your best & tightest bondage (?/M)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

your best & tightest bondage (?/M)

Post by gugan »

I'm a 23 year old boy. I'm quite lean and flexible. So, if anyone is interested, maybe you can describe your best bondage by tying me up. Thanks.
TapedHands
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedHands »

The most restrictive I’ve ever experienced was having each arm and leg wrapped in tape, hands wrapped in tape, being handcuffed with rigid cuffs, then mummified in duct tape.

Wrapping each limb in tape makes it so when you are mummified, you have no room to struggle, it’s nearly impossible to escape, the handcuffs make it even more impossible.

My partner left me like this while he went out for 3-4 hours while being gagged and wearing a sleeping mask and it was the best experience I’ve ever had.

What I didn’t enjoy was him forcing me to listen to his playlists 😭
19/F, Digital artwork creator

Click to visit my DeviantArt!
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gugan »

TapedHands wrote: 1 month ago The most restrictive I’ve ever experienced was having each arm and leg wrapped in tape, hands wrapped in tape, being handcuffed with rigid cuffs, then mummified in duct tape.

Wrapping each limb in tape makes it so when you are mummified, you have no room to struggle, it’s nearly impossible to escape, the handcuffs make it even more impossible.

My partner left me like this while he went out for 3-4 hours while being gagged and wearing a sleeping mask and it was the best experience I’ve ever had.

What I didn’t enjoy was him forcing me to listen to his playlists 😭
That's really amazing. It must have been a good experience. And, what about your best way of tying up someone else? You can also answer with your imagination.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic