Found my secrets (?/f..f/?)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Found my secrets (?/f..f/?)

Post by Rope1234 »

So let’s say you found my stash of binding materials. Usual stuff like rope and tape…handcuffs and different types of gags. Threatening to tell others about this (serious or jokingly) I threaten to tie you up and then convince you to keep this a secret. Least to people who I don’t want knowing about my special hobby.

Can overpower me and tie me up the way you like. Or, can comment “tie me” if you want me to over power you and I’ll reply how I’ll tie you, maybe you’ll escape and get me back?

(PS, if haven’t read my story I am 16 currently. Black hair at shoulder length and green eyes, wearing a black shirt, grey cargo pants.)
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tmcd95 »

I’m curious, tie me.
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rope1234 »

Tmcd95 wrote: 2 weeks ago I’m curious, tie me.
So after seeing that you found my stash, you started asking a lot of questions of why I have this stuff. I half heartedly replied to your questions as I had my back turned to you, fiddling with something that you couldn’t see.
“Hey, you listening to me?” You said, sounding annoyed at my lack of attention im giving you. “Yeah, I’m sorry” I turned around, you notice a rag in my hands. “Real quick, I want you to smell this and tell me what it reminds you of?” Without warning, I held it to your face and you collapsed instantly.
It was a good idea I had this plan ready in case someone like you found my secret and tell it to the whole world…

When you wake up… you found yourself in a shed, the shed was in my backyard that is hardly used anymore, more like a storage unit than anything. You found yourself bound with duct tape, all wrapped up from your shoulders to waist, then again from knees and ankles. With your hands behind your back, duct taped, your wrists are tied to your ankles with rope for a hogtie.
You mutter something in the tape gag when you saw me, the tape gag that’s wrapped around your head a few times. “I’m sorry, but I have to make sure my secret is safe with you” I said “just have to make sure, then, and only then I’ll let you go.”

You mutter something, but I I shrugged and said “can’t understand you, now, you said you like this kind of music right?” I put on the kind of music you hate and can’t stand.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Ok. Let’s say I’m your mum and I find you stash. I’m wearing white blouse, black business skirt and tan tights (like my profile pic)

I decide to show you what it’s really like to tie you up. I cuff your hands behind your back and elbows together, then ankles, knees, thighs. Hog tie your ankles to elbows then I take your socks off, stuff them in your mouth and wrap,tape round your eyes and mouth. Then I tickle your feet for about half an hour

What I forgot is you have spare key in your trouser pockets. After I’ve tickled you and left you, it takes a while for you to recover, reach the key and fire yourself, but then you come after me.
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rope1234 »

JulieG wrote: 2 weeks ago Ok. Let’s say I’m your mum and I find you stash. I’m wearing white blouse, black business skirt and tan tights (like my profile pic)

I decide to show you what it’s really like to tie you up. I cuff your hands behind your back and elbows together, then ankles, knees, thighs. Hog tie your ankles to elbows then I take your socks off, stuff them in your mouth and wrap,tape round your eyes and mouth. Then I tickle your feet for about half an hour

What I forgot is you have spare key in your trouser pockets. After I’ve tickled you and left you, it takes a while for you to recover, reach the key and fire yourself, but then you come after me.
It’ll take me a while to squirm, how you bind me it was difficult to reach into my pocket to grab the key. Once I freed myself and got the tape off my eyes I found it was dark outside already. I found my “mom” on the recliner, who had fallen asleep watching her late night show.

Taking the advantage of a sneak attack, I cuff your wrists in front of you, only to bring your arms above your head and i attached the chain of the cuff to a bar under the recliner with rope. You wake up by me slipping the tights off. After asking what I think I’m doing I tell you to “hush” as I tied a knot in the center of the tights which was stuffed into your mouth, tying the tights around your head. I secured your mouth more by wrapping tape around your head.

You ankles then cuffed and then tied down to the reclined footrest, then I take my time find all your worst tickle spots to tickle you for an hour. When I’m done, I’ll apply peanut butter to your feet for the dog to keep tickling (if your feet are ticklish?) but I’ll be fair and leave my key for you to try and free yourself… on your lap, then I go to bed.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Rope1234 wrote: 2 weeks ago
JulieG wrote: 2 weeks ago Ok. Let’s say I’m your mum and I find you stash. I’m wearing white blouse, black business skirt and tan tights (like my profile pic)

It’ll take me a while to squirm, how you bind me it was difficult to reach into my pocket to grab the key. Once I freed myself and got the tape off my eyes I found it was dark outside already. I found my “mom” on the recliner, who had fallen asleep watching her late night show.

Taking the advantage of a sneak attack, I cuff your wrists in front of you, only to bring your arms above your head and i attached the chain of the cuff to a bar under the recliner with rope. You wake up by me slipping the tights off. After asking what I think I’m doing I tell you to “hush” as I tied a knot in the center of the tights which was stuffed into your mouth, tying the tights around your head. I secured your mouth more by wrapping tape around your head.

