Deal with a snooping neighbor boy. F/M

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Escapee4520
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Deal with a snooping neighbor boy. F/M

Post by Escapee4520 »

Being a younger guy of age and knowing I am crushing on you, you catch me in your bedroom after getting detoured from the restroom I asked to use after some coffee. You decide this is your opportunity to capture me........
TapedHands
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedHands »

"Stop! You're trespassing!" I would say in a joking manner, as I pull out my rigid handcuffs and trick you into letting me place your hands behind your back in a rear stack, palms facing out; at this point, you're probably either blushing or finding it funny how I've taken the fact you're snooping around in my bedroom lightly,

I go to my closet and pull out a large roll of duct tape, I push you to the floor and start wrapping your feet and kneecaps in tape 5-6 times, I then proceed to wrap duct tape around your upper and lower chest, making your arms incapable of moving at all, at this point, you're probably either really blushing or beginning to get scared,

I take a sock out of my laundry bag and place it in your mouth, wrapping duct tape around your mouth at least 8 times. I then continue to wrap the tape around your head, making you completely blind and helpless; as you start to moan through the tight wrap I've given you "mmmmpH!", I say "That's what you get for looking through my stuff!" "You know, I was going to invite you to accompany me to the movies, but since you've been such a bad boy, I'm going to leave you here to reflect on your decisions!", "I'll be back in 3-4 hours!", You lay there totally helpless, bound in tape and your hands locked in the rigid cuffs, I return after 5 hours and come to check up on you, only to find that you are asleep, I start to take the gag off and you wake up, I say "Did you learn your lesson mister?" and you say "K... Kee.. Keep me li-like this!", "Suit you!" I said, while wrapping another 4-5 times around your mouth.

You stay there for the entire night to reflect on your actions.
19/F, Digital artwork creator

Click to visit my DeviantArt!
Escapee4520
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Escapee4520 »

Very nice! Plenty of time to think.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic