Grab the valuables (?/F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Miyuki wrote: 3 weeks ago
Reidy wrote: 3 weeks ago

To be honest, the most difficult parts in this thread is searching for any "logical" way to get out of those bindings. I would love to say i have a knife hidden inside my pyjama to cut the bonds but thats beyond the typical cheating :D
I dont see me getting out of that. The tie sounds so simple but to effective
Wait, have I done too much? I was really hoping you'd get free and exact revenge. :D
Then it is the "beyond typical cheating" at your service, luckily due all the home invasions im now sleeping for a knife in my sleeves able to cut the ropes to free one of my hands. Once one of the limbs are free, there was nothing holding me back to remove the remaining ropes and the gag.

The tape, ropes and the knife will still be useful as i approach you from the front appearently quite angry pointing the knife towards you and forcing you to raise your hands in the air. Since i forgot to take the cloth you have gagged me with i have to improvise ordering you to take your own socks to be wedged into your mouth before you gag yourself by wrapping the tape multiple times around your head sealing the socks inside.
I guide you to a bar stool not having a back. You try to make yourself comfortable as i strictly secure your wrists behind your back with the rope. Followed by your ankles. The connection rope leads underneath the stool towards your wrists preventing you from stretching out your legs and preventing you from simply standing up.
Probably secure enough but i dont stop here. Your knees and also tighs get the same rope treatment before taping your upper arms against your back. I make sure to encase your whole chest in silver ducttape before waving you a "good bye and sleep well"

Uh oh. I think I'm stuck now. Hope I can escape soon. You have a wicked way with revenge.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

JFBound wrote: 3 weeks ago

I wake up still slightly dizzy from the chloroform cloth. I try to move my hands but it just couses to pull at the chest harness. The microfoam was smoothly pressed against my lips denying any speech in combination with the piece of cloth inside my mouth.
I rock around the chair angry and furiously. How could i have ended in a situation like this? I kept going, stronger and faster without any breaks until one of my hand somehow slips out of the wrist bindings. The consequences of a "loosely" and sloppy tie. I gasp exhausted but also suprised about my quick success. I instantly free my other hand while removing all the remaining bindings from my body and legs and finally the gag.

"Hands up and on your knees" i ordered you from behind. The element of suprise gave me the upper hand as i was twisting your arms behind your back tying them in a snug and secure boxtie with no knots in reach of your fumbling fingers. Your arms pinned to your back due two ropes on your lower and upper chest. "Quite familiar chest harness dont you think?" i admire my ropework but being comfortable enough that you wont slip out of the tie. I push you forward onto the fluffy carpet before crossing your ankles. The rope was stricly looped and cinched and after immobilizing your feet it was pulled tight and connected to the boxtie on your back forcing you to raise up your legs. I leave you for a couple of seconds just to join you with 5 different coloured scarfs. The first one was wedged between your teeth used as a cleavegag. The second one aswell but having a big knot in the middle almost working as a ballgag. 3 - 4 - 5 went simply but tightly around your mouth covering the others underneath and muffling any cries for help.
I then pick your phone and leave you for the rest of the day.
Nice work. Thought the behind the head tie would remove all the slack like they're meant to. I should've stuck with less slippery cotton too. Sounds like you can tie some good ties.
I don't worry. I deleted the texts and will miss our safe call. It's also a disposable so you can't get my contacts or other info. (That would be a really dumb idea to have them so accessible). I also like being tied up. I lay there secretly having a nice time while being so glad we prepared and practiced for something like this.
I should say that my partner's also more stealthy than me and very protective. She also kept using cotton clothesline instead of switching over. She anyway prefers to force targets to cuff or ziptie themselves tightly before roping them up. We'll get what we want one way or another. We will after I hear it for not being thorough enough.

(Ok. That was a nice idea for a thread. I liked this idea of exchanging actions.)
I know what you meant by removing the slack connecting the wrist rope to the chest harness behind my back, dont worry. You have written and described it pretty well. And to be honest - i dont have a list of favorites, but that kind of tie is very very enjoyable. I was just looking for any way to cheat out of the bindings in order to get my revenge :D if i would not be cheating i couldnt reply to anyone here :) Unless you didnt want a revenge.
Thank you for participating, really liked it and im glad you liked it aswell! I see bondage as some game of 'Give and take' and i want the doms to get their fun by writing their parts but als want the subs get their fun by receiving my revenge part.
Like the thinking behind giving everyone a chance to do both. I agree with what you said.
I also don't blame or fault you for shortcuts. I mean look at some of the ties people posted here.
All in all good work.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

I've done such an amazing job scoping out you and your home that I not just know that you live alone and where your valuables are, I know that you're a huge fan of bondage! Normally my hits are done by either robbing the place when everyone is out, quick and easy, or simply chloroforming the one or two people in the home and being quick about it.
Instead of knocking you out however, I instead bring along a duffel bag full of rope, tape, and anything else that I'll need to keep you put! Who says I can't have a little fun while getting rich!

Holding the duffel bag close to my body while I sneak around back, I easily enter through a side door quietly and move to the dining room where you're having dinner by yourself. Since it's the evening and during a warm part of the year, you're wearing a tank top with pajama shorts, as well as some fluffy socks for comfort.

I move quietly over to you before I pounce, grabbing your waist with my left arm and hand gagging you with my right. I wrestle you to the floor as you start kicking and screaming into my hand, laying you on your stomach. Once I get you pinned to the floor I pull out a role of duct tape before realizing I need something to stuff your mouth with. Thankfully I noticed your socks earlier and easily pull them off your feet while you keep trying to kick me, and remove my hand to stuff both of them into your mouth. With your mouth sufficiently bulging, I begin to wrap duct tape around your head a total of 7 times! This will suffice to keep you reasonably quiet while I finish binding you.

I pull out a length of rope and begin with your hands, pressing your wrists together and pulling them above and behind your head, wrapping a 15ft length of rope and cinching it off with a loop for later. Next I pivot the way I'm pinning you down, now facing your legs and sitting on your lower back. I get to work welding your legs together with more 15ft lengths of rope, 3 in total, one your your thighs, knees, and ankles!

Before cinching off the ankles however, I bring bring the rope back over to the loop on your wrists, pull it through, and pull it back to your ankles, bringing your hands towards your ankles as I pull you into a sufficiently strict hogtie! You're back bends much farther than I was anticipating, though not enough to make your hands and feet touching. Oh well, perhaps that's something we'll work on later if I bring you with me! ;) To finish off the tie, I bring out a long piece of string and begin binding your big toes together, bringing the remaining length of the string down to your thumbs and doing the same.

Lastly, I bring the duct tape one last time and wrap it around your eyes, blindfolding you.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, but I figured it would be much more fun this way! I figured out you were into bondage and wanted us to have a little fun before I robbed you. Don't worry, I won't be here long, I'll be out with your valuables in a hurry! Though, I can't promise I won't kidnap you, It's not something I do often, but you and I seem like we'd have such fun!"

As I leave you hogtied on your dining room floor, you feel that the ropes aren't quite as well tied as they should have been. Even with your thumbs tied as they are, you feel like you're sufficiently skilled as an escape artist that you can escape before I make mine. Could you possibly turn the tables on your captor? (Consider this to be your invitation to return the favor! :D )
No harm in wanting to try new things!
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

I (23M) would sneak into your house after you have just gotten home from work, with you wearing a white buttoned blouse, black skirt, black tights, and heels. I creep up behind you and knock you out with chloroform, laying you gently on your bed. I then start by using duct tape to wrap your fists into helpless little balls, before tying ropes tightly around your wrists and elbows, even adding a leather strap around your forearms. Next I tie a tight yoke chest harness to further secure your upper body. I then add a strict leather monoglove armbinder over all of the previous bonds along your arms, strapping it tightly in place and securing it with more straps above and below your chest, and at your wrists and elbows. Moving onto your legs, I cross your ankles and use rope to tie your ankles together, wrapping rope around your heels and arches as well, keeping your high heels tied in place. I then add more ropes above and below your knees, before adding tight leather straps around your calves, and your upper thighs. After that, I use a rope to connect your ankles to your chest harness, putting you in a tight hogtie, as well as adding a strap from the arm binder to your ankles, reinforcing the hogtie. I then take a pair of tights from your wardrobe and gently pack them into your mouth, before using vet wrap to wrap a dozen layers around your face over your lips, tucking it under your hair. Now with you thoroughly bound and gagged, I empty out a large storage chest I find in your closet, placing you into it. I then close it and latch it shut to keep you out of the way entirely. I then methodically select some valuable items from your house and make off with them, leaving you entirely helpless.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

TheEngineer wrote: 3 weeks ago I've done such an amazing job scoping out you and your home that I not just know that you live alone and where your valuables are, I know that you're a huge fan of bondage! Normally my hits are done by either robbing the place when everyone is out, quick and easy, or simply chloroforming the one or two people in the home and being quick about it.
Instead of knocking you out however, I instead bring along a duffel bag full of rope, tape, and anything else that I'll need to keep you put! Who says I can't have a little fun while getting rich!

Holding the duffel bag close to my body while I sneak around back, I easily enter through a side door quietly and move to the dining room where you're having dinner by yourself. Since it's the evening and during a warm part of the year, you're wearing a tank top with pajama shorts, as well as some fluffy socks for comfort.

I move quietly over to you before I pounce, grabbing your waist with my left arm and hand gagging you with my right. I wrestle you to the floor as you start kicking and screaming into my hand, laying you on your stomach. Once I get you pinned to the floor I pull out a role of duct tape before realizing I need something to stuff your mouth with. Thankfully I noticed your socks earlier and easily pull them off your feet while you keep trying to kick me, and remove my hand to stuff both of them into your mouth. With your mouth sufficiently bulging, I begin to wrap duct tape around your head a total of 7 times! This will suffice to keep you reasonably quiet while I finish binding you.

I pull out a length of rope and begin with your hands, pressing your wrists together and pulling them above and behind your head, wrapping a 15ft length of rope and cinching it off with a loop for later. Next I pivot the way I'm pinning you down, now facing your legs and sitting on your lower back. I get to work welding your legs together with more 15ft lengths of rope, 3 in total, one your your thighs, knees, and ankles!

Before cinching off the ankles however, I bring bring the rope back over to the loop on your wrists, pull it through, and pull it back to your ankles, bringing your hands towards your ankles as I pull you into a sufficiently strict hogtie! You're back bends much farther than I was anticipating, though not enough to make your hands and feet touching. Oh well, perhaps that's something we'll work on later if I bring you with me! ;) To finish off the tie, I bring out a long piece of string and begin binding your big toes together, bringing the remaining length of the string down to your thumbs and doing the same.

Lastly, I bring the duct tape one last time and wrap it around your eyes, blindfolding you.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, but I figured it would be much more fun this way! I figured out you were into bondage and wanted us to have a little fun before I robbed you. Don't worry, I won't be here long, I'll be out with your valuables in a hurry! Though, I can't promise I won't kidnap you, It's not something I do often, but you and I seem like we'd have such fun!"

As I leave you hogtied on your dining room floor, you feel that the ropes aren't quite as well tied as they should have been. Even with your thumbs tied as they are, you feel like you're sufficiently skilled as an escape artist that you can escape before I make mine. Could you possibly turn the tables on your captor? (Consider this to be your invitation to return the favor! :D )
Sorry for replying so late, but as you know - i was a little tied up.
You havent only done an amazing job in scoping me out but also in gagging and tying me up.

There were two reasons what made me escape. First was your hurry and lack of time taking to check on the knots and bonds because you simply cared for the valuables. And second the ropes itself, escpecially the reverse hogtie was so strict that it constantly pulled on either my wrists and ankles creating slacks on his own with various struggling and moving. Luckily it happened twice... thumbs arent the best target to be tied especially under that constant pressure. And my wrists become free due sheer luckiness or rather your impatience.
This could have become a nightmare and really worse since i had no real chance of escaping otherwise. Sometimes you got to be lucky!

As you were rummaging throught he hallway you left your bag underneath the dining table i was tied on. Appearently my captor was easier then you have anticipated since you had a bottle of chloroform inside of it. Something im going to use against you now. It was the element of surprise that gave me the upper edge forcing you into the dreamland.

Once you wake up you find yourself sitting on a chair. Your arms had been thrown over the back of the chair and heavily taped together. I started taping your fingers into fists before running the adhesive material around your wrists - forarms - and even elbows - immobilizing your arms as one as if you had a ducttape armbinder.

Your legs were stretched out due also the heavily wrapped tape starting from your upper tighs all the way to your ankles. But your feet werent touching the ground. Your stretched legs were raised and pulled up by a rope connected to your ankles, high enough for anybody to be played with.
The socks that should have protected your feet were stuffed in your own mouth. With the tape applied as a thick cleavegag able to still see parts of the socks without being able to spit them out.

You were looking for something to help you escape but all you could see was a couple different kind of feathers, and tools on the dining table right next to your feet.

"Let the game begin" i whisper behind you before covering your eyes with a black soft scarf.
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

SquidIncMaster wrote: 2 weeks ago I (23M) would sneak into your house after you have just gotten home from work, with you wearing a white buttoned blouse, black skirt, black tights, and heels. I creep up behind you and knock you out with chloroform, laying you gently on your bed. I then start by using duct tape to wrap your fists into helpless little balls, before tying ropes tightly around your wrists and elbows, even adding a leather strap around your forearms. Next I tie a tight yoke chest harness to further secure your upper body. I then add a strict leather monoglove armbinder over all of the previous bonds along your arms, strapping it tightly in place and securing it with more straps above and below your chest, and at your wrists and elbows. Moving onto your legs, I cross your ankles and use rope to tie your ankles together, wrapping rope around your heels and arches as well, keeping your high heels tied in place. I then add more ropes above and below your knees, before adding tight leather straps around your calves, and your upper thighs. After that, I use a rope to connect your ankles to your chest harness, putting you in a tight hogtie, as well as adding a strap from the arm binder to your ankles, reinforcing the hogtie. I then take a pair of tights from your wardrobe and gently pack them into your mouth, before using vet wrap to wrap a dozen layers around your face over your lips, tucking it under your hair. Now with you thoroughly bound and gagged, I empty out a large storage chest I find in your closet, placing you into it. I then close it and latch it shut to keep you out of the way entirely. I then methodically select some valuable items from your house and make off with them, leaving you entirely helpless.
I guess i can only say: Congratulations on the valuables. I definitely wont prevent you from taking any of it :D
Even with all the knifes and scissors i had carried around and trapped inside my cloths there would be no way out of it! :twisted:
Thanks for participating while im still trying to get out of the storage chest inside the closet. Maybe a neighbour will hear me someday? :)
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

Miyuki wrote: 2 weeks ago
SquidIncMaster wrote: 2 weeks ago I (23M) would sneak into your house after you have just gotten home from work, with you wearing a white buttoned blouse, black skirt, black tights, and heels. I creep up behind you and knock you out with chloroform, laying you gently on your bed. I then start by using duct tape to wrap your fists into helpless little balls, before tying ropes tightly around your wrists and elbows, even adding a leather strap around your forearms. Next I tie a tight yoke chest harness to further secure your upper body. I then add a strict leather monoglove armbinder over all of the previous bonds along your arms, strapping it tightly in place and securing it with more straps above and below your chest, and at your wrists and elbows. Moving onto your legs, I cross your ankles and use rope to tie your ankles together, wrapping rope around your heels and arches as well, keeping your high heels tied in place. I then add more ropes above and below your knees, before adding tight leather straps around your calves, and your upper thighs. After that, I use a rope to connect your ankles to your chest harness, putting you in a tight hogtie, as well as adding a strap from the arm binder to your ankles, reinforcing the hogtie. I then take a pair of tights from your wardrobe and gently pack them into your mouth, before using vet wrap to wrap a dozen layers around your face over your lips, tucking it under your hair. Now with you thoroughly bound and gagged, I empty out a large storage chest I find in your closet, placing you into it. I then close it and latch it shut to keep you out of the way entirely. I then methodically select some valuable items from your house and make off with them, leaving you entirely helpless.
I guess i can only say: Congratulations on the valuables. I definitely wont prevent you from taking any of it :D
Even with all the knifes and scissors i had carried around and trapped inside my cloths there would be no way out of it! :twisted:
Thanks for participating while im still trying to get out of the storage chest inside the closet. Maybe a neighbour will hear me someday? :)
I'm honored to have made you truly helpless! I'll make sure to anonymously call 911 for you a few hours after I'm gone. I just hope you don't get bored!
Redronin1989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Redronin1989 »

Miyuki wrote: 3 weeks ago After observing me for a while now, you finally decide to make your move. Breaking into my house? Ring the bell and overpower me ? Or enter the house on any idea or circumstances you have.

You already found out, that im living alone - so it is just me that you have to take care of. Find a way to deal with me to award yourself with the treasures and valuables inside my house. Maybe i am your treasure? :shock:

Come prepared with your own bondage equipment necessary to do your job, or use whatever you find in my home (maybe im prepared aswell!)

But be warned - as an escape artist i will take revenge on you (Write in your answer whether I can return the favor to you or not!) - please only adults!

Im 34 y/o, long black hair, sportive build - pick any outfit you like (or just dont mention any) - maybe iam your easter bunny girl :shock:

Happy easter!
You come come from your office job wearing a tight white blouse and black skirt.

Coming prepared with zipties, I quickly bind your hands behind your back before you even know what is going on. With you immobilised this way, I continue to ziptie your ankles and place a ballgag in your mouth to keep you quiet.

Your treasure is mine since you are completely powerless!

You can try to return the favour, but I don't think you will escape!
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

Redronin1989 wrote: 1 day ago
Miyuki wrote: 3 weeks ago After observing me for a while now, you finally decide to make your move. Breaking into my house? Ring the bell and overpower me ? Or enter the house on any idea or circumstances you have.

You already found out, that im living alone - so it is just me that you have to take care of. Find a way to deal with me to award yourself with the treasures and valuables inside my house. Maybe i am your treasure? :shock:

Come prepared with your own bondage equipment necessary to do your job, or use whatever you find in my home (maybe im prepared aswell!)

But be warned - as an escape artist i will take revenge on you (Write in your answer whether I can return the favor to you or not!) - please only adults!

Im 34 y/o, long black hair, sportive build - pick any outfit you like (or just dont mention any) - maybe iam your easter bunny girl :shock:

Happy easter!
You come come from your office job wearing a tight white blouse and black skirt.

Coming prepared with zipties, I quickly bind your hands behind your back before you even know what is going on. With you immobilised this way, I continue to ziptie your ankles and place a ballgag in your mouth to keep you quiet.

Your treasure is mine since you are completely powerless!

You can try to return the favour, but I don't think you will escape!
Appearently you were quite confident that two zipties and a ballgag is enough to render me powerless. Confident enough to leave me out of sight and rob my house.
I quickly kneel down stretching my arms as far as possible pulling them underneath my butt and underneath my tighs while falling over to be able to pull my legs close to my body. Due my flexibility this allows me to loop my tied rights around my feet able to have my hands infront of my body now. (Wow my english explanation sucks :( )
Breaking zipties is easy done if you know how. And a lot of tutorials and tries help me out to smash my hands onto my knees able to tear the ziptie apart, before unbuckling the ballgag.
Only my ankles left, but with all the freedom i have its no problem to get the last binding out of its way.

You completely in thoughts of grabbing my valuables didnt noticed that i sneaked up from behind you dragging you backwards into a wooden chair. The surprise attack is in my favor and before you even know whats happening your wrists are secured with handcuffs behind the chair.
Almost enough to keep you from resisting but rope follows at your wrists to strenghen the tie. I then merciless loop the rope around your waist and torso - back to the back of the chair to keep you pinned against it but also trapping your arms underneath. Your upper body almost fully encased like a rope mummy, i do the same to your legs, spreading them and tie them seperately to the legs of the chair.
I return the favor with the ballgag wedging it deep into your mouth before sitting down infront of you and watch you squirm. "Wrong house, mister!"
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

@Miyuki Blimey I need to try to burgle you so you can capture me like that 😈
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

Dpsiic wrote: 23 hours ago @Miyuki Blimey I need to try to burgle you so you can capture me like that 😈
Maybe you receive that procedure maybe a different one - no one knows
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

@Miyuki true, that’s assuming you can get free once I have tied you up 😈
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Happy easter!
I’m in my mid 20’s, around 6’ 1, and dressed all in black. I was waiting down the block for you to go out on your run. Once I see you going up the street, dressed in your spandex shorts, sports bra, and running shoes. I break into your home while you’re out and hide in your closet.

After you come back, I watch through the blinds as your kick off your shoes and come in to change. As you open the door, I jump out at you and tackle you down to your bed. I gather your hands behind your back and start tying them together. As you scream into the mattress, I stuff a wadded up cloth in your mouth and tape it shut around it. Next, I flip you around and bring your legs together. Wrapping rope around your ankles, I notice the crew socks on your feet and debate about using them to gag you, but I figured that was cliche. More rope is added above and below your knees.

Now that you’re tied, I roll you over and straddle you. Placing my hands on your sides, I hold you down and look in your eyes. “You’ve been driving me crazy, always jogging though the neighbor hood in these skimpy little outfits. But now…”

I place you in a quick hogtie. “Now you’re going to know what it’s like to be excited and not offered any form of relief. Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be back with some toys for you to play with.”
SarahM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SarahM »

I hear the door to your living room open while I'm looking around for anything valuable. Damn it, I think to myself, I thought I'd be quiet enough not to wake you up. I came prepared though. I rush to the door, as you step into the room, wearing whatever you normally wear to bed. The lights in the living room are off of course, but with the light from the hallway you see the woman standing in front of you. I'm wearing a ski mask to hide my face, and one of my gloved hands holds up a small knife. "Don't make a sound."

It's clear that you don't want to mess with me, and you follow my commands as I lead you over to one of your chairs. You sit down, and I quickly tape your wrists together behind the back of the chair. Next I tape your ankles to the legs of the chair, spreading your legs. Then I use more tape under your boobs to secure you to the back of the chair. Finally, I stuff a piece of cloth in your mouth and seal it in with a few strips of tape.

I take my sweet time as I continue to rob you. Sure, if you somehow got free you could tie me up and I'd be in trouble, but but I'm confident that I've tied you securely enough. Maybe too confident, as I don't pay attention to you at all while you try to escape...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic