Grab the valuables (?/F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Grab the valuables (?/F)

Post by Miyuki »

After observing me for a while now, you finally decide to make your move. Breaking into my house? Ring the bell and overpower me ? Or enter the house on any idea or circumstances you have.

You already found out, that im living alone - so it is just me that you have to take care of. Find a way to deal with me to award yourself with the treasures and valuables inside my house. Maybe i am your treasure? :shock:

Come prepared with your own bondage equipment necessary to do your job, or use whatever you find in my home (maybe im prepared aswell!)

But be warned - as an escape artist i will take revenge on you (Write in your answer whether I can return the favor to you or not!) - please only adults!

Im 34 y/o, long black hair, sportive build - pick any outfit you like (or just dont mention any) - maybe iam your easter bunny girl :shock:

Happy easter!
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

The perfect combination of looks and solitude. I have been watching for weeks and tonight is the night.

As always you come in after a run and take a bottle of water from the fridge, before having a shower. By the time you finish your shower you are feeling the effect of the little additoin to your water and pass out on your bed.

I move quickly, entering your house using a duplicate key and set my bag down on the floor by your bed.

Firat i use tape to wrap your hands into fists. Then comes the armbinder like a second skin it hugs your arms and pins your elbows together. Straps over each shoulder and under the opposite armpit. Laces pulled and tightened before being tied off, then a flap folded over the laces and zipped from wrist to above your elbows.

Then straps above and below your breasts and around your waist pinning your arms to your body.

Legs strapped with leather at ankle, thigh, calves and above and below the knees.

Leather hood with inflatable plug gag pulled into place, covering your whole face leaving only two holes for your nostrils. All straps pulled tight on the hood and all buckles padlocked.

A final strap under your knees and behind your neck pulled tight to force you into a ball.

Every strap gets a padlock and everything is tightened, before i lift you into the bag and zip it shut.

Soon you are in the boot of my car, on your way to your new life as a slave.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

wolfman wrote: 4 weeks ago The perfect combination of looks and solitude. I have been watching for weeks and tonight is the night.

As always you come in after a run and take a bottle of water from the fridge, before having a shower. By the time you finish your shower you are feeling the effect of the little additoin to your water and pass out on your bed.

I move quickly, entering your house using a duplicate key and set my bag down on the floor by your bed.

Firat i use tape to wrap your hands into fists. Then comes the armbinder like a second skin it hugs your arms and pins your elbows together. Straps over each shoulder and under the opposite armpit. Laces pulled and tightened before being tied off, then a flap folded over the laces and zipped from wrist to above your elbows.

Then straps above and below your breasts and around your waist pinning your arms to your body.

Legs strapped with leather at ankle, thigh, calves and above and below the knees.

Leather hood with inflatable plug gag pulled into place, covering your whole face leaving only two holes for your nostrils. All straps pulled tight on the hood and all buckles padlocked.

A final strap under your knees and behind your neck pulled tight to force you into a ball.

Every strap gets a padlock and everything is tightened, before i lift you into the bag and zip it shut.

Not going easy on me, are you?
Thanks for that reply. You definitely came prepared here :) Really enjoyed it - enjoyed the idea of how you denied any possible resistance and the strict leather bondage afterwards.

Thank you very much!

As i have promised "But be warned - as an escape artist i will take revenge on you (Write in your answer whether I can return the favor to you or not!) - please only adults!"
You interested in finding yourself in the boot of your car after i escaped? (obviously i have to cheat a little bit here :D) or not?
My offer still exists if your interested.
Thank you again
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Miyuki wrote: 4 weeks ago
wolfman wrote: 4 weeks ago The perfect combination of looks and solitude. I have been watching for weeks and tonight is the night.

Not going easy on me, are you?
Thanks for that reply. You definitely came prepared here :) Really enjoyed it - enjoyed the idea of how you denied any possible resistance and the strict leather bondage afterwards.

Thank you very much!

As i have promised "But be warned - as an escape artist i will take revenge on you (Write in your answer whether I can return the favor to you or not!) - please only adults!"
You interested in finding yourself in the boot of your car after i escaped? (obviously i have to cheat a little bit here :D) or not?
My offer still exists if your interested.
Thank you again
Your hands are taped inside an armbinder pinned but padlocked leather straps and a booh is locked in place. I am fairly confident that you are not going anywhere except where I take you. Although who knows, if i underestimate you in The future, you might get a chance to turn the tables
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gugan »

I'm a 23 year old boy who lives in your neighbourhood, and I already know you are living alone. Since I wanted some cash, I decided that you are an easy target. I come to your house, obviously wearing my face mask and hood, and point a knife at your throat. Maybe you can be a bit fiesty, but it doesn't matter, I will push you down and get on top of you. Forcing your hands behind your back, I use the duct tape on your elbows, making them touch one another. It's a sticky tape and I used a good amount of layers. I repeat the same in your forearms and wrists too. I will also tape up your legs at your ankles, below knees, above knees and thighs. However, that's not all. To ensure that you can never escape, I also force your hands into fists and tape them up into a ball. Now, you are all helpless. I grab your leg take you to the bedroom, and put you in your bed, and make a burrito roll of you in the bed with your blankets. To ensure you will not slip free, I will also tape the blanket, at the ankles and your shoulders. Now, for the final touch, I will use a couple of scarves from your closet. One goes inside your mouth and the next one an OTM gag. Hmm.. maybe one more scarf. I will use it to blindfold you too.

Now, let's see if you can escape it. I take a whole lot of your savings. Thanks for the money. I will definitely come back again to rob you. You are an easy target after all. Also, it's not like you saw my face. So, I am sure you won't come after all, or will you? let's see.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

gugan wrote: 4 weeks ago I'm a 23 year old boy who lives in your neighbourhood, and I already know you are living alone. Since I wanted some cash, I decided that you are an easy target. I come to your house, obviously wearing my face mask and hood, and point a knife at your throat. Maybe you can be a bit fiesty, but it doesn't matter, I will push you down and get on top of you. Forcing your hands behind your back, I use the duct tape on your elbows, making them touch one another. It's a sticky tape and I used a good amount of layers. I repeat the same in your forearms and wrists too. I will also tape up your legs at your ankles, below knees, above knees and thighs. However, that's not all. To ensure that you can never escape, I also force your hands into fists and tape them up into a ball. Now, you are all helpless. I grab your leg take you to the bedroom, and put you in your bed, and make a burrito roll of you in the bed with your blankets. To ensure you will not slip free, I will also tape the blanket, at the ankles and your shoulders. Now, for the final touch, I will use a couple of scarves from your closet. One goes inside your mouth and the next one an OTM gag. Hmm.. maybe one more scarf. I will use it to blindfold you too.

Now, let's see if you can escape it. I take a whole lot of your savings. Thanks for the money. I will definitely come back again to rob you. You are an easy target after all. Also, it's not like you saw my face. So, I am sure you won't come after all, or will you? let's see.
Another bondage expert here giving me a really really hard time to even think of an escape even with some cheating allowed - and giving yourself more then enough time to completely rob my entire house.
Thank you alot :)

From your reply i will just assume you dont mind having a sweet revenge on me (if im wrong here, tell me and i will delete the post if you feel uncomfortable)
----
Hours have passed wrapped in my own blankets. With a little wiggling i was able to roll over until i fall from the bed not hurting myself due the blanket armor. From now on i was able to rub my face against the carpet pulling up the blindfold and pulling down the OTM gag until i was able to spit out the third scarf.
Luckily since you only taped the blacket at shoulder and ankle level i could fit inbetween and out of the blacket cocoon. A little more tries pushing myself against the wall to be able to stand up and hop towards the kitchen. I open the drawer with my teeth and pick up a knife also with my teeth. I put it down on the kitchen table and and carefully rub my taped mittens against the knife until the ducttape let go of me. With my fingers free i grab the knife again and rub it against my wrist bindings - followed by the tape on my forearms and last but not least my elbows before freeing my legs. I was sweating from all the effort and hours have past.

The time had come where you entered my house again. I still had no clue how, but you did - just as you said and announced to rob me again. This time i was prepared with the knife in hand and pressed against your throat.
I put your wrists behind your back highly pulled up into a reverse prayer position before securing your wrists in that position with two pair of white zipties. One horizontal and the other one vertical to cinch and tighten the tie. You already felt the discomfort but i continue to loop a long white cotton rope around your chest area and even pin your upper arms further to your back. Another rope was circled around your crossed ankles after you had been layed on the ground before your ankles get pulled up and attached to the rope on your back leaving you in a reverse prayer hogtie.
You clickly notice me coming back with the same scarfs you used to gag me. And exactly the same is going to happen to you. I forced one into your mouth before the second gets a big knot in the middle and is used as a knotted cleavegag to prevent you from spitting out the first scarf.
The third scarf was the typical OTM scarf to hide the stuffed gag.
Once you are all secured i will search your body, checking for pockets for any weapons or tools to eventually escape. Who is the easy target now?
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gugan »

Miyuki wrote: 3 weeks ago
Another bondage expert here giving me a really really hard time to even think of an escape even with some cheating allowed - and giving yourself more then enough time to completely rob my entire house.
Thank you alot :)

From your reply i will just assume you dont mind having a sweet revenge on me (if im wrong here, tell me and i will delete the post if you feel uncomfortable)
----
Hours have passed wrapped in my own blankets. With a little wiggling i was able to roll over until i fall from the bed not hurting myself due the blanket armor. From now on i was able to rub my face against the carpet pulling up the blindfold and pulling down the OTM gag until i was able to spit out the third scarf.
Luckily since you only taped the blacket at shoulder and ankle level i could fit inbetween and out of the blacket cocoon. A little more tries pushing myself against the wall to be able to stand up and hop towards the kitchen. I open the drawer with my teeth and pick up a knife also with my teeth. I put it down on the kitchen table and and carefully rub my taped mittens against the knife until the ducttape let go of me. With my fingers free i grab the knife again and rub it against my wrist bindings - followed by the tape on my forearms and last but not least my elbows before freeing my legs. I was sweating from all the effort and hours have past.

The time had come where you entered my house again. I still had no clue how, but you did - just as you said and announced to rob me again. This time i was prepared with the knife in hand and pressed against your throat.
I put your wrists behind your back highly pulled up into a reverse prayer position before securing your wrists in that position with two pair of white zipties. One horizontal and the other one vertical to cinch and tighten the tie. You already felt the discomfort but i continue to loop a long white cotton rope around your chest area and even pin your upper arms further to your back. Another rope was circled around your crossed ankles after you had been layed on the ground before your ankles get pulled up and attached to the rope on your back leaving you in a reverse prayer hogtie.
You clickly notice me coming back with the same scarfs you used to gag me. And exactly the same is going to happen to you. I forced one into your mouth before the second gets a big knot in the middle and is used as a knotted cleavegag to prevent you from spitting out the first scarf.
The third scarf was the typical OTM scarf to hide the stuffed gag.
Once you are all secured i will search your body, checking for pockets for any weapons or tools to eventually escape. Who is the easy target now?
Oh no.. I guess I deserve it. Thanks for the awesome revenge bondage. It was fun ^^
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

I’m 30 y/o male and just escaped from the local prison. I needed to lay low for a while before making my way out of state that’s where your home came into play. You were at work at the local Hooters, and didn’t return for many hours giving me plenty of time to plan. You enter the house tired and in desperate desire of a sleep and a shower. I wrap a hand around your mouth and chest whispering “make it easy and I won’t make your restraints to painful”…boy am I going to regret that deal. I walk you to one of your kitchen chairs places in the middle of your living room which is devoid of any of your valuables. I use half a roll of duct tape to secure each of your arms to the arm rest of the chair, I use a full roll on your body and the chair starting just under your breast and going down to your lap and repeat until the roll is empty. I take rope and bind your ankles tightly before pulling the slack up to your hair and knotting the two together. I finally take off your socks and shoes using your well worn work socks as a gag wrapping tape around your head 6 times to keep them in. “Well just a quick test than I’ll leave you to relax.” I tickle your bare feet for ten minutes before I finally slink off to one of the bedrooms in your house to sleep for the night assuming you’d never get lose, but boy was I wrong…and boy was I gonna regret lying about keeping the tie simple.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I break In at night when you are asleep in your short nightie. I’m wearing all black, leggings, long sleeved tee, socks and ski mask. I tie you up tightly. I bring my own ropes. Hands behind your back, elbows together, chest and tummy ropes to bind your arms to your back. Ankles together crossed, knees, calves thighs. Your own worn tights from your wash basket taped into your mouth and tape wrapped round your head over your eyes.

I then leave you in your bed and head off to find and remove all your valuables.

That is more than enough to restrain your ever age 34 year old but not an accomplished escape artist. I’ll find out soon.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 3 weeks ago I’m 30 y/o male and just escaped from the local prison. I needed to lay low for a while before making my way out of state that’s where your home came into play. You were at work at the local Hooters, and didn’t return for many hours giving me plenty of time to plan. You enter the house tired and in desperate desire of a sleep and a shower. I wrap a hand around your mouth and chest whispering “make it easy and I won’t make your restraints to painful”…boy am I going to regret that deal. I walk you to one of your kitchen chairs places in the middle of your living room which is devoid of any of your valuables. I use half a roll of duct tape to secure each of your arms to the arm rest of the chair, I use a full roll on your body and the chair starting just under your breast and going down to your lap and repeat until the roll is empty. I take rope and bind your ankles tightly before pulling the slack up to your hair and knotting the two together. I finally take off your socks and shoes using your well worn work socks as a gag wrapping tape around your head 6 times to keep them in. “Well just a quick test than I’ll leave you to relax.” I tickle your bare feet for ten minutes before I finally slink off to one of the bedrooms in your house to sleep for the night assuming you’d never get lose, but boy was I wrong…and boy was I gonna regret lying about keeping the tie simple.
thanks for participating. Also enjoyed that one alot!
You will indeed regret keeping the tie "simply" :twisted:
------
I havent hear from my captor in a while. Appearently he wasnt rummaging or searching my home. Maybe he left without me noticing? No, he must still be upstairs... atleast far enough to not notice whats going on in the living room.
I begin to struggle against my tape bonds. I put all my strength into rocking the chair back and forth until with a loud crash, the chair topples over, sending me and the chair to the ground. My stuffed gag prevented any painful sound coming out my mouth when hitting the floor as the rope on my ankles were pulling at my hair. I was expecting you to join the living room due the loud crash but to my surprise no footsteps were coming closer.
I check my bonds and once again i was happy that i havent replaced my old wooden kitchen chairs. One of the arm rest broke giving me the opportunity to completely peel off all the tape that held me restrained to the chair. The rope on my ankles was quickly followed afterwards before peeling off the tight tapegag to spit out my socks.
It was time for revenge... i pick up the rope and the roll of ducttape and sneak towards the house finding you in one of my bedroom.

Carefully i get onto the bed straddling you as i grab your wrists and loop the rope around your wrists before cinching it tight inbeween your hands and knotting it off out of reach of your fingers. I slide a little forward able to pull your now tied wrists up over your head attaching the rope to the metal headboard of the bed. As soon as i pull the knot tight your eyes open surprised what was going on.
"At your service" i smile as you stare at my hooters top.
I then got off you and grab a fresh panties off my wardrobe. Two of them stuffing your mouth completely before the ducttape was wrapped around your head four times.
"I make it easy aswell" i say smoothing down the tape before straddling you once more careful enough to not get hit by your flailing feet. I lift up your shirt tickle your belly, chest, neck and armpits while enjoying the sound of your gagged moans, screams and laughs.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

JulieG wrote: 3 weeks ago I break In at night when you are asleep in your short nightie. I’m wearing all black, leggings, long sleeved tee, socks and ski mask. I tie you up tightly. I bring my own ropes. Hands behind your back, elbows together, chest and tummy ropes to bind your arms to your back. Ankles together crossed, knees, calves thighs. Your own worn tights from your wash basket taped into your mouth and tape wrapped round your head over your eyes.

I then leave you in your bed and head off to find and remove all your valuables.

That is more than enough to restrain your ever age 34 year old but not an accomplished escape artist. I’ll find out soon.
Rather sooner then later! :twisted:
----
I was still trying to realise what just happened. Is this a dream? Am i still asleep? Appearently it wasnt. From one momant to another i ended up in tight ropes, my mouth filled and the sticky material covering my mouth and eyes. But i didnt need eyesight to know where i was. I was living in this house for decades and i know theres a scissors inside my nightstand right next to my bed. All i needed to do was crawling towards it... open it by using my free fingers... grab the scissors and begin to cut the rope holding my wrists and the tummy rope. It was easier said then done. But having some bondage training every now and then gave me the skills to slowly move forward even tied up the way i am. A few more tries and voila... cut ropes and a ball of used ducttape at my feet.

Of couse i was able to find you in the basement. The burglar dressed in all black unaware of the situation me sneaking up on you. My hand reaches around your head to cover your mouth while i try to fixate your wrists behind your back. Appearently you were resisting as we both fell and continuing our battle on the ground. Luckily you fell on your stomach as i was quickly pouncing onto my prey finally able to overpower you and tie your wrists palm to palm in a tight fashion. I gasp exhausted from the fight but merciless pull your arms together making your elbows touching each other before another rope was applied. I then turn around still sitting on your bum tying your knees before reaching out to a metal bar that was supposed to stretch your legs just as much as the knee rope allows it.
I help you stand up knowing i have full control over you now. I grab your wrist rope again and connect another rope to it lifting it up through a hook at the ceiling before pulling it tight. It forces your upper body to bend forward as you find yourself in a strappado tie. A red juicy ballgag was tied between your teeth before smacking your butt once...twice... "Luckily this was not a dream!"
littlekitty
Lurker

Post by littlekitty »

"Hello, hello. I am here to sell you new perfumes." I say, standing in front of your door as a sales girl. I am a lean and slender girl of age 21 with blonde hair, and that's all you know about me. However, I know a lot about you. "Would you like to test some of the collections that I have brought with me?" I ask as I take a pink bottle and show it to you. It didn't have any particular markings or brand logos. Whether you get suspicious or not doesn't matter as I immediately spray it on your face. "Oh, did you like the nice sweet smell of the perfume, ma'am?" I ask with a grin. It was a nice sweet fruit-like smell, however, it immediately made your head get dizzy. "Seems like you love it, here, inhale some more," I say as I once again spray the perfume all over your face. It was intense and had a strong effect. At one point, it was hard to keep your eyes open. Your eyelids were heavy and you could only hear some faint words. "How's the smell of the chloroform?" Before you know it, you have fainted.

As you wake up, you are in a dark room. There is a faint red light that is enough for you to see what's in the place. As you examine it, you only find ropes, chains, tapes, leather, and every little BDSM toy. There were multiple different kinds of ropes from cotton to hemp, even some electric wires, and multiple colours of tape. The leather was all intoxicating the air and the ambience was quite uncomfortable for you to stay here. However, just as you think, it is time to get up and leave the room, you encounter your real predicament.

Your eyes aren't blindfolded, but there is something stuffed within your cheeks and you can't push it out thanks to the big red ball gag that was buckled behind your head. It's buckled so tightly that the leather strap pressed hard against your cheek. Your hands are tied in a box tie position, and while it wasn't too uncomfortable, it also isn't something that you can easily slip free. Thick strong hemp ropes ran multiple layers below and above your breasts as I had tied a beautiful star harness on your chest. It's nice, neat, beautiful and sexy. Your legs are free, but you can't move, because of the collar tied on your neck. It's a nice soft leather but it was tied tightly in a cruel way that it was partially also choking you. A leash was tied from the collar to the nearby D-ring of the post. You won't escape it, because it was padlocked at the post, as well as the D-ring of your collar.

There is a small clock by the side of you, that has a timer ticking. 30 minutes were remaining on the clock and it wouldn't stop for even a second. What's the timer for? What might happen if you don't escape within 30 minutes?

If you can't guess, let me give you a hint.

I am already preparing for something more devious for you. So, be prepared to face the consequences of failing to escape.

Oh, and, by the way, even if you escape, don't think you are going away easily. Your freedom won't last for even a few minutes. I will only tie you up again.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

littlekitty wrote: 3 weeks ago "Hello, hello. I am here to sell you new perfumes." I say, standing in front of your door as a sales girl. I am a lean and slender girl of age 21 with blonde hair, and that's all you know about me. However, I know a lot about you. "Would you like to test some of the collections that I have brought with me?" I ask as I take a pink bottle and show it to you. It didn't have any particular markings or brand logos. Whether you get suspicious or not doesn't matter as I immediately spray it on your face. "Oh, did you like the nice sweet smell of the perfume, ma'am?" I ask with a grin. It was a nice sweet fruit-like smell, however, it immediately made your head get dizzy. "Seems like you love it, here, inhale some more," I say as I once again spray the perfume all over your face. It was intense and had a strong effect. At one point, it was hard to keep your eyes open. Your eyelids were heavy and you could only hear some faint words. "How's the smell of the chloroform?" Before you know it, you have fainted.

As you wake up, you are in a dark room. There is a faint red light that is enough for you to see what's in the place. As you examine it, you only find ropes, chains, tapes, leather, and every little BDSM toy. There were multiple different kinds of ropes from cotton to hemp, even some electric wires, and multiple colours of tape. The leather was all intoxicating the air and the ambience was quite uncomfortable for you to stay here. However, just as you think, it is time to get up and leave the room, you encounter your real predicament.

Your eyes aren't blindfolded, but there is something stuffed within your cheeks and you can't push it out thanks to the big red ball gag that was buckled behind your head. It's buckled so tightly that the leather strap pressed hard against your cheek. Your hands are tied in a box tie position, and while it wasn't too uncomfortable, it also isn't something that you can easily slip free. Thick strong hemp ropes ran multiple layers below and above your breasts as I had tied a beautiful star harness on your chest. It's nice, neat, beautiful and sexy. Your legs are free, but you can't move, because of the collar tied on your neck. It's a nice soft leather but it was tied tightly in a cruel way that it was partially also choking you. A leash was tied from the collar to the nearby D-ring of the post. You won't escape it, because it was padlocked at the post, as well as the D-ring of your collar.

There is a small clock by the side of you, that has a timer ticking. 30 minutes were remaining on the clock and it wouldn't stop for even a second. What's the timer for? What might happen if you don't escape within 30 minutes?

If you can't guess, let me give you a hint.

I am already preparing for something more devious for you. So, be prepared to face the consequences of failing to escape.

Oh, and, by the way, even if you escape, don't think you are going away easily. Your freedom won't last for even a few minutes. I will only tie you up again.
Your the most evil perfume seller i have ever seen! i have to admit im either curious but also frightened to see "something more devious" of you. And by the fact of the padlocked collar theres no way to get in any range for tools or help without chocking me further. I barely see any way 'me cheating out of that'. The 'escape artist' has failed UNLESS you really to have the tables turned somehow. Hit me up if you want - the offer still stands.
Thanks for the little story, really appreciated it !
ryanz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryanz »

I am a 20 year old femme presenting enby. Life's been tough lately which meant robbery seemed like an option, luckily for me you chose to sleep with your windows open.
I climb up to your room and find you sleeping peacefully. Without wasting time grab your hands and pass a n already prepared noises around your wrists to tie your hands in the front. While you're still under shock i grab my two ankle socks and shove them in your mouth. Unfortunately you continue to yap, so i find your socks lying in a corner and shove another pair in your mouth. I buckle a ball gag around your stuffed mouth and tie another rope around your ankles and tether them to the bed post. Now I am free to go downstairs and rob your house - or perhaps I am not going to be so lucky
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

ryanz wrote: 3 weeks ago I am a 20 year old femme presenting enby. Life's been tough lately which meant robbery seemed like an option, luckily for me you chose to sleep with your windows open.
I climb up to your room and find you sleeping peacefully. Without wasting time grab your hands and pass a n already prepared noises around your wrists to tie your hands in the front. While you're still under shock i grab my two ankle socks and shove them in your mouth. Unfortunately you continue to yap, so i find your socks lying in a corner and shove another pair in your mouth. I buckle a ball gag around your stuffed mouth and tie another rope around your ankles and tether them to the bed post. Now I am free to go downstairs and rob your house - or perhaps I am not going to be so lucky
Still shocked what just happened i lay still waiting for another move of you. But to my suprise and luck nothing was following as i hear you downstairs. I check my bonds. My tied wrists and ankles connected to the bedpost. I moan quietly by the thick stuffing in combination with the ballgag. If the ropework was as strict as the gag i would have been in real trouble. Luckily i could just move my tied wrists and unbuckle the straps of the ballgag from behind my back able to take out the rubber ball and followed by the moisted socks. I then chew onto the ropes holding my wrists until i was free within no time. My ankles were quickly freed aswell as i make my move towards you.

I took a detour into the kitchen to grab a knife. I whistle as i was standing behind you. As you turn around i toss a roll of black duct tape infront of you. "Tie your ankles!" i ordered you, which you quickly did. Your shins were up next. The tape wrapped up towards and over your knees and further up your tighs. "Nice tape cocoon already" i smile knocking that even if you resist now, you wont stand a chance. I drop the knife and take the ducttape spinning you around to grab your wrists and wrap the tape around your wrists behind your back. Wrists, forearms, up your elbows and almost completely your upper arms. A tape armbinder completely immobilizing your arms as i wrap the tape around your chestarea and your stomach to fixate your arms to your back.
"You remember these?" I shove all the moisted socks inside your mouth before the tape gets to work again. Not only your mouth was sealed, but also your eyesight taken as the tape was wrapped multiple times around your head.
"Good luck, finding my valuables or an exit now!"
littlekitty
Lurker

Post by littlekitty »

Your the most evil perfume seller i have ever seen! i have to admit im either curious but also frightened to see "something more devious" of you. And by the fact of the padlocked collar theres no way to get in any range for tools or help without chocking me further. I barely see any way 'me cheating out of that'. The 'escape artist' has failed UNLESS you really to have the tables turned somehow. Hit me up if you want - the offer still stands.
Well, you better be frightened. Because now that the 30 mins are over and you have given up on escaping, it's time for your punishment.

I come back to my basement, and you can see a wide grin on my lips. My eyes look at you with a smirk. I grab the padlock keys of the leash and I open the little locks that kept you to stay put in one place.

"Now what shall we do together?" I ask giving you a moment, "Oh, yes, I know. Let's test some perfumes." I giggled as I pull the leash, dragging you to another room. Since your hands are still kept tied, you can only follow me.

The next room is more big and there was multiple test tubes and glass bottles. I push you to the chair and tie your ankles together before connecting them to the back of the chair with a strong hemp rope. "Yeah, let's start with this perfume." I say as I grab a white glass bottle, and quickly spray it in your face. You can't help but immediately feel an urge to laugh. Of course you will because what I used is called the laughing gas. There was no tickles, no touches and nothing but you can't control your laughter for the next five minutes. "Seems quite good." It was quite torturous to laugh when you are gagged. Thankfully, I didn't torture you a lot and put the bottle down.

"Now, this one." I grab another red bottle and spray it in your face, and you'd immediately start to get a intense headache. It isn't unbearable and the headache would soon subside. However, that didn't mean you come back to your normal state. You're in a fluffy, dizzy state where you can see weird things around you. It is a hallucinogen. One that makes you see and dream weird things. It lasted for a good ten minutes and finally the weird things disappeared and you can get back your focus.

"Hmm.. that's enough for today." I say, as I crotch down to untie your ankles.

"Time to change your bondage and lock you back in basement." I grinned as I threw the rope away, and once again grabbed and dragged you by the leash to the basement.

I start to untie your hands from the boxtie, tossing the rope to the side. Now, I grab a couple of black electric tape, and use it on your wrists first, binding them quite firmly. The tapes then continued to circle around your elbows. Once satisfied, I made you sit closer to the post and again padlocked the leash in position so you won't be going anywhere. I didn't tie your legs.

"Have fun" I say as I turned the timer to 90 minutes. "Once the timer is up, I will come to give you some dinner." I say, giving a pat on your head. "Don't try to escape, or I will make your bondage really cruel." I say before waving my hand for a bye.

I hope you better try something, or you might have to endure more and more of my little experiments. I am quite eager to see your revenge too.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

littlekitty wrote: 3 weeks ago
Well, you better be frightened. Because now that the 30 mins are over and you have given up on escaping, it's time for your punishment.

I come back to my basement, and you can see a wide grin on my lips. My eyes look at you with a smirk. I grab the padlock keys of the leash and I open the little locks that kept you to stay put in one place.

"Now what shall we do together?" I ask giving you a moment, "Oh, yes, I know. Let's test some perfumes." I giggled as I pull the leash, dragging you to another room. Since your hands are still kept tied, you can only follow me.

The next room is more big and there was multiple test tubes and glass bottles. I push you to the chair and tie your ankles together before connecting them to the back of the chair with a strong hemp rope. "Yeah, let's start with this perfume." I say as I grab a white glass bottle, and quickly spray it in your face. You can't help but immediately feel an urge to laugh. Of course you will because what I used is called the laughing gas. There was no tickles, no touches and nothing but you can't control your laughter for the next five minutes. "Seems quite good." It was quite torturous to laugh when you are gagged. Thankfully, I didn't torture you a lot and put the bottle down.

"Now, this one." I grab another red bottle and spray it in your face, and you'd immediately start to get a intense headache. It isn't unbearable and the headache would soon subside. However, that didn't mean you come back to your normal state. You're in a fluffy, dizzy state where you can see weird things around you. It is a hallucinogen. One that makes you see and dream weird things. It lasted for a good ten minutes and finally the weird things disappeared and you can get back your focus.

"Hmm.. that's enough for today." I say, as I crotch down to untie your ankles.

"Time to change your bondage and lock you back in basement." I grinned as I threw the rope away, and once again grabbed and dragged you by the leash to the basement.

I start to untie your hands from the boxtie, tossing the rope to the side. Now, I grab a couple of black electric tape, and use it on your wrists first, binding them quite firmly. The tapes then continued to circle around your elbows. Once satisfied, I made you sit closer to the post and again padlocked the leash in position so you won't be going anywhere. I didn't tie your legs.

"Have fun" I say as I turned the timer to 90 minutes. "Once the timer is up, I will come to give you some dinner." I say, giving a pat on your head. "Don't try to escape, or I will make your bondage really cruel." I say before waving my hand for a bye.

I hope you better try something, or you might have to endure more and more of my little experiments. I am quite eager to see your revenge too.
Be careful of what you are wishing :)
-----
Almost 1 hour of captivity. Almost 1 hour being the hostage to that crazy woman. Almost 1 hour i had time to think of a way to escape that nightmare and make us switch places.
She needed to make a mistake in order for me to escape... and i was very glad she did. All i had to do was enduring her torture and ending up in the basement. The moment she guided me towards the other room i was able to grab a bottle of her perfumes. One of many hundreds without me knowing the effect.
Luckily i was sitting on the ground and with my arms stretched out due the elbow tape i was able to smash the glass bottle into pieces. I quickly grab a shard of the glas and begin to rub it against the electrical tape holding my wrists... it took a while to cut through as the timer says 62 minutes left. Next my elbows before carefully also cutting the leather collar before unbuckling the straps of the ballgag to completely free me from that misery. I search the room again.
All the "ropes, chains, tapes, leather, and every little BDSM toy. There were multiple different kinds of ropes from cotton to hemp, even some electric wires, and multiple colours of tape." aswell as the bottle of perfume she used at my house door. The chloroform smell.
The timer ticks to 0 as you enter the basement with a wide grin as before instantly tasting your own medicine cousing you to pass out.

When you wake up you quickly notice being in the same basement. Darkness around you but a white spotlight ontop of you. You are able to see your reflection in a mirror infront of you. You were kneeling on the floor with your ankles tied with the same hemp rope to your tighs seperately forcing you into that frogtie.
Your hands were tied behind your head and connected to a rope that was tightly tied above your breasts. Not as fancy as the chest star harness but you see that each of your breasts are encircled in thin strings making them bulge and becoming more sensitive. The moment you stop looking at the mirror to view the bindings, saliva dripping off your mouth falling onto your tied bust. You could not avoid drooling due the ring gag wedged between your teeth. The short peek at your bust made you notice a magic wand being stuck underneath the rope that was tied above your breasts. Not only stuck between your breasts, but also turned on...
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

I'll start with an introduction. I'm JF. Now for the scenario.
You have information about the location of a valuable antique collection that you stole. Your partner already broke and told me who you are. She's securely locked in a safe basement room with my partner working on another floor. No restraints for yours since she's alone. She probably also likes it better than being left hogtied. You don't have to worry about her safety.
I'm already inside once you get home. You came back from a day out. I have to be patient while you shower, change and settle down. You come out with fresh dried and brushed hair in a plain t shirt, socks and leggings. You get ready to call your partner and look down at your phone. I come up behind you, grab your waist and clamp a soaked rag over your nose and mouth and say "Hello Ms. (your last name.) I understand you know where to find something that doesn't belongt to you." You try to reach up but I quickly pull and trap your elbows behind you while bringing you to a sitting position. I pull the rag away and say "Now this will be easy if you do what I say. If not I can put you to sleep. Will you work with me?" You weakly nod and say "Yes. Just keep that stuff away from me."
I reach into a backpack I use and pull out some black nylon rope and pull your wrists to your chest. I cross and tie them a bit loosely.I then stuff your mouth with a cloth and seal 2 pieces of 2 inch microfoan across it. After that, I tie a basic chest harness but just around your torso. I bring your wrists up and behind your head. I tie it off to the chest harness. The slack in your wrist tie goes away. I then walk you to a chair. I tie your upper torso to the chair the add separate single columns to your ankles. (No more hopping away like that one lady). I fold your legs and to your ankles to the back of the chair.
I go out of sight for a minute to text my partner and tell her I'm ready for her to help me take you to our place. Can't have anyone knowing about my backup.
Your turn. List of hard limits in my bio.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

JFBound wrote: 3 weeks ago I'll start with an introduction. I'm JF. Now for the scenario.
You have information about the location of a valuable antique collection that you stole. Your partner already broke and told me who you are. She's securely locked in a safe basement room with my partner working on another floor. No restraints for yours since she's alone. She probably also likes it better than being left hogtied. You don't have to worry about her safety.
I'm already inside once you get home. You came back from a day out. I have to be patient while you shower, change and settle down. You come out with fresh dried and brushed hair in a plain t shirt, socks and leggings. You get ready to call your partner and look down at your phone. I come up behind you, grab your waist and clamp a soaked rag over your nose and mouth and say "Hello Ms. (your last name.) I understand you know where to find something that doesn't belongt to you." You try to reach up but I quickly pull and trap your elbows behind you while bringing you to a sitting position. I pull the rag away and say "Now this will be easy if you do what I say. If not I can put you to sleep. Will you work with me?" You weakly nod and say "Yes. Just keep that stuff away from me."
I reach into a backpack I use and pull out some black nylon rope and pull your wrists to your chest. I cross and tie them a bit loosely.I then stuff your mouth with a cloth and seal 2 pieces of 2 inch microfoan across it. After that, I tie a basic chest harness but just around your torso. I bring your wrists up and behind your head. I tie it off to the chest harness. The slack in your wrist tie goes away. I then walk you to a chair. I tie your upper torso to the chair the add separate single columns to your ankles. (No more hopping away like that one lady). I fold your legs and to your ankles to the back of the chair.
I go out of sight for a minute to text my partner and tell her I'm ready for her to help me take you to our place. Can't have anyone knowing about my backup.
I wake up still slightly dizzy from the chloroform cloth. I try to move my hands but it just couses to pull at the chest harness. The microfoam was smoothly pressed against my lips denying any speech in combination with the piece of cloth inside my mouth.
I rock around the chair angry and furiously. How could i have ended in a situation like this? I kept going, stronger and faster without any breaks until one of my hand somehow slips out of the wrist bindings. The consequences of a "loosely" and sloppy tie. I gasp exhausted but also suprised about my quick success. I instantly free my other hand while removing all the remaining bindings from my body and legs and finally the gag.

"Hands up and on your knees" i ordered you from behind. The element of suprise gave me the upper hand as i was twisting your arms behind your back tying them in a snug and secure boxtie with no knots in reach of your fumbling fingers. Your arms pinned to your back due two ropes on your lower and upper chest. "Quite familiar chest harness dont you think?" i admire my ropework but being comfortable enough that you wont slip out of the tie. I push you forward onto the fluffy carpet before crossing your ankles. The rope was stricly looped and cinched and after immobilizing your feet it was pulled tight and connected to the boxtie on your back forcing you to raise up your legs. I leave you for a couple of seconds just to join you with 5 different coloured scarfs. The first one was wedged between your teeth used as a cleavegag. The second one aswell but having a big knot in the middle almost working as a ballgag. 3 - 4 - 5 went simply but tightly around your mouth covering the others underneath and muffling any cries for help.
I then pick your phone and leave you for the rest of the day.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I seem to have got you just as you've got into bed. I sneak in, finding you in your vest pjs with shorts on. I spring quickly on you flipping you onto your front, and straddling your back as I act.

Your wrists go to the bedposts. I pull you taught, leaving you spread in an X, as I then secure your ankles too. I leave very little slack in the ropes, you can barely move an inch.

A nice wad of cloth in your mouth and a roll of duct tape later should keep you nicely silenced too. Good luck getting out of that. ;)
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

JFBound wrote: 3 weeks ago I'll start with an introduction. I'm JF. Now for the scenario.
I wake up still slightly dizzy from the chloroform cloth. I try to move my hands but it just couses to pull at the chest harness. The microfoam was smoothly pressed against my lips denying any speech in combination with the piece of cloth inside my mouth.
I rock around the chair angry and furiously. How could i have ended in a situation like this? I kept going, stronger and faster without any breaks until one of my hand somehow slips out of the wrist bindings. The consequences of a "loosely" and sloppy tie. I gasp exhausted but also suprised about my quick success. I instantly free my other hand while removing all the remaining bindings from my body and legs and finally the gag.

"Hands up and on your knees" i ordered you from behind. The element of suprise gave me the upper hand as i was twisting your arms behind your back tying them in a snug and secure boxtie with no knots in reach of your fumbling fingers. Your arms pinned to your back due two ropes on your lower and upper chest. "Quite familiar chest harness dont you think?" i admire my ropework but being comfortable enough that you wont slip out of the tie. I push you forward onto the fluffy carpet before crossing your ankles. The rope was stricly looped and cinched and after immobilizing your feet it was pulled tight and connected to the boxtie on your back forcing you to raise up your legs. I leave you for a couple of seconds just to join you with 5 different coloured scarfs. The first one was wedged between your teeth used as a cleavegag. The second one aswell but having a big knot in the middle almost working as a ballgag. 3 - 4 - 5 went simply but tightly around your mouth covering the others underneath and muffling any cries for help.
Nice work. Thought the behind the head tie would remove all the slack like they're meant to. I should've stuck with less slippery cotton too. Sounds like you can tie some good ties. I'd ask you to team up in a different world.
I don't worry. I deleted the texts and will miss our safe call. It's also a disposable so you can't get my contacts or other info. (That would be a really dumb idea to have them so accessible). I also like being tied up. I lay there secretly having a nice time while being so glad we prepared and practiced for something like this.
I should say that my partner's also more stealthy than me and very protective. She also kept using cotton clothesline instead of switching over. She anyway prefers to force targets to cuff or ziptie themselves tightly before roping them up. We'll get what we want one way or another. We will after I hear it for not being thorough enough.

(Ok. That was a nice idea for a thread. I liked this idea of exchanging actions.)
Last edited by JFBound 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

JFBound wrote: 3 weeks ago

Nice work. Thought the behind the head tie would remove all the slack like they're meant to. I should've stuck with less slippery cotton too. Sounds like you can tie some good ties.
I don't worry. I deleted the texts and will miss our safe call. It's also a disposable so you can't get my contacts or other info. (That would be a really dumb idea to have them so accessible). I also like being tied up. I lay there secretly having a nice time while being so glad we prepared and practiced for something like this.
I should say that my partner's also more stealthy than me and very protective. She also kept using cotton clothesline instead of switching over. She anyway prefers to force targets to cuff or ziptie themselves tightly before roping them up. We'll get what we want one way or another. We will after I hear it for not being thorough enough.

(Ok. That was a nice idea for a thread. I liked this idea of exchanging actions.)
I know what you meant by removing the slack connecting the wrist rope to the chest harness behind my back, dont worry. You have written and described it pretty well. And to be honest - i dont have a list of favorites, but that kind of tie is very very enjoyable. I was just looking for any way to cheat out of the bindings in order to get my revenge :D if i would not be cheating i couldnt reply to anyone here :) Unless you didnt want a revenge.
Thank you for participating, really liked it and im glad you liked it aswell! I see bondage as some game of 'Give and take' and i want the doms to get their fun by writing their parts but als want the subs get their fun by receiving my revenge part.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

Reidy wrote: 3 weeks ago I seem to have got you just as you've got into bed. I sneak in, finding you in your vest pjs with shorts on. I spring quickly on you flipping you onto your front, and straddling your back as I act.

Your wrists go to the bedposts. I pull you taught, leaving you spread in an X, as I then secure your ankles too. I leave very little slack in the ropes, you can barely move an inch.

A nice wad of cloth in your mouth and a roll of duct tape later should keep you nicely silenced too. Good luck getting out of that. ;)
To be honest, the most difficult parts in this thread is searching for any "logical" way to get out of those bindings. I would love to say i have a knife hidden inside my pyjama to cut the bonds but thats beyond the typical cheating :D
I dont see me getting out of that. The tie sounds so simple but to effective
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Reidy wrote: 3 weeks ago I seem to have got you just as you've got into bed. I sneak in, finding you in your vest pjs with shorts on. I spring quickly on you flipping you onto your front, and straddling your back as I act.

To be honest, the most difficult parts in this thread is searching for any "logical" way to get out of those bindings. I would love to say i have a knife hidden inside my pyjama to cut the bonds but thats beyond the typical cheating :D
Wait, have I done too much? I was really hoping you'd get free and exact revenge. :D
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

Reidy wrote: 3 weeks ago

Wait, have I done too much? I was really hoping you'd get free and exact revenge. :D
Then it is the "beyond typical cheating" at your service, luckily due all the home invasions im now sleeping for a knife in my sleeves able to cut the ropes to free one of my hands. Once one of the limbs are free, there was nothing holding me back to remove the remaining ropes and the gag.

The tape, ropes and the knife will still be useful as i approach you from the front appearently quite angry pointing the knife towards you and forcing you to raise your hands in the air. Since i forgot to take the cloth you have gagged me with i have to improvise ordering you to take your own socks to be wedged into your mouth before you gag yourself by wrapping the tape multiple times around your head sealing the socks inside.
I guide you to a bar stool not having a back. You try to make yourself comfortable as i strictly secure your wrists behind your back with the rope. Followed by your ankles. The connection rope leads underneath the stool towards your wrists preventing you from stretching out your legs and preventing you from simply standing up.
Probably secure enough but i dont stop here. Your knees and also tighs get the same rope treatment before taping your upper arms against your back. I make sure to encase your whole chest in silver ducttape before waving you a "good bye and sleep well"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic