, her neighbor's 18-year-old son, peeking at her from behind his window. He's been at it for days now, ever since she started wearing her bikini. It's creepy, it's invasive, and she's had enough. She stands up, her boobs swaying and bouncing as she walks barefooted over to the hedge.

"Oi! You! Get over here," she calls out, snapping her fingers. Aron freezes, then ducks back out of sight. "Now!" she demands, her voice firm. With a hesitant glance around, he emerges from the bushes and walks slowly towards her. He is a skinny 18 year old in faded jeans, black t shirt and trainers.

She narrows her eyes, taking in his nervous demeanor. "You've been spying on me, haven't you?" she says, her tone accusatory. He swallows hard, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat, and says nothing. "You're not allowed to look at me like that. I'm not some piece of meat." She glares at him, her green eyes blazing with anger.

"Fine," she says through gritted teeth. "Then you're going to see a whole lot more of me." With that, she grabs his hair and pulls him towards her. Startled, he tries to pull back, but she's stronger than he expected. "What's the matter?" she hisses. "Thought I was all harmless, now?" She pushes drags him, protesting, through her patio doors and into her lounge. "You're going to learn some manners, boy."

She shoves him down onto her couch, his arms and legs flailing as he tries to get away. Ignoring his protests, she kneels on top of him, her full, heavy breasts sway into his face, the nipples hard and pebbled with arousal. She pulls his shirt off, reaches down to undo his belt, unbutton his jeans, unzip them and pull them down taking his shoes and socks with them.

Pulling his belt out she tied it round his tummy binding his arms to his sides before pulling him up,by his hair and dragging him to her kitchen where she grabs some duct tape. She pushed his sweaty socks into his mouth before wrapping his head with tape. Next she taped his hands together behind his back.

She leads him to her bedroom, her movements fluid and confident. He struggles against his restraints, the sounds muffled by the sock in his mouth. "Oh, you're feeling feisty now, huh?" she says, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "Well, let's see how you like this."

She pushes him down onto the bed, his bound hands flat against the duvet. With a quick motion, she tapes his ankles together, then knees. Then, she straddles his chest, her weight pinning him down. He tries to look up at her, but can only see her breasts blocking his vision. "Now, you're going to listen to me," she says, her breath hot against his face. "You're going to learn some respect, and you're going to enjoy every second of it."

She flips him over and begins to spank his bottom and tickle the back of his legs and feet. He writhes and screams until he is exhausted.

After a hour Julie then tapes over his eyes and tapes under his thighs and round his back keeping in a tight ball where she can spank him whenever she wants to. She goes back to her garden to enjoy the last of the day’s sun.
Niiiiiice!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic