Just want to be tied (?/f)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Just want to be tied (?/f)

Post by Katie~Snoop »

I massaged you about wanting to be tied up during a robbery. But be carful about my mom and sister being in the house so maybe wait for them to leave sometime?

But you catch me off guard as I scroll through my phone on my bed, with ear buds in playing alternative rock music. Currently dressed in a grey shirt and red shorts.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

During our preliminary conversation, you insisted that you didn't know when exactly I would attack you. This way the whole game would feel much more realistic! As a "ransom" we agreed that you would give me 10 bars of chocolate that you had bought a few days ago.

Without you noticing, I have been secretly watching you since our agreement and waiting for a good opportunity! Finally this opportunity arises: your mother and your sister want to go to the play at your sister's school - but since you have an important exam tomorrow, your mother hasn't allowed you to come with them. So you brush your teeth, put on your pajamas, take off your socks and slip under the covers. Your eyes close, but you first check the messages on your phone and listen to some music to unwind. Then the doorbell rings.

You ignore the first ring, tired as you are. But after the third ring you get up sullenly and walk barefoot to the door. You ask who is at the door. You had apparently forgotten our agreed code word, because as soon as you opened the door you just shouted: "I'm tired, get out!"

As you turn around, I grab you from behind and pull you to the ground. You scream in surprise, but I've already twisted your arms behind your back. As they are secured with cable ties, you shout in panic: "What's this? Let me go!"

I pause in surprise: "But Katie - you wanted me to attack you and tie you up. We wrote!" Thoughtful silence. I'll tie your bare feet together too!

When you're safely tied up, you suddenly remember our agreement! "What a bummer - was that today? I'm sorry, but I'm too tired! Why don't you just untie me again and we'll arrange a new date when you can tie me up?"

I agree - but before I untie you, I ask for a "deposit" of two bars of chocolate. When you say that there is no chocolate in the house - because you and your sister both have too much of a sweet tooth - I tape your mouth shut and say: "Then I guess I have no choice but to wait for your mother and sister to return! They will definitely get the chocolate - since they don't want that something happens to you!" You scream into your gag - a mixture of anger, fear and shame! You had imagined your bondage adventure a little differently.

You wonder how your mother and sister will react - and whether you can somehow prevent them from seeing you like this!
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I’m your friend from school and I know about your tie ups. When have often played tying each other up. Well I know that your mother takes your sister to gymnastics on Wednesday afterschool, it’s in the other side of town and she’s gone for at least two hours. I walk round to your house, m6 t8ming is perfect as about two minutes up the road I see your mum and sister in the car driving away. I go round to the back door, I know where you keep the spare key. I let myself in, then remove my shoes at the door to ensure I make no sound, but you have your ear pods in so yo7 can’t hear me anyway. So engrossed in your phone are you that you are nit aware of me until I jump on your back, pinning you to your bed. You begin to shout but your face is buried in the duvet so I can easily subdue you and pull some rope out of my bag and start to tie your hands together behind your back. Once they are secure I reach behind me, pull your socks off and shove them into your mouth. This is followed by 5 strips of tape covering your mouth from ear to ear, nose to chin. I can now take several more lengths of rappers and leisurely tie your ankles together, knees, elbows and, using an old shoe lace, tie your big toes together. Next I wrap rope round your chest and arms (I brought a lot of rope) and then hog tie you. Finally I tie a scarf around your eyes to blindfold you.

I leave you struggling for about 10 minutes. Your ear pods are still in so yo7 can not hear what’s going on I the room, can’t see and can’t call out. You can barely even move I tied you so tight. After 15 minutes I take your EarPods out and say to you: “I’ve searched this pad for anything valuable and found a safe. I need you to tell me the combination”. Of course there is no safe and therefore no combination, and being gagged with your worn socks you could not tell me anyway. “So are you going to tell me the combination, or do I have to torture you?”

“Mmmppphhh.”

“I’ll take that as a “no I won’t tell you.” So now I’m going to have to torture you.”

My finger nails start to scrape the soles of your bare feet. You struggle far more than you did when just struggling to escape being tied up. Just tell me the combination if you want me to stop.” Of course no safe, no combination therefore no release. You will just have to put up with me tickling you. And looking at the clock, I guess it will be at least 90 minutes before mum and sis are back, but I may have to,tie you some other way to,hide the rope marks.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

johopp wrote: 1 month ago During our preliminary conversation, you insisted that you didn't know when exactly I would attack you. This way the whole game would feel much more realistic! As a "ransom" we agreed that you would give me 10 bars of chocolate that you had bought a few days ago.

Without you noticing, I have been secretly watching you since our agreement and waiting for a good opportunity! Finally this opportunity arises: your mother and your sister want to go to the play at your sister's school - but since you have an important exam tomorrow, your mother hasn't allowed you to come with them. So you brush your teeth, put on your pajamas, take off your socks and slip under the covers. Your eyes close, but you first check the messages on your phone and listen to some music to unwind. Then the doorbell rings.

You ignore the first ring, tired as you are. But after the third ring you get up sullenly and walk barefoot to the door. You ask who is at the door. You had apparently forgotten our agreed code word, because as soon as you opened the door you just shouted: "I'm tired, get out!"

As you turn around, I grab you from behind and pull you to the ground. You scream in surprise, but I've already twisted your arms behind your back. As they are secured with cable ties, you shout in panic: "What's this? Let me go!"

I pause in surprise: "But Katie - you wanted me to attack you and tie you up. We wrote!" Thoughtful silence. I'll tie your bare feet together too!

When you're safely tied up, you suddenly remember our agreement! "What a bummer - was that today? I'm sorry, but I'm too tired! Why don't you just untie me again and we'll arrange a new date when you can tie me up?"

I agree - but before I untie you, I ask for a "deposit" of two bars of chocolate. When you say that there is no chocolate in the house - because you and your sister both have too much of a sweet tooth - I tape your mouth shut and say: "Then I guess I have no choice but to wait for your mother and sister to return! They will definitely get the chocolate - since they don't want that something happens to you!" You scream into your gag - a mixture of anger, fear and shame! You had imagined your bondage adventure a little differently.

You wonder how your mother and sister will react - and whether you can somehow prevent them from seeing you like this!
I enjoyed this lol
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Sian91 wrote: 1 month ago I’m your friend from school and I know about your tie ups. When have often played tying each other up. Well I know that your mother takes your sister to gymnastics on Wednesday afterschool, it’s in the other side of town and she’s gone for at least two hours. I walk round to your house, m6 t8ming is perfect as about two minutes up the road I see your mum and sister in the car driving away. I go round to the back door, I know where you keep the spare key. I let myself in, then remove my shoes at the door to ensure I make no sound, but you have your ear pods in so yo7 can’t hear me anyway. So engrossed in your phone are you that you are nit aware of me until I jump on your back, pinning you to your bed. You begin to shout but your face is buried in the duvet so I can easily subdue you and pull some rope out of my bag and start to tie your hands together behind your back. Once they are secure I reach behind me, pull your socks off and shove them into your mouth. This is followed by 5 strips of tape covering your mouth from ear to ear, nose to chin. I can now take several more lengths of rappers and leisurely tie your ankles together, knees, elbows and, using an old shoe lace, tie your big toes together. Next I wrap rope round your chest and arms (I brought a lot of rope) and then hog tie you. Finally I tie a scarf around your eyes to blindfold you.

I leave you struggling for about 10 minutes. Your ear pods are still in so yo7 can not hear what’s going on I the room, can’t see and can’t call out. You can barely even move I tied you so tight. After 15 minutes I take your EarPods out and say to you: “I’ve searched this pad for anything valuable and found a safe. I need you to tell me the combination”. Of course there is no safe and therefore no combination, and being gagged with your worn socks you could not tell me anyway. “So are you going to tell me the combination, or do I have to torture you?”

“Mmmppphhh.”

“I’ll take that as a “no I won’t tell you.” So now I’m going to have to torture you.”

My finger nails start to scrape the soles of your bare feet. You struggle far more than you did when just struggling to escape being tied up. Just tell me the combination if you want me to stop.” Of course no safe, no combination therefore no release. You will just have to put up with me tickling you. And looking at the clock, I guess it will be at least 90 minutes before mum and sis are back, but I may have to,tie you some other way to,hide the rope marks.
Cruel, inhumane torture lol. I enjoyed this as well
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Katie~Snoop wrote: 1 month ago
I enjoyed this lol
@Katie-Snoop

I'm happy, that you like it.

But I'm so curious what happens when your mother and sister find you bound and gagged like that (after all, you know them best!):

Will you admit to them your recklessness? Are you going to claim that I attacked you against your will? Or are you barely able to speak because of embarrassment? Or just unclear because I don't take off your gag?

And will they try to free you? Do they want to be tied up themselves (either to protect you from the evil burglar, or because they think it's a harmless game?) Do they just leave you tied up or punish you else for your recklessness? Will your sister give up her chocolate as a ransom? Or will she let herself be tied up too because she likes her chocolate more than her freedom?

Or is something completely different happening?

Maybe you can write here (or via pm) briefly what happens next! Thanks in advance!
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I’m the boy next door. We’ve known each other since about 2 years old. You’re a couple of months older. Your mother left you alone overnight but with my mum as the responsible adult you can call if you’re worried, but you texted me instead. And my mum thinks it would be good if I went to keep you company. So I go to your back door, wearing jeans and red t shirt, I take my shoes and socks off at the door and come in.

I sneak silently up stairs to see you lying face down on your bed, feet kicking up and down, engrossed in your phone, facing up the bed, back of your head to the door. Before you realise I’m there I’ve jumped on top of you and pinned you down. I’m kind enough to hold your hair up as I wrap tape 6 times round your head covering your mouth. Next I tape your hands behind your back, then your elbows. I brought a LOT of tape. I push you off the bed and sit you on your straight backed wooden chair and wrap tape round your tummy, chest and shoulders to tie you to the chair, squeezing your hands between your back and the wooden chair.

I kneel at your feet and tape your legs to the front legs of the chair at knee, shin and ankle. Then I test your bonds by tickling your feet and legs.

Satisfied, I jump up on your bed, rest my feet, crossed at the ankles, on your thighs and begin scrolling through your phone, seeing all your secrets and making sarky comments. I take a couple of photos of you all tied up. Then I start videoing you. “Shall I post these to Tik Tok. Or instagram? How about our WhatsApp group?

You glare. Daggers at me over the top of your gag so I poke you in the tummy with my toe and carry on filming.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Sian91 wrote: 1 month ago I’m your friend from school and I know about your tie ups. When have often played tying each other up. Well I know that your mother takes your sister to gymnastics on Wednesday afterschool, it’s in the other side of town and she’s gone for at least two hours. I walk round to your house, m6 t8ming is perfect as about two minutes up the road I see your mum and sister in the car driving away. I go round to the back door, I know where you keep the spare key. I let myself in, then remove my shoes at the door to ensure I make no sound, but you have your ear pods in so yo7 can’t hear me anyway. So engrossed in your phone are you that you are nit aware of me until I jump on your back, pinning you to your bed. You begin to shout but your face is buried in the duvet so I can easily subdue you and pull some rope out of my bag and start to tie your hands together behind your back. Once they are secure I reach behind me, pull your socks off and shove them into your mouth. This is followed by 5 strips of tape covering your mouth from ear to ear, nose to chin. I can now take several more lengths of rappers and leisurely tie your ankles together, knees, elbows and, using an old shoe lace, tie your big toes together. Next I wrap rope round your chest and arms (I brought a lot of rope) and then hog tie you. Finally I tie a scarf around your eyes to blindfold you.

“Mmmppphhh.”

Cruel and inhumane? I thought it sounded fun!
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Sian91 wrote: 3 weeks ago

“Mmmppphhh.”

Cruel and inhumane? I thought it sounded fun!
I meant that as a joke. Don’t like being tickled especially on my feet lol. But can be a fun thing when someone is tied, and it adds to the helplessness feeling for someone who is all tied up
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

@Katie~Snoop so glad you enjoy cruel and unusual torture so much. Maybe there’s more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic