Find me in self bondage (F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Find me in self bondage (F)

Post by 0Kay »

I'm laying in bed late at night, self bound spread eagle and face down, with cuffs locked around my wrists and ankles. The key to the cuffs is next to my right hand, easily within reach for when I'm done. As an extra safety measure, my phone is lying next to my left hand, so I can call for help if I lose the key somehow.

I'm wearing blue panties, a black tank top, and a single white sock. My other sock is in my mouth, acting as a gag, although it's not secured so I could spit it out whenever I want.

Lastly, I have a sleeping mask over my eyes, so I don't notice that you have snuck into my apartment and are now standing in my bedroom. How do you prevent me from freeing myself? And what else do you do in this situation?
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Well, the first thing I’m going to do is take the keys away from you and slip them in my pocket. Leaning over you, right in your ear I whisper “now, now, now who’s been a naughty lady?”

As you reach for your phone, I take it from you and place it out of reach. As you try and spit out the sock in your mouth, I press it back in. “Honestly, you could’ve fit both in with a little effort. I’ll help.

After stuffing your other sock in your mouth, I tape your lips shut. I then run my hands over your body, making you you don’t have any more tricks. “Now, if you want the keys, you’re going to have to earn them.”

And if you want to find out how to earn them, meet me in the pms.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I silently take video recordings and photos. Then i pick up your phone and copy your contacts before replacing it. I then leave as quietly as I arrived, leaving you none the wiser.

Two daya later you receive an email from an address you don't know with copies of the photos and video. The accompanying message is simple, soon you will recieve instructions, if you fail to comply, or contact the police or anyone abiut this, the video and photos will be posted to your feeds on all of your social media and will be sent to all of your contacts.

The only question now is, how long do i wait to send instructions?
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I'm shocked when I see you lying tied up in bed - I actually thought you were out of the house - far enough away to look through your drawers for valuables!

When you realize that someone is in the room, you spit out your sock and, surprisingly, beg me not to free you - but invite me to watch you try to free yourself. Then you want to be gagged with your socks again so as not to falsify your challenge.

This suits me very well. But I say: "Gladly! But how about if I secure the gag a little more? I'm here now if you need help! And I'm sure you can free yourself that way too!" "Me too!" We're both laughing and you've forgotten all caution!

With your permission, I will stuff the sock back into your mouth, then wrap your head twice with tape at mouth level. You laugh and test the improved gag, impossible to escape! But you can still escape the handcuffs, so don't panic.

Since examining the drawers would make too much noise, I'll just take the bills out of your wallet, luckily you just withdrew money! And I'll take your cell phone with me too - it's a pretty outdated model, but I know a collector who's probably willing to pay a few bucks for it! However, I react so quietly that you don't even notice that your cell phone has disappeared! After all, I don't want to push you into a rash action in your panic - at least not before I've left the room!

Then I wish you good luck with your Attempt to free yourself and leave the apartment. But how are you supposed to be successful now - when the key to the handcuffs is in exactly the same sock that is securely fastened in your mouth with adhesive tape? You may not have noticed this yet, but it's only a matter of time!

Despite it...Have fun!
Last edited by johopp 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I’m actually your middle aged cleaning lady. You must have forgotten that I had called to say I’d be a day early this week. I of course found your handcuffs months ago when cleaning, there’s nothing your cleaner does not know about your house.

I’m wearing, pale blue dress with opaque black tights, no shoes so,I am silent in your floors. First I move the phone and keys whilst you are still unaware of my presence. Then I find the tape I know you have under your bed. The first you are aware of me is when your second comes of. You gasp, but before you can do anything it is in your mouth and tape is now wrapped round your head sealing the gag inside.

I leave you to struggle, no hope, as I clean your apartments. When I’ve finished, I return to your bedroom with the feather duster, and begin to,investigate your bare feet , legs, bad, with the feathers.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Reply deleted by me
Last edited by JFBound 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

My friend tied herself up! I have loved tying her myself, but this is just so precious! But cuffs are not your favorite binding, this I know.

First things first: the key is no longer handy. I clip it to one of my necklaces and wear it proudly as a sign of temporary ownership!

Then we need to seal that sick in your cute lips. Happily, I have a roll of 3” microfoam tape in my purse. After cuddling you for several minutes as with a hand gag, I wrap the tape around your mouth. Then I seal in the blindfold by using the tape around your eyes as well. The only part of your face still visible is your nose. How nice!

Now to compliment your cuffs with thin, tight white rope. I mirror the steel with cotton, but remove all of the play that the chains allow.

You’re such a good little girl! You didn’t fight me even once!

Now, should I add more ropes?
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

0Kay wrote: 2 months ago I'm laying in bed late at night, self bound spread eagle and face down, with cuffs locked around my wrists and ankles. The key to the cuffs is next to my right hand, easily within reach for when I'm done. As an extra safety measure, my phone is lying next to my left hand, so I can call for help if I lose the key somehow.

I'm wearing blue panties, a black tank top, and a single white sock. My other sock is in my mouth, acting as a gag, although it's not secured so I could spit it out whenever I want.

Lastly, I have a sleeping mask over my eyes, so I don't notice that you have snuck into my apartment and are now standing in my bedroom. How do you prevent me from freeing myself? And what else do you do in this situation?
Well, well, well, my cute little captive. I am silent as a ninja, deftly taking the key first and the phone second. You have told me about this fantasy of yours in the past, and now it's coming to reality. Now that your escape routes are taken, I clamp a hand over your mouth and sit on your butt. You squeal into the gag until you hear my voice.

"Quiet. It's just Alex."

Nevertheless, you have resolved to struggle in this situation and to be as annoying as possible while I restrain you. I wrap microfoam tape around your head two times, without breaking it yet, to keep the one sock in your mouth, and I remove your other sock and press against your face using a blue bandana in a triangular OTN gag first and a third wrapping of the microfoam tape. Now you must smell and taste your own feet.

The cuff work is amateurish for a real situation. A nice tight medium chain spreadeagle will only be the beginning of things, but it's much prettier than the cuffs and holds you more taught. I take advantage of this moment to remove your clothes, and I replace the sleep mask with a tight red bandana blindfold instead so that it's not so easy for you to slip things off.

"Count to 22, since I am spanking you once for every year of your age..."

I start... SMACK!...
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Your barefoot roommate makes no sound entering your bedroom. You neither hear, nor feel (nor see) the keys or your phone vanish. Your fingers still groping blindly for them convinced they are just out of reach.

The first you are aware you are not alone is when the second sock is removed, followed by fingers down both bare soles. The first sock adequately muffles your giggles as the tickling becomes more intense and my fingers work up,your legs. Eventually the gag will come out, but I now have two socks to replace it, for double the fun!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic