Capture me (f)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Capture me (f)

Post by TieMeUp6 »

I am a female 30 y/o … long blonde hair, blue eyes, slim build.

Currently home alone … how am I captured by you?

Gags are my favourite part 😉
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I think it will be a simple tape job. Hands behind your back, elbows together, tape round shoulders, chest, tummy, waist. Then ankles together, calves, below knees, above knees, mid thighs. I’d take your socks and ball them up pushing them in your mouth , then holding your hair out of the way, I’d wrap tape round your head, then put a strip across your eyes and two vertical strips to make sure you were blindfolded and gagged.
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

I'm a male 39 years old, slim but athletic. I think I'd bring some equipment along in a backpack. I'd sneak up behind you and put my hand over your mouth and restrain you with my other arm, whispering in your ear that you must do everything I tell you. I'd handcuff your wrists behind your back and strap a ball gag into your mouth. Ideally you'd be walking around the house in your underwear when I captured you. Another pair of cuffs would secure your ankles. I would then carry you to your bed and lay you on it, and pulling your wrist and ankle cuffs together I'd fasten them with a length of rope, putting you into a hogtie. Then, to keep you extra quiet, I'd wrap plenty of duct tape around your ball gagged mouth so you could only make muffled sounds but not possibly be heard by the neighbors. If you continued to struggle you would be spanked until you learned how to be a proper captive)
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

NR47 wrote: 2 weeks ago I'm a male 39 years old, slim but athletic. I think I'd bring some equipment along in a backpack. I'd sneak up behind you and put my hand over your mouth and restrain you with my other arm, whispering in your ear that you must do everything I tell you. I'd handcuff your wrists behind your back and strap a ball gag into your mouth. Ideally you'd be walking around the house in your underwear when I captured you. Another pair of cuffs would secure your ankles. I would then carry you to your bed and lay you on it, and pulling your wrist and ankle cuffs together I'd fasten them with a length of rope, putting you into a hogtie. Then, to keep you extra quiet, I'd wrap plenty of duct tape around your ball gagged mouth so you could only make muffled sounds but not possibly be heard by the neighbors. If you continued to struggle you would be spanked until you learned how to be a proper captive)
I would be completely helpless… sounds wonderful. Love the whispering in the ear part to set the scene
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

Bondageboi wrote: 2 weeks ago I think it will be a simple tape job. Hands behind your back, elbows together, tape round shoulders, chest, tummy, waist. Then ankles together, calves, below knees, above knees, mid thighs. I’d take your socks and ball them up pushing them in your mouth , then holding your hair out of the way, I’d wrap tape round your head, then put a strip across your eyes and two vertical strips to make sure you were blindfolded and gagged.
A blindfold and a gag … what a treat
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

Send me a private message if you're interested in roleplay
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

TieMeUp6 wrote: 2 weeks ago
I would be completely helpless… sounds wonderful. Love the whispering in the ear part to set the scene
I'm glad you liked it) Let me know if you have any other fantasy requests. I love writing them!
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Bondageboi wrote: 2 weeks ago I think it will be a simple tape job. Hands behind your back, elbows together, tape round shoulders, chest, tummy, waist. Then ankles together, calves, below knees, above knees, mid thighs. I’d take your socks and ball them up pushing them in your mouth , then holding your hair out of the way, I’d wrap tape round your head, then put a strip across your eyes and two vertical strips to make sure you were blindfolded and gagged.
Ohh you like blindfolds and gags. Are your feet ticklish too?
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

Bondageboi wrote: 2 weeks ago
Ohh you like blindfolds and gags. Are your feet ticklish too?
Gags are the best part! It’s nice not being blindfolded so you can see my helpless eyes over my gagged mouth but I do like a blindfold sometimes … not too ticklish!
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

What is your favorite kind of gag?
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

NR47 wrote: 2 weeks ago What is your favorite kind of gag?

Cleave gag with a scarf or bandana - secured with an otm tied tightly behind the head is probably my fav

And can’t say no to a good tight handgag
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

Cleave gag with a scarf or bandana - secured with an otm tied tightly behind the head is probably my fav

Sounds great! And what do you like to be bound with? Rope or restraints? Metal cuffs or leather? What about clothing (or lack thereof) during a home invasion scenario?
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

NR47 wrote: 2 weeks ago

Sounds great! And what do you like to be bound with? Rope or restraints? Metal cuffs or leather? What about clothing (or lack thereof) during a home invasion scenario?
I’d prefer to be bound with rope or tape or mix of both.
I’d be in my underwear during a home invasion scenario imagine I’m undressing before bed and I’m surprised that way.
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

NR47 wrote: 2 weeks ago

I’d prefer to be bound with rope or tape or mix of both.
I’d be in my underwear during a home invasion scenario imagine I’m undressing before bed and I’m surprised that way.
Nice) I love scenarios where the woman is bound to the bed during a home invasion.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

TieMeUp6 wrote: 2 weeks ago I am a female 30 y/o … long blonde hair, blue eyes, slim build.

As I catch you in your lounge wear, I handgag you before you can say anything. “I’ve been so smitten with you for too long now, I need you.”

Despite your protests, I remove my hand only to stuff your mouth with a white cloth before cleave gagging you. I then drag you into your room and tie you to the bed with your limbs outstretched. As I see your eyes frantically looking around, trying to find a way out. “Don’t worry, lean into it. I’ll make sure it’s enjoyable for you.”
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

DioA wrote: 6 days ago
TieMeUp6 wrote: 2 weeks ago I am a female 30 y/o … long blonde hair, blue eyes, slim build.

As I catch you in your lounge wear, I handgag you before you can say anything. “I’ve been so smitten with you for too long now, I need you.”

Despite your protests, I remove my hand only to stuff your mouth with a white cloth before cleave gagging you. I then drag you into your room and tie you to the bed with your limbs outstretched. As I see your eyes frantically looking around, trying to find a way out. “Don’t worry, lean into it. I’ll make sure it’s enjoyable for you.”
Wow an amazing start to being captured. Sounds great
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I've been watching the place for ages, learning your routine. You live in a decent neighbourhood, and your house is a fair way back from the street. Perfect. Nobody will notice anything unusual.

I wait until late at night, watching you turn the light off and head to bed. I pick at the back door, finding my way inside. I creep upstairs and find you asleep.

I move you quickly so you are face down, jumping up and sitting on your back so you can't move. I tie your wrists together to the corner of your bed, then do the same with your ankles, corner to corner, stretching you taut so you can't wriggle away. I also bind your knees, thighs and calves together. I take the previous day's sock and stuff it in your mouth, before securing it with a roll of tape.

I then leave you whilst I move through the house for valuables, taking money, jewellery and a few of your smaller electrical items.

Looks like your Father is quite well off, maybe I should take you too and hold you for ransom...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic