An escape challenge (?/f)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An escape challenge (?/f)

Post by Katie~Snoop »

If I agreed to an escape challenged for a chance to win $100 if I escape, how would you make sure I don’t? What will your reward be if I couldn’t escape?
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

As you are only15 I’ll be careful. I’ll mummify you from your ankles to your neck, gag and blindfold you and tape your big toes together (you are barefoot). When, not if, you do not escape, I’ll tickle your feet till I get bored.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

I'd make sure you had to fight for those $100.

First, I tie your hands up behind your back in a reverse prayer position. Thumbs tied with a fine twine, and forearms tied to the biceps. Your 15 YO girl flexibility has to be used somehow.

Then, ankles tied crossed, and then the ankles connected to your neck, until your head was about 50 cm from you ankles.

That's it. Simple, uncomfortable and inescapable.

No gag, so you can say "I give up" any time you need.

If you can't escape in 15 minutes, you will be rewarded with some tickling in your feet and sides. Then, you will be retied in some more comfortable position for a new escape challenge (your hands are kept in the same position).
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Hogtie for sure, box tie your arms behind your back and keep a generous but tight arch. Remove your socks and stuff them and keep them in your mouth with a wraparound tape gag. With my skills that would be enough for me to win, if you somehow get close to escaping I’ll just cheat and tickle your feet lol
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

OK

1. Take your socks off and pull them over your hands.
2. I tie ropes around both wrists and both ankles
3. Lie on the bed
4. Tied hands and feet to the four corners of your bed, pulled tightly.

As your arms rise it exposes your arm pits, your t shirt rises up exposing your tummy and belly button. These will be important when you loose,

5. I put a (clean) sock in your mouth and wrap tape over your mouth, taking care not to cover your hair.
6. I put a sleep mask over your eyes, securing it with small amounts of tape.

It is not necessary to blindfold and gag you, however it adds to your sense of helplessness , reduces your will to escape and removes your ability to see the timer.

You have an hour to escape, but you wont because you cant see, you cant talk, you cant move, you cant use your fingers.

After an hour watching you struggle without success i whisper in your ear “Failed”

Your exposed armpits, belly button and bare feet are now available for my fingers to torment.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Hi Katie.
Dressed in a short t-shirt and tracksut trousers. Barefoot.
I gently remove your glasses, tie your wrists with soft straps for respect the skin. The elbows too, and a strap connecting the torso to the arms. Then, over the knees, ankles, and a thin soft tape for the big toes.I create a ball with your stocking, insert it into your mouth, with another a cleave between your lips and cover these with a medical gauze gag.
I pick up you (a classic villain-damsel) put you on the bed, roll you on your stomach and do a strong hogtie with a connecting strap..
I watch the show with you who can't free yourself (maybe you happy of this..) .
When it's clear that your bet is lost, I blindfold you, i come on the bed, i lean against the headboard, turn television and with your feet in my lap I start slowly to torment your big toes, soles and interdigital space, with you without hope (and happily?) who losing control.
Ciao
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A nice snug chairtie, hands tied behind, body roped to the chair back, thighs tied to the chair sear. Ankles tied together. $100 if you can escape within an hour. You wash my car if you can’t.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 months ago A nice snug chairtie, hands tied behind, body roped to the chair back, thighs tied to the chair sear. Ankles tied together. $100 if you can escape within an hour. You wash my car if you can’t.
This is a good deal lol
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

sweetvillain wrote: 2 months ago Hi Katie.
Dressed in a short t-shirt and tracksut trousers. Barefoot.
I gently remove your glasses, tie your wrists with soft straps for respect the skin. The elbows too, and a strap connecting the torso to the arms. Then, over the knees, ankles, and a thin soft tape for the big toes.I create a ball with your stocking, insert it into your mouth, with another a cleave between your lips and cover these with a medical gauze gag.
I pick up you (a classic villain-damsel) put you on the bed, roll you on your stomach and do a strong hogtie with a connecting strap..
I watch the show with you who can't free yourself (maybe you happy of this..) .
When it's clear that your bet is lost, I blindfold you, i come on the bed, i lean against the headboard, turn television and with your feet in my lap I start slowly to torment your big toes, soles and interdigital space, with you without hope (and happily?) who losing control.
Ciao
Happy to be bound, sounds like would be comfortable. Hate having my feet tickled lol, but would add to the helpless feeling so maybe happy?
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

That's exactly what I wanted to transmit you, Katie. Sorry if I replied in late
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic