Charades-ish [M/F]

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Charades-ish [M/F]

Post by Steak in a Tree »

This idea sounds good in my head, hopefully it translates well.

Rather than just tying you up, I propose we play a game first. It starts with you getting a ball gag pushed into your mouth (a good start, I imagine). Then, you have to act out how you'd like to be tied, and perhaps what you'd like done once you're tied. You can use any items as props to help, and you can act it out in any way that'll get me to guess what you're going for; the only rule is no talking. There probably wouldn't be a time/guess limit or anything, but the longer it takes then the longer you're up there frustrated and ball gagged.

For an added challenge, maybe you could try acting it out after I've secured your hands behind your back. That should probably earn a special prize (I dunno what that'd be yet, but we can figure something out).

So, how would you act your way toward a desired tie? Describe it and I'll try to guess what you're going for.