you fill out this bind-her request form?

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Katievick24 wrote: 2 months ago D) randomly chosen
A) rope
B) ball
B) no
C) teased
C) bra and panties
Thank you for choosing Bind-Her! Now please take off your clothes. We’ve decided to to bind your arms together behind your back and tie your legs open. After ball gagging you, our techintion explores your body with magic wand, pressing it up against you while using their hand to explore your other pleasure zones. They do this until you are very satisfied. Thank you for choosing Bind-Her
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

DioA wrote: 2 months ago
Katievick24 wrote: 2 months ago D) randomly chosen
A) rope
B) ball
B) no
C) teased
C) bra and panties
Thank you for choosing Bind-Her! Now please take off your clothes. We’ve decided to to bind your arms together behind your back and tie your legs open. After ball gagging you, our techintion explores your body with magic wand, pressing it up against you while using their hand to explore your other pleasure zones. They do this until you are very satisfied. Thank you for choosing Bind-Her

Mmfmfmf mm!!!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

ryanz wrote: 2 months ago 20 year old nonbiny here
1: D)Randomly chosen
2: A)Rope
3: B)Ball(i am surprised you had no stuffing option WITH the ball)
4: A)Yes
5: D)Tortured
6: D)Nothing
We’re so sorry we’ve overlooked your request, please allow for us to remedy this. Of course you’ll be stripped of your clothing and a large ball gag strapped in your mouth. A leather blindfold is also applied over your eyes. Your body is bound with rope, along with a vibrating plug inserted inside you. Clamps are attatched to your nipples before your body is drawn into a strappado position, bringing you arms up and your head down. For the 2 and a half hours of your session, you’re whipped, spanked, and canned while all you can do is moan and try and take the torture coming your way. Thank you for choosing Bind-Her!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

BoundNTickled wrote: 2 months ago
DioA wrote: 2 months ago Hello and Welcome to Bind-Her, the world’s number one destination for women and non-binary bondage enthusiasts. Here at Bind-Her, we fulfill our client’s every desire. Every package begins with the order form, letting our world class riggers know exactly what you want.

1.) How long do you wish to be tied up for?
A.) 30 mins - 1hr
B.) 1hr - 2hr
C.) 2hr - 3 hr
D.) randomly chosen.

2.) Which type of restrains do you want?
A.) Rope
B.) Tape
C.) Metal
D.) Leather

3.) What gag do you request?
A.) Tape
B.) Ball
C.) Cleve
D.) No gag

3.) Blindfold
A.) Yes
B.) No

4.) How do you want to spend your time tied?
A.) Left Alone
B.) Tickled
C.) Teased
D.) Tortured

5.) What outfit do you want to be tied in?
A.) Formal Attire
B.) Sportswear
C.) Lingerie/underwear
D.) Nothing

Please answer all questions and a representative will be by to complete your transaction. Please be aware that this service is only available to women and non-binary individuals. Bind-Her does not currently service male clients. Please note Bind-Her is not responsible for any accidental orgasms you experience. Bind-Her technicians are not able to fall in love with their clients, please do not fall in love with them.
Of its not too much trouble I'd love to put a request in for my wife.

C
A
B
A
B,C, and D
B
What a pleasant gift to give your wife. We start off with having her dress in custom Bind-Her sports ware, a blue t-shit with our company logo in white, matching gym shorts with white stripes on the side, and white crew socks. We’ll hogtie her before ball gagging and blindfolding her. Now comes time to use vibrators, paddles, various toys to get her where she needs to go. Thank you for choosing bind her!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

RopeWhoreJenny wrote: 2 months ago I think we should both be tied up. The boss ties us both up together. First one to escape gets the other to herself for an hour. Sound good?
This is the excellent kind of thinking that we need from our employees. @RopeWhoreJenny @0Kay the first thing you’ll do is don your training clothes, consisting of a tight blue tshirt with the company logo on it in white, matching blue and white gym shorts, and white crew socks with blue sneakers. You’ll both be brought into the training room, with mirrors on the walls, foam pads on the floor, and overhead lights.

Once ready for the challenge, the both of you are placed on your knees, gagged with a white ball gag, and placed into a semi tight hogtie that shouldn’t be impossible to escape from. There’s a pair of handcuffs on a low table in front of you. The game is simple, the first contestant to free themselves and handcuff the other is the winner.

A door to the right of the room then opens. Red light pours from the room. Inside is every piece of bondage gear known to man. Whoever wins will have an hour with the other inside the dungeon to do with whatever she wishes.
randomspam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by randomspam »

1. C

2. A

3. A

4. B

5. A

6. A
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

1. C - as long as you want
2. A. - please more - if you think you’ve used enough - you haven’t…
3. E. Panel gag - locked on
3b. B - I want to see
4. C. - don’t let me cum - make me beg
5. C. - bikini or the tiniest thong/ g-string
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Switchgirl wrote: 1 month ago 1. C - as long as you want
2. A. - please more - if you think you’ve used enough - you haven’t…
3. E. Panel gag - locked on
3b. B - I want to see
4. C. - don’t let me cum - make me beg
5. C. - bikini or the tiniest thong/ g-string
Well, it seems here I have a special request. As CEO, I don’t feel comfortable having any of my technicians service this request. After having you put on a micro thong, I after totally immobilizing you with rope restricting your every movement, I stuff the panel gag in your mouth and lock it in place. I then lay down next to you and use everything in my power to leave you a dripping mess, begging for release. You said to keep you for as long as I want, now I’m starting to think I never want to release you. This might be a nice new life for you.
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Keep me like this…please!
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Ok. Firstly realise it’s not me in the picture, I got more curves, but I am well over 50.

1. C as long as you want!
2. B rope and lots of it
3. Tape or cloth and stuffed as much as you can
3. A. Blindfolded for hours on end
4. B tickle tortured
5. A -naked
Tuna
Lurker

Post by Tuna »

1. Randomly chosen
2. Rope
3. Stuffed tape (3-5strips)
3. No
4. Teased
5. Bikini
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

1. Randomly chosen

2. Rope

3. Cleave gag (tight)

4. Blindfold yes!

5. Teased

6. Lingerie

30 y/o female here … please involve handgagging too!!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

CapturedCarol wrote: 1 month ago Ok. Firstly realise it’s not me in the picture, I got more curves, but I am well over 50.

1. C as long as you want!
2. B rope and lots of it
3. Tape or cloth and stuffed as much as you can
3. A. Blindfolded for hours on end
4. B tickle tortured
5. A -naked
I’m sorry for the delay, Bind-her has been experiencing economic problems, we’re down to one employee. With out any further delay…

After being stripped, you’re placed in a strict hogtie. Once immobile, your mouth is stuffed to the brim with the wadding best suited to keep you quiet before being taped shut. I rob you of your sight before using my fingers and fathers to tickle you for as long as you can stand it. I hope I can leave you satisfied.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

TieMeUp6 wrote: 1 week ago 1. Randomly chosen

2. Rope

3. Cleave gag (tight)

4. Blindfold yes!

5. Teased

6. Lingerie

30 y/o female here … please involve handgagging too!!
When I arrive, I hand you a sack full of red lingerie with black stockings. After having you change into that, along with a robe, I wait for you to come back before grabbing you from behind, placing my palm over your mouth. I use my other hand to undo your robe, commenting on how attractive you are. I then wrestle you to the bed and tie your arms behind your back in a box tie and your legs together in a frog tie. After taking a pair of panties and stuffing them in your mouth, I cleave gag you with the sash off your robe. Next, I blindfold you with a silk scarf before using a collection of toys to tease and play with you for as long as you need it. I hope you’re satisfied.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic