You check into this Kinky Resort

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You check into this Kinky Resort

Post by DioA »

Due to the success that Bind-Her has experienced, we are excited to debut a brand new experience for our patrons, St. Andrew’s Crossroads - an all inclusive resort for kinky women and femmes. Enjoy access to our various dining options, world class amenities, and pools and spas. Of course, our crowning jewel is our fantasy fulfiller. It works much the same as room service does at other resorts, with a full menu that we feel will leave you satisfied. A sample of this menu will be provided below.

Gags

Ball
Ring
Penis/pump

Improvised Gags

Tape

or

Scarf

Additional Stuffings

Bandana
Scarf
Socks
Panties
Pantyhose

*please note - you are welcome to provide your own stuffing if desired. If not, clean options will be available to you.

Binding Materials

Soft rope
Coarse rope
Leather cuffs
Steel cuffs
Leather binders
Latex binders

intensity level

Playful
Tight
Extreme
Inescapable

additional outfits

Wing restaurant waitress
Naughty cheerleader
Slutty nurse
Unholy nun
Gym girlie
Corporate Girlboss
Goth Baddie
Hugh’s Bunny
Secret Angel
B-Day suit

experiences

Home invasion
Kidnapped and Ransomed
Escape Challenge
Kinky Date Night

special options

Mummification - please specify
Sensory deprivation
The Box - a portable dungeon that once strapped into, a journey deep journey into sub space is sure to ensue.

additional information

In the spirit of community, we have decided to offer Group activities sure the add some spice into your life. We host nightly escape challenges, shibari workshops, and gear demonstrations. If you happen to meet a fellow patron and would like the chance to play, all of our packages can have additional damsels to them for no extra charge. Of course, should a guest feel inclined to be on the other side of the rope, a member from our professional staff will be available to assist. We can’t wait to see you!
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

I would definitely need a woman to bring me here as her slave
ryanz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryanz »

I would love a penis gag with tape winding and socks stuffing, coarse rope binding in inescapable home invasion scenario
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I’d like to check in with my toy-boy @Bondageboi for his benefit all out attendants will be in sexy french maid’s or latex nurse uniform.

One in our room (we wont see the rest of the hotel) we are both stripped naked and have leather cuffs padlocked on to wrists and ankles. I’m tied spreadeagled to the bed, mouth stuffed with my own tights and ball gagged then blindfolded.

He is hogtied between my legs, a collar attached to a chain then goes between my legs and ties to a waist belt on me. His face is locked in my pussy and a series of maids and nurses come round to spank and tickle him to make sure he’s doing me right.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

JulieG wrote: 1 week ago I’d like to check in with my toy-boy @Bondageboi for his benefit all out attendants will be in sexy french maid’s or latex nurse uniform.

One in our room (we wont see the rest of the hotel) we are both stripped naked and have leather cuffs padlocked on to wrists and ankles. I’m tied spreadeagled to the bed, mouth stuffed with my own tights and ball gagged then blindfolded.

He is hogtied between my legs, a collar attached to a chain then goes between my legs and ties to a waist belt on me. His face is locked in my pussy and a series of maids and nurses come round to spank and tickle him to make sure he’s doing me right.
Oooh. I can’t wait!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic