Massage

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Massage

Post by Mandolin »

My cute bare feet needs a massage, but I'm a little reluctant to let you do it since I don't know you to well...but I'm sure you have a solution for that...? ;)
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

You ordered it and refused it. You wasted our worker's time. We tell you to leave and not come back. The end.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Mandolin wrote: 1 month ago My cute bare feet needs a massage, but I'm a little reluctant to let you do it since I don't know you to well...but I'm sure you have a solution for that...? ;)
Male or female?
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

JulieG wrote: 1 month ago
Mandolin wrote: 1 month ago My cute bare feet needs a massage, but I'm a little reluctant to let you do it since I don't know you to well...but I'm sure you have a solution for that...? ;)
Male or female?
Female :)
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

JFBound wrote: 1 month ago You ordered it and refused it. You wasted our worker's time. We tell you to leave and not come back. The end.
You so funny you :lol:
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Just got the ropes, moisturizer, oil, electric toothbrush, and also the hairbrush ready. Different tools massage in different ways after all!

I don't know if I should blindfold you or if I should leave your eyes open for you to anticipate the massage. I am also left with questions of whether to keep your feet together, or separate.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A nice st of wooden stocks complete with toe restraints, not just for big toes, all ten can be tied back. But that is not all. A selection of leather cuffs and straps secure your hands behind your back so you cant interfere, a large pannel gag with built in wedge to pin your tongue down so you don't disturb the neighbours and a heavy leather blindfold so you cant see what I'm doing next.

Now two, no three hours of massage with my finger tips, nails, pin wheels, brushes, maybe even my toes too. And of course my TENS machine fir that extra tingle.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic