Help with a level (F/M)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Help with a level (F/M)

Post by Tmcd95 »

We’re good friends hanging out at your place sitting in the lounge room, you’re on the floor cross legged playing video games as I scroll my phone on the couch.
You’re dressed in a grey long sleeved tee, a long black cashmere scarf, a black skirt with sheer black pantyhose/tights and black ankle socks over the top. I’m dressed in a white t-shirt, blue shorts and white crew socks.

You ask for help on a particular level, as you’re having trouble beating it. Reluctantly I put my phone down and come over, I sit next to you and you quickly tell me the controls before handing me the controller.
You then stand up and say you’ll be right back as you have to pee. Little do I know this is a lie.

Still ticked off about me teasing you earlier that day for doing girl-scouts as you were growing up, you go into your room and retrieve your collection of bondage items. Your collection consists of a pair of handcuffs, 3 medium-size lengths of rope, 2 thick silk scarves, some zip-ties and a harness ball-gag.
Your plan is to teach me a lesson for mocking you, proving girl-scouts knowledge of knots is useful by making me as helpless as possible.

You return to the lounge room with your collection in a bag you’re carrying, I’m still distracted staring at the TV trying to beat this level, what’s your next move?