You ankles then cuffed and then tied down to the reclined footrest, then I take my time find all your worst tickle spots to tickle you for an hour. When I’m done, I’ll apply peanut butter to your feet for the dog to keep tickling (if your feet are ticklish?) but I’ll be fair and leave my key for you to try and free yourself… on your lap, then I go to bed.

Haha. I always say I’m not very ticklish, but…..being tied up makes me more sensitive , so a little ticklish, and having my feet licked is a little tickle, far more than fingers and feathers. Soooooo having my feet licked by a dog (or cat) may prove my Achilles heel (pun definitely intended.) And given where the key is, you’d probably find me next morning, a sweaty mess with the key lost under me somewhere.
ryanz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryanz »

This sounds fun, tie me
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Go on . Tie me up (I’m 30, but I’ll be 16 for this if it helps) so I could be older sister, friend , cousin, (or aunt if you want me to be 30).

I’ve got short blonde hair. I can wear jeans and t shirt if you want , or short dress and tights.
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rope1234 »

ryanz wrote: 2 weeks ago This sounds fun, tie me
“Oh by the way, you like a drink?” I asked, you visited my home but everyone else was away so it was just the two of us. I noticed you snooped into my room for some reason and found my stash, though you didn’t say anything I can see it in your eyes that you do view me a little… differently.
You agreed to a drink and made your request, which I was happy to grab in the kitchen out of view since you’re now in the living room. Unknown to you, I added something to the drink…

I gave you your drink, you drank it, then…passed out on the couch. I then got to work…
When you wake up, you’ll only noticed your sensations as you’re blindfolded with a sleep mask. But in my viewpoint, I had dragged you into my car and taken you back to your place where there was no chance of being discovered. Bound to an armchair with rope, your wrists tied to the armrests, rope wrapped around your chest. Ankles tied to the chair legs, thighs tied to the chair seat.
I mentioned to you that I want to keep you quiet about my secret, I won’t free you until I made sure my secret is safe with you. You mutters something in the ball gag I had placed in your mouth, which is holding a balled up sock in your mouth.

Your feet are bare (where are your socks now I wonder?) and I placed your feet in bowls of ice. The a/c turned low, it could had been snowing in your place.
I placed myself on your couch and waited for the three hour mark, occasionally replacing the ice in the bowl when it melted. But I may had fallen asleep so it could be longer before I planned on untying you…
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rope1234 »

Sian91 wrote: 2 weeks ago Go on . Tie me up (I’m 30, but I’ll be 16 for this if it helps) so I could be older sister, friend , cousin, (or aunt if you want me to be 30).

I’ve got short blonde hair. I can wear jeans and t shirt if you want , or short dress and tights.
Can say you’re a lot older sister of mine that came to visit from out of town. Dressed in tshirt and jeans, you came up to me and scolded me for having such things and I shouldn’t be doing like bondage and stuff.
I had enough of you treating me like your mom and not just an older sister. So I knocked you out by adding something special to the coffee you were drinking…

Waking up, you found yourself laying on your stomach on the living room. Your right wrist is handcuffed to your left ankle, left wrist cuffed to your right ankle making like a hog cuffed. More cuffed bound your ankles together and your wrists together behind your back.
You mutter something in the ballgag I placed in your mouth, which I teasingly said I something like it was nice to not hear your mouth running anymore. And knowing mom is out for a week, it’ll be a long week of silence…

Except I’ll take a feather and test out the sensitivity of your feet, or other places to convince you running your mouth about my secret is a bad idea.
When I get bored, I’ll go up to my room and do my own thing, leaving you bound on the floor. Might forget about you and fall asleep.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I’m your 35 year old Aunt who finds your stuff. I do enjoy tie up games and jokingly say “What would your mum say if she found out about this lot?” (Seriously, she probably already knows). I’m dressed pretty much as I am in the picture (but I’m about 15 years older). You say I could’t tell mum if I was tied up and gagged. With a cheeky grin I say “Really?”
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 week ago I’m your 35 year old Aunt who finds your stuff. I do enjoy tie up games and jokingly say “What would your mum say if she found out about this lot?” (Seriously, she probably already knows). I’m dressed pretty much as I am in the picture (but I’m about 15 years older). You say I could’t tell mum if I was tied up and gagged. With a cheeky grin I say “Really?”
That's awesome.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Yeah, so I was really only over because I was hanging out with your older brother, but you can be kinda annoying sometimes. As you’re telling me about your stash, I tie your hands behind your back before having you seated on a chair with no arms, I then tie a rope around your waist and have your back held against the chair. Your ankles and knees are then bound together bore having your ankles tied to the back of the chair.

Now that you can’t move, I take a pair of ankle socks from your dresser and stuff them in your mouth. I then cleavegag you with a bandana before using another one to blindfold you. Don’t worry, I’ll be back in a bit to untie you.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

For purposes of this, pretend I'm 16. Tie me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic