You react to a young woman in stocks

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You react to a young woman in stocks

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Imagine I’m a 19 year old girl, jeans, T-shirt. You are walking through an old castle or ancient village and you come to the stocks. I’m sitting in them all alone, my bare feet locked in the wooden holes. My hands are tied behind my back with rope, and my mouth is gagged with a spotted handkerchief tied behind my head.

What do you do?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I’d probably remove her gag and ask why she is in the stocks. If it’s a punishment then the gag goes back and I would tickle her feet. If she is there against her will then I would have to free a damsel in distress.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I’d check “Are you @Alisonlovesropes of Tugstories.com fame “. If you said yes then I’d assume your wife or another member of you family was watching so I’d tickle you and see who either came to your rescue or joined me tickling you.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Probably the obvious thing but if you are in stocks with your feet exposed, then they are getting an almighty tickle assault.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I'll also ask you what's going on - and then I'll first take a sponge or a brush and a bucket of cold water to clean the soles of your feet, which are completely black (see your profile photo).
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 weeks ago Imagine I’m a 19 year old girl, jeans, T-shirt. You are walking through an old castle or ancient village and you come to the stocks. I’m sitting in them all alone, my bare feet locked in the wooden holes. My hands are tied behind my back with rope, and my mouth is gagged with a spotted handkerchief tied behind my head.

What do you do?
Oh 19? A bit young, so I'd just see if you wanted to be let out. If you'd rather not get released, I'd tell you to have fun and finish my walk. I'm sure someone will come along who would like to tickle those exposed feet while you sat there helplessly.
ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ishfet »

imagine im a college student in my 20's, I was bummed when none of my friends wanted to join me on a girls only country road trip and chose to go to the beach for spring break with their boyfriends instead. not only did they not shared my love for quaint old villages, but there is something else no of them or anyone else i know, shares with me either...

as i see you alone, tied up barefoot on the stocks, i feel my face blush, my eyes immediately fixate on your bare, dirty soles. i gingerly approach you: was this a prank? was someone trying to out me because of my... interests? my hands betray me and move direcly to your arches, caressing your sensitive skin with my nails. i cant deny that I enjoy it: seeing you squirm on the stocks and hearing your muffled giggles, it makes up for missing the opportunity of tickling my friends feet, but i jolt back, nervous as i still dont know what the situation is.

so i carefully undo your gag and ask "are you ok?" i gulp before asking my second question "do you... enjoy this?"
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

ishfet wrote: 2 weeks ago imagine im a college student in my 20's, I was bummed when none of my friends wanted to join me on a girls only country road trip and chose to go to the beach for spring break with their boyfriends instead. not only did they not shared my love for quaint old villages, but there is something else no of them or anyone else i know, shares with me either...

as i see you alone, tied up barefoot on the stocks, i feel my face blush, my eyes immediately fixate on your bare, dirty soles. i gingerly approach you: was this a prank? was someone trying to out me because of my... interests? my hands betray me and move direcly to your arches, caressing your sensitive skin with my nails. i cant deny that I enjoy it: seeing you squirm on the stocks and hearing your muffled giggles, it makes up for missing the opportunity of tickling my friends feet, but i jolt back, nervous as i still dont know what the situation is.

so i carefully undo your gag and ask "are you ok?" i gulp before asking my second question "do you... enjoy this?"
I’m here for a sponsored charity endurance challenge. Please put my gag back, and I’ll raise more money if you tickle me some more!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ishfet »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 2 weeks ago
ishfet wrote: 2 weeks ago imagine im a college student in my 20's, I was bummed when none of my friends wanted to join me on a girls only country road trip and chose to go to the beach for spring break with their boyfriends instead. not only did they not shared my love for quaint old villages, but there is something else no of them or anyone else i know, shares with me either...

I’m here for a sponsored charity endurance challenge. Please put my gag back, and I’ll raise more money if you tickle me some more!
convinced that you are voluntarily in this position, i tie the spotted hankerchief back in your mouth tightly, yo smile as I do it. since you are enjoying it, and its for a charity, there's no reason I shouldn't enjoy it too. with each hand i dance my fingersaround your soles: from your rugged heels, to your more sensitive arches. Within minutes i see you buck and jerk in every direction your bonds allow you to. your gag can only do so much as to muffle your roars of laughter. my fingers move to the balls of your feet, your insteps and finally: to your toes and the space between them. its a good thing no one else is in line to tickle you, because by the time im done you are drenched in sweat, and your red face, puffing for air, tells me you can take no more. whatever endurance challenge you are participating in, im more than happy to help you beat the record. feeling more confident, i slip a card in your pocket with my contact info

"if you feel like trying this again, look me up" i say as I wink at you and I leave you to rest while I explore the rest of the old village
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 weeks ago Imagine I’m a 19 year old girl, jeans, T-shirt. You are walking through an old castle or ancient village and you come to the stocks. I’m sitting in them all alone, my bare feet locked in the wooden holes. My hands are tied behind my back with rope, and my mouth is gagged with a spotted handkerchief tied behind my head.

What do you do?
“Alas, what must this maiden have done to be punished as such. By providence, I’ll get to the bottom of this!” I say dressed as a medieval knight.

After praying on this, I realize that you’ve been accused of witchcraft. “I shall make it my holy mission to save your soul.” I announce before using a feather to tickle your exposed feet. “Laughter shall drive the devil from your soul.”

Once I see tears leaking from your eyes, I decided to remove your feet from the stocks and move you down into the dungeon. In a room with a bunch of other barefoot witches, I leave you their with your ankles bound and surrounded by other women being tried for witchcraft.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

The pillory in which your bare feet are imprisoned is located in an uncovered courtyard of the castle. But since the sun is shining and there is a light wind, you don't mind. After cleaning your bare feet with the sponges (as already described), I stroll around the area seemingly aimlessly. Your loud laughter while the other visitors keep tickling your bare feet can be heard throughout the market and always puts a smile on my face.

All too soon it is evening and the employee is just about to unlock your foot pillory when I suggest a deal: I will multiply my donation - but in return I demand that your feet are not freed from their wooden shackles until the next morning!

The employee looks at you and you can see the dollar signs in her eyes! Since you don't have anything better to do anyway and you had a lot of fun with the day in the pillory, you agree. In your euphoria, you don't notice that the clouds in the sky have taken on a threatening color...

After feeding you delicious sandwiches and giving you something to drink, we leave you and your tied bare feet behind. Finally you can focus on your feelings without being distracted by your tickling feet! The soft wood around your ankles feels comfortable on your skin.

You're just making yourself comfortable and you want to glide blissfully into the land of dreams -when you feel the first raindrops on your bare feet. And the night is still long...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic