Tie up the Neighbor MILF (?/F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tie up the Neighbor MILF (?/F)

Post by BoundNTickled »

You are invited over by my wife (30s, average build, blonde) for a TUG and coffee. I reach out and ask if you can keep her tied until I get home and let you know I'll repay the favor by tying you as well and playing a TUG.

So how would you tie up my wife and pass the time? She'd be wearing a t-shirt, cardigan, black leggings and barefoot with moccasin slippers.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I would tie her to a chair. Hands behind and tied to the chair. Rope around her upper body and arms above and below her boobs. Rope around her waist and the chair. Rope across her thighs tying her to the seat. I would tie her above and below her knees. Tie her ankle together, drawing them up under the seat and tying off at her wrists. I would then gag her with a ball gag. Then I would fondle her boobs while we await your return.

How would you then tie ne?
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 weeks ago I would tie her to a chair. Hands behind and tied to the chair. Rope around her upper body and arms above and below her boobs. Rope around her waist and the chair. Rope across her thighs tying her to the seat. I would tie her above and below her knees. Tie her ankle together, drawing them up under the seat and tying off at her wrists. I would then gag her with a ball gag. Then I would fondle her boobs while we await your return.

How would you then tie ne?
@Dpsiic

A very nice tie. I think I'll have to ball those nosy hands with vet wrap though. Then I'll take your wrists and tie them together in front of you. I'll then tie your ankles together with more rope. Then I'll tie your thighs and calves together before tying your wrists to your thighs. I'll have you sit on our couch facing my wife and the tie you put her in. The final piece will be a nice ballgag for you as well. Then I'll sit down and watch you two struggle as we chit chat about our day.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Well, I would be looking for us two to relax a little while we killed the time. Mummification seems to fit that bill well!

I’d start by getting some bondage tape and begin wrapping from her ankles all the way up to her waist. I’d fold her arms across her chest and wrap her forearms together before starting back from her waist and working all the way up to her neck. Insert some socks (clear or dirty, her choice) and finish off by wrapping the tape around her head, leaving her nose exposed.

Next I’ll lay her on the couch, sit next to her and prop her feet on my lap while I use a little electrical tape to bind her big toes together! From there I’d keep myself busy by watching a little TV and browsing my phone while playing with her exposed feet, with plenty of massaging, and most especially tickling of varying intensity.

I’m more than happy to do all this, especially given that I’ll be repaid with an experience for myself!
No harm in wanting to try new things!
ryanz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryanz »

I expect to be bound and gagged as efficiently as I do to your wife, so I go a little extra with the bondage. I have her hold Nerf balls in each of her wrists before wrapping them up in duct tape, and tying up the wrists and elbows together in a reverse prayer position. I make her sit on a chair and tie her ankles together and to the footrest rung. I run several loops of rope around her torso, above and below the bosom to keep her restrained to the chair. Now, for the gag I grab your laundry basket. Luckily you have several pairs of unwashed boxers, pairs of socks and jockstraps. I grab a pair of socks and boxers and stuff them into her yapper, and buckle a ballgag over her mouth to keep the stuffing in. Six turns of tape over her mouth for a good measure.

Now we wait for your return
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

@BoundNTickled Sounds good to me.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

As I awkwardly knocked on my neighbor's door, my heart raced with anticipation and nervousness. I had been invited by him to tie up his 34 year old wife when he was at work and then "entertain her" until he came home. She was at home, wearing a black T-shirt, black leggings, and barefoot. I was dressed the same but with white T-shirt, and I kicked my flip flops off at the door. I was carrying a slightly bigger bag than usual. When she answered the door, she raised an eyebrow at the bag, her curiosity piqued. "What's in there, do I need to worry?" she asked with a smile. I hesitated for a moment, trying to find the right words. "Oh, it's just some stuff... for, you know, fun," I managed to say, my voice sounding much less confident than I had intended.

"Come in, come in," she said, stepping aside to let me in. "You can put your bag down over there." She pointed to a small table in the corner of the room. As I set my bag down, she walked over to me and gave me a reassuring pat on the shoulder and offered me a coffee. I produced a bottle of wine: courage for me and to make her more willing.

After a couple of glasses I took a deep breath and began unpacking the bag. "Well, like I said, it's for fun. I thought you might like to try some bedroom toys.” I explained, pulling out an arm binder. "These are meant to restrain your arms, so you can't move them too much." She raised an eyebrow, looking at the restraints with a mix of curiosity and apprehension. "And then there are these ball gags," I continued, showing her a small black ball and a larger red , both attached to a strap. "They're for, um, well, you know..." Her cheeks flushed slightly as she took in the implications. "And these leather straps are for, uh... binding you in place," I said, holding up a long leather strap and a pair of cuffs. "You could tie your wrists together, or your ankles, or anything really. And of course, there's this blindfold," I added, pulling out a soft black blindfold. "It's supposed to heighten your senses and make everything... more intense." She bit her lower lip, her eyes darting back and forth between the various toys.

“I, um... I don't know... I've never really done anything like this before." She said nervously.

"Don't worry, it's just for fun," I reassured her, trying to sound more confident than I felt. "I'll show you how to use everything, and we can take it slow if you want. It's really up to you." I glanced at my watch, feeling a twinge of guilt. "Your husband won't be home for several hours so we can pack away before he sees anything.”

She hesitated for a moment, then took a deep breath. "Okay," she said, her voice trembling slightly. "But only if you promise to be careful and stop if I want you to." I nodded, my heart racing with excitement. "I promise."

I began by putting the handcuffs on her wrists behind her back, making sure they were snug but not too tight. Then, I took out the ball gag and carefully fitted it into her mouth. Her lips parted slightly as I buckled the strap behind her head. "Don't worry," I whispered, "it's just to heighten the experience." Now I knew she could not complain.

Next, I took out the leather straps and wrapped them around her legs at several places between ankles and thighs. I then slid an arm binder over her arms pinning them together behind her back.

I put more 1” straps round her body. I bound her breasts, her stomach, and her shoulders. Her skin flushed under my touch, a mixture of fear and excitement. As I knelt in front of her, I could feel my own heart racing with anticipation.

I slipped the blindfold over her eyes, then bent her legs up and fastened her ankles to the ring in the end of the armbinder. Finally I took toe cuffs and locked her little toes together.

I took a step back and surveyed my handiwork, admiring the way she was helpless and bound on the floor. Her body arched slightly forward, her breasts straining against the fabric of her shirt showing she was not wearing a bra today. She was wiggling her toes, her body rocked round slightly with her struggles and her lips were slightly parted around the ball gag.

I reached out and gently stroked her cheek. "Are you okay?" I asked softly. Her head moved slightly in response, but she didn't say anything. I smiled reassuringly and leaned down to kiss her neck. The soft skin there felt so warm beneath my lips.

I shifted my weight so that I could rest my knees on either side of her hips, trapping her body even more firmly. With my free hand, I began to tickle her feet, digging my fingers into the tender skin between her toes. She squirmed and wriggled beneath me, her body arching in response to the sensation.

Her breath came out in ragged gasps around the ball gag, and I could feel the heat radiating off her skin. I leaned forward, letting my lips brush against her sole, and then I began to kiss and nip at the roughened skin there. She moaned through her nose, the vibrations making me shiver with anticipation.

I lifted her shirt, tickled her tummy sucked her nipples and rubbed her between her legs.

At half past five, when her husband would normally be home I told her the change of plan, I was going to leave her like this for her husband to find.

I exchanged a kiss with her husband at the doorstep As I replaced my flip flops and walked back next door.
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

TheEngineer wrote: 3 weeks ago Well, I would be looking for us two to relax a little while we killed the time. Mummification seems to fit that bill well!

I’d start by getting some bondage tape and begin wrapping from her ankles all the way up to her waist. I’d fold her arms across her chest and wrap her forearms together before starting back from her waist and working all the way up to her neck. Insert some socks (clear or dirty, her choice) and finish off by wrapping the tape around her head, leaving her nose exposed.

Next I’ll lay her on the couch, sit next to her and prop her feet on my lap while I use a little electrical tape to bind her big toes together! From there I’d keep myself busy by watching a little TV and browsing my phone while playing with her exposed feet, with plenty of massaging, and most especially tickling of varying intensity.

I’m more than happy to do all this, especially given that I’ll be repaid with an experience for myself!
@TheEngineer

Mummification does sound like a nice way to relax! Once I return home I would repay the favor. I have a large sack of vet wrap I've been hoping to use. In similar fashion I wrap you legs together from ankles to waist up and down. Then I wrap your crossed arms to your chest and do from shoulders to waist and back up making sire every inch is secure. Before I wrap your head I take your socks off exposing your bare feet and use them go gag you. I then wrap your head leaving just your nose.
I lie you and wife wife down on the ground and watch you two squirm and wiggle. I take turns tickling your and my wife's feet and enjoy my shows before letting you go.
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

ryanz wrote: 3 weeks ago I expect to be bound and gagged as efficiently as I do to your wife, so I go a little extra with the bondage. I have her hold Nerf balls in each of her wrists before wrapping them up in duct tape, and tying up the wrists and elbows together in a reverse prayer position. I make her sit on a chair and tie her ankles together and to the footrest rung. I run several loops of rope around her torso, above and below the bosom to keep her restrained to the chair. Now, for the gag I grab your laundry basket. Luckily you have several pairs of unwashed boxers, pairs of socks and jockstraps. I grab a pair of socks and boxers and stuff them into her yapper, and buckle a ballgag over her mouth to keep the stuffing in. Six turns of tape over her mouth for a good measure.

Now we wait for your return
@ryanz
I can see you've put some effort in. Seeing my wife in this position I can tell she isn't too happy. After letting her loose and hearing her displeasure with the strict tie I must now return the favor.

I use those same nerf balls in your hands then put you in a box tie to secure your upper body with rope before wrapping an extra layer of tape around your upper body.

Then I tie each ankle to thigh and tie your crossed ankles together. I attach the chest harness to your ankles and put you in a shrimp tie nice and tight. I take my wife's uses socks and fill your mouth as full as I can before taking microfoam tape and wrapping it over several times. I take vet wrap and donthebsmae to your eyes. For good measure my wife tells me to take one of her slippers and put it over you nose before I wrap several layers around your head.

My wife tells you to enjoy your payback as she finishes her coffee and we laugh at your struggles.
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

Sian91 wrote: 3 weeks ago As I awkwardly knocked on my neighbor's door, my heart raced with anticipation and nervousness. I had been invited by him to tie up his 34 year old wife when he was at work and then "entertain her" until he came home. She was at home, wearing a black T-shirt, black leggings, and barefoot. I was dressed the same but with white T-shirt, and I kicked my flip flops off at the door. I was carrying a slightly bigger bag than usual. When she answered the door, she raised an eyebrow at the bag, her curiosity piqued. "What's in there, do I need to worry?" she asked with a smile. I hesitated for a moment, trying to find the right words. "Oh, it's just some stuff... for, you know, fun," I managed to say, my voice sounding much less confident than I had intended.

"Come in, come in," she said, stepping aside to let me in. "You can put your bag down over there." She pointed to a small table in the corner of the room. As I set my bag down, she walked over to me and gave me a reassuring pat on the shoulder and offered me a coffee. I produced a bottle of wine: courage for me and to make her more willing.

After a couple of glasses I took a deep breath and began unpacking the bag. "Well, like I said, it's for fun. I thought you might like to try some bedroom toys.” I explained, pulling out an arm binder. "These are meant to restrain your arms, so you can't move them too much." She raised an eyebrow, looking at the restraints with a mix of curiosity and apprehension. "And then there are these ball gags," I continued, showing her a small black ball and a larger red , both attached to a strap. "They're for, um, well, you know..." Her cheeks flushed slightly as she took in the implications. "And these leather straps are for, uh... binding you in place," I said, holding up a long leather strap and a pair of cuffs. "You could tie your wrists together, or your ankles, or anything really. And of course, there's this blindfold," I added, pulling out a soft black blindfold. "It's supposed to heighten your senses and make everything... more intense." She bit her lower lip, her eyes darting back and forth between the various toys.

“I, um... I don't know... I've never really done anything like this before." She said nervously.

"Don't worry, it's just for fun," I reassured her, trying to sound more confident than I felt. "I'll show you how to use everything, and we can take it slow if you want. It's really up to you." I glanced at my watch, feeling a twinge of guilt. "Your husband won't be home for several hours so we can pack away before he sees anything.”

She hesitated for a moment, then took a deep breath. "Okay," she said, her voice trembling slightly. "But only if you promise to be careful and stop if I want you to." I nodded, my heart racing with excitement. "I promise."

I began by putting the handcuffs on her wrists behind her back, making sure they were snug but not too tight. Then, I took out the ball gag and carefully fitted it into her mouth. Her lips parted slightly as I buckled the strap behind her head. "Don't worry," I whispered, "it's just to heighten the experience." Now I knew she could not complain.

Next, I took out the leather straps and wrapped them around her legs at several places between ankles and thighs. I then slid an arm binder over her arms pinning them together behind her back.

I put more 1” straps round her body. I bound her breasts, her stomach, and her shoulders. Her skin flushed under my touch, a mixture of fear and excitement. As I knelt in front of her, I could feel my own heart racing with anticipation.

I slipped the blindfold over her eyes, then bent her legs up and fastened her ankles to the ring in the end of the armbinder. Finally I took toe cuffs and locked her little toes together.

I took a step back and surveyed my handiwork, admiring the way she was helpless and bound on the floor. Her body arched slightly forward, her breasts straining against the fabric of her shirt showing she was not wearing a bra today. She was wiggling her toes, her body rocked round slightly with her struggles and her lips were slightly parted around the ball gag.

I reached out and gently stroked her cheek. "Are you okay?" I asked softly. Her head moved slightly in response, but she didn't say anything. I smiled reassuringly and leaned down to kiss her neck. The soft skin there felt so warm beneath my lips.

I shifted my weight so that I could rest my knees on either side of her hips, trapping her body even more firmly. With my free hand, I began to tickle her feet, digging my fingers into the tender skin between her toes. She squirmed and wriggled beneath me, her body arching in response to the sensation.

Her breath came out in ragged gasps around the ball gag, and I could feel the heat radiating off her skin. I leaned forward, letting my lips brush against her sole, and then I began to kiss and nip at the roughened skin there. She moaned through her nose, the vibrations making me shiver with anticipation.

I lifted her shirt, tickled her tummy sucked her nipples and rubbed her between her legs.

At half past five, when her husband would normally be home I told her the change of plan, I was going to leave her like this for her husband to find.

I exchanged a kiss with her husband at the doorstep As I replaced my flip flops and walked back next door.
@Sian91

As I walk through the door I am surprised by your kiss and brush. I walk in and see my wife in her predicament and disheveled from your touches. I of course take my turn and have my fun.

You here a knock on your door the next day. Your in a similar outfit from the day before. It's my wife and I returning your items and she's brought a few of our things as well. I insist on coming in and can see your reservations. Don't worry I tell you, we will make sure you enjoy it.

I ask to be led to your bedroom and you sheepishly give us the tour. As we enter your room I instruct you to assist me in putting our under the bed system on. I ask you to lie on your bad facing up. Wrists and cuffs are then secure with leather restraints with are then tie to the four corners of your bed nice and tight. We then place sets on your thighs and upper arms and secure them as well. Unable to move you see the grin on my wife's face, for her revenge is on the menu. She's pulls out a nice big ballgame and secures it nice and tight. Now all you can get out is muffled noise.

We then go through the rest of our bag and produce all the tickle implements you can imagine as we tell you I am a tickle fetishist and my wife is my consenting victim. We present flossers, brushes, feathers, grooming gloves, and fake nails. We rub coconut oil on your feet then place nylon footies over. My wife makes her way to your upper body and begins tickling your sides and armpits. The gag does its job. I begin stroking your feet with my fingers looking for your hot spots. I peel off one sock and begin using g the various implements on your feet finding which one has the best reactions. A

fter what feels like forever I excuse myself for the day and leave you to my wife. Knowing her, she'll still tickle you for two. Climbing on top and trapping you between her thighs she uses her toes to tickle your upper body as her fingers destroy your feet. Once she's decided you've had enough she teases the dame areas you did to her before leaving g to make herself a cup of coffee. As she comes back and rests her feet next to your head, scrunching her small soles, she let's you know she called the person you've been texting to come over and play. You of course are overtaken with embarrassment as your phone rings.

It's them! My wife walks out the door to let them in telling them your in the bedroom.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

@BoundNTickled I did wonder if Part 2 would be your wife tying me up or me tying you up for your wife. Thanks for surprising me, but who have I been texting?
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

Sian91 wrote: 3 weeks ago @BoundNTickled I did wonder if Part 2 would be your wife tying me up or me tying you up for your wife. Thanks for surprising me, but who have I been texting?
@Sian91
I belive you were texting my wife for a coffee date and I happen to stumble across and ask you myself. If you'd like to get your revenge and tie me for my wife your more than welcome too!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic