?/F Stranded In A Snowstorm

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

?/F Stranded In A Snowstorm

Post by AmyRu »

This winter storm has lasted so long! I tried staying home and out of the cold as long as I could. But my Mercedes is in a ditch and I am stranded! There is no cell phone reception here. I am stand on the road, 42 year old brunette, 5-4”, 140 pounds, athletic build. My black leggings over knee-high riding boots and my leather jacket are not nearly warm enough.

You’re my real estate sales rival, not friendly at all. In fact, I have beaten you out for two huge commissions already this year.

I wave down your car, hoping for a rescue.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

I get out and say I have a hitch in my trunk to help your car, I go to the trunk and I call out your name for help to get the hitch out, you come to the trunk and don’t see me there, you stand there confused when suddenly I come up behind you and put a chloroform rag over your face as I hold you tight as you try to fight it. Eventually you go limp as I drag you to the backseat of my car that I specifically made for you to be tied up in. I put you down on your stomach and take off your boots, socks, and jacket and proceed to bring out a big bundle of white rope and start tying your ankles together and then above and below your knees and then I bend your arms above and below one another and tie them in a boxtie and then I bring your legs up and connect your ankles and wrists together hogtying you tightly. I then grab your 2 socks you were wearing and stuff them in your mouth and wrapgag you with one of those self adhesive cohesive bandages that covers your entire lower face and ensures you are gagged until you get outside help. I take a second to admire your beautiful hogtied soles as I think about worshipping them later and look at you hogtied and gagged before closing the door and driving you away to my house for more fun
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

I'll introduce myself. I'm JF.
I'm driving down the road and I see the lady that stepped over me and sweet talked buyers into ditching me. I got so angry you probably thought I wanted revenge.
I could just leave you to freeze, but I'm still human. I pull over and say "Amy? Are you ok?" The type of surprise on your face shows you're relieved and concerned. But honestly what did you think might happen? Was I gonna pull over and trick you into looking in my trunk. Was I gonna hand gag you and use my pile of rope that I secretly use for self-bondge? Was I gonna tie your wrists and elbows together before stuffing your mouth with a thick knotted cleave gag? Was I gonna tie a waist rope to hold your arms in place before pushing you in and securing your ankles and thighs? Then drive off while you strained and struggled against ropes you were completely unable to escape? Was I gonna to to work tomorrow acting like I had no idea about the now captive coworker who was was at my house? Act like she wasn't locked in leather cuffs while shackled to a pole with another, walking around her spot with a stuffed bit gag in her mouth that's strapped tight and locked around her head? No to all of that.
After noticing the whole scene, I pull over and ask you some questions. "What happened?" "Did you call for assistance yet?" "Are you injured in some way?" "What's with the outfit? You have to be cold." I let you in and we use my better cell service to call for a tow, on your tab of course. We agree to have your car towed home while we stop for you to get the supplies I assume you need in this scenario. I lend you an extra jacket when I drop you off at your house. I go on my way. While I don't like you in this scene, I do have humanity in me.
Last edited by JFBound 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

@AmyRu I see your car up ahead and you standing out on the road in the freezing cold and snow. I don't know it is YOU until I get closer and roll my window down and start to offer assistance, the recognition interrupting my offer: "Hey! You look like you need some he - ... Oh, it's you. what the fuck did you do here you idiot?"

"Fuck off, move on," you say to me, coarsely, and look away back down the road for the next car, shivering.

I roll up my window and start to drive away, but then stop after only a few feet. Maybe, just maybe, I can turn around my awful start to the year...IF I play this right. It could definitely go south in hurry for me, but right now, I’ve got a mortgage, car payment, and bills to pay and I need the money.

I put my SUV in reverse and back up. You look at me suspiciously as I pop the trunk and get out, walking around to you.

“Get in.” I say.

“Where? What?” You question, starting to back up a little.

“In the trunk you stupid bitch!” I say as I grab you by the jacket and drag you to the back and toss you in.

“Hey what the fuck!” you cry as I jump in and pull the trunk closed. You try to kick me but I deflect you boot and grab a roll of duct tape from the side of the trunk.

“Hey what the fuck?!” you repeat as you put your hands up to push me away and protect yourself. We struggle for a few moments but eventually I get the upper hand and roll you onto your stomach and sit on your back, facing away from your head. I tape your wrists together with several wraps of the tape and then tape your thighs together the same way. The whole time you’re yelling at me to get off of you and threatening to call the police. Clearly you’re making wayyyyyy too much noise for my liking, so I slide down and pull off your riding boots. I take one of your thick wool socks from your feet and bring it up to your mouth, forcing it open and shoving the sock mostly in, turning your threats into muffled MMMPPPHHs. There is too much material to fit all the way in and part of it sticks out of your mouth. I wrap the tape around your mouth and head several times and then do the same to cover your eyes. Your face is completely covered with tape except for your nose. I return to your legs and finish taping you up.

I slide up into the driver’s seat and off we go. 10 minutes later we arrive at my house. I pop the trunk and drag you into my garage. I soak a rag in chloroform and knock you out by holding it to your nose. You struggle hard against the smell, knowing that you’ll pass out in a moment, which you do. I cut off all of the tape and drag you up to my bedroom. I strip you naked, taking off your jacket, sweater, tank top and bra as well as your other sock, leggings, and panties. I shove a ball gag into your mouth and I tie your wrists to opposite bed posts. Then I push your right leg up and tie your ankle to the same bedpost as your wrist. When I repeat this for your left ankle, it lifts your lower back off the bed and exposes your pussy and ass hole to the room. Just on time, you begin to stir, recognizing your situation and fighting wildly against your ropes and screaming into the ball gag. I take several pictures of you at you most exposed and listen to the sweet sounds of your gag yelling. I open my dresser and pull out a pair of oversized 9-inch thick black rubber dildos and a bottle of lube. Your eyes widen at the sight knowing that you can do absolutely nothing to stop me. Your screams turn to pleas and whimpers.

“Shut the fuck up,” I say and you go quiet. “So, here’s the deal. You’re going to log into your bank account and transfer the commissions from this year to my offshore account or…”

“MMMMPPPHHH!!!” You scream into the gag.

“Or… these 9-inch cocks are going into both of your holes AND the pictures I took are getting sent to your entire office. Do I make myself clear?” I ask as I take one of the dildos and lightly slap it against your vagina, eliciting a wince and an MMPPHH.

You eventually nod your head, but your less-than-immediate compliance is interesting to me…
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

SubBondageBoy wrote: 3 months ago I get out and say I have a hitch in my trunk to help your car, I go to the trunk and I call out your name for help to get the hitch out, you come to the trunk and don’t see me there, you stand there confused when suddenly I come up behind you and put a chloroform rag over your face as I hold you tight as you try to fight it. Eventually you go limp as I drag you to the backseat of my car that I specifically made for you to be tied up in. I put you down on your stomach and take off your boots, socks, and jacket and proceed to bring out a big bundle of white rope and start tying your ankles together and then above and below your knees and then I bend your arms above and below one another and tie them in a boxtie and then I bring your legs up and connect your ankles and wrists together hogtying you tightly. I then grab your 2 socks you were wearing and stuff them in your mouth and wrapgag you with one of those self adhesive cohesive bandages that covers your entire lower face and ensures you are gagged until you get outside help. I take a second to admire your beautiful hogtied soles as I think about worshipping them later and look at you hogtied and gagged before closing the door and driving you away to my house for more fun
Very nice! I love it! Help help rescue me, someone!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

JFBound wrote: 3 months ago I'll introduce myself. I'm JF.
I'm driving down the road and I see the lady that stepped over me and sweet talked buyers into ditching me. I got so angry you probably thought I wanted revenge.
I could just leave you to freeze, but I'm still human. I pull over and say "Amy? Are you ok?" The type of surprise on your face shows you're relieved and concerned. But honestly what did you think might happen? Was I gonna pull over and trick you into looking in my trunk. Was I gonna hand gag you and use my pile of rope that I secretly use for self-bondge? Was I gonna tie your wrists and elbows together before stuffing your mouth with a thick knotted cleave gag? Was I gonna tie a waist rope to hold your arms in place before pushing you in and securing your ankles and thighs? Then drive off while you strained and struggled against ropes you were completely unable to escape? Was I gonna to to work tomorrow acting like I had no idea about the now captive coworker who was was at my hous? Act like she wasn't locked in leather cuffs while shackled to a pole with another, walking around her spot with a stuffed bit gag in her mouth that's strapped tight and locked around her head? No to all of that.
After noticing the whole scene, I pull over and ask you some questions. "What happened?" "Did you call for assistance yet?" "Are you injured in some way?" "What's with the outfit? You have to be cold." I let you in and we use my better cell service to call for a tow, on your tab of course. We agree to have your car towed home while we stop for you to get the supplies I assume you need in this scenario. I lend you an extra jacket when I drop you off at your house. I go on my way. While I don't like you in this scene, I do have humanity in me.
Wow! I like the dream more than the reality! That’s a very interesting way to couch the response. I love it!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

SilverLinings wrote: 3 months ago @AmyRu I see your car up ahead and you standing out on the road in the freezing cold and snow. I don't know it is YOU until I get closer and roll my window down and start to offer assistance, the recognition interrupting my offer: "Hey! You look like you need some he - ... Oh, it's you. what the fuck did you do here you idiot?"

"Fuck off, move on," you say to me, coarsely, and look away back down the road for the next car, shivering.

I roll up my window and start to drive away, but then stop after only a few feet. Maybe, just maybe, I can turn around my awful start to the year...IF I play this right. It could definitely go south in hurry for me, but right now, I’ve got a mortgage, car payment, and bills to pay and I need the money.

I put my SUV in reverse and back up. You look at me suspiciously as I pop the trunk and get out, walking around to you.

“Get in.” I say.

“Where? What?” You question, starting to back up a little.

“In the trunk you stupid bitch!” I say as I grab you by the jacket and drag you to the back and toss you in.

“Hey what the fuck!” you cry as I jump in and pull the trunk closed. You try to kick me but I deflect you boot and grab a roll of duct tape from the side of the trunk.

“Hey what the fuck?!” you repeat as you put your hands up to push me away and protect yourself. We struggle for a few moments but eventually I get the upper hand and roll you onto your stomach and sit on your back, facing away from your head. I tape your wrists together with several wraps of the tape and then tape your thighs together the same way. The whole time you’re yelling at me to get off of you and threatening to call the police. Clearly you’re making wayyyyyy too much noise for my liking, so I slide down and pull off your riding boots. I take one of your thick wool socks from your feet and bring it up to your mouth, forcing it open and shoving the sock mostly in, turning your threats into muffled MMMPPPHHs. There is too much material to fit all the way in and part of it sticks out of your mouth. I wrap the tape around your mouth and head several times and then do the same to cover your eyes. Your face is completely covered with tape except for your nose. I return to your legs and finish taping you up.

I slide up into the driver’s seat and off we go. 10 minutes later we arrive at my house. I pop the trunk and drag you into my garage. I soak a rag in chloroform and knock you out by holding it to your nose. You struggle hard against the smell, knowing that you’ll pass out in a moment, which you do. I cut off all of the tape and drag you up to my bedroom. I strip you naked, taking off your jacket, sweater, tank top and bra as well as your other sock, leggings, and panties. I shove a ball gag into your mouth and I tie your wrists to opposite bed posts. Then I push your right leg up and tie your ankle to the same bedpost as your wrist. When I repeat this for your left ankle, it lifts your lower back off the bed and exposes your pussy and ass hole to the room. Just on time, you begin to stir, recognizing your situation and fighting wildly against your ropes and screaming into the ball gag. I take several pictures of you at you most exposed and listen to the sweet sounds of your gag yelling. I open my dresser and pull out a pair of oversized 9-inch thick black rubber dildos and a bottle of lube. Your eyes widen at the sight knowing that you can do absolutely nothing to stop me. Your screams turn to pleas and whimpers.

“Shut the fuck up,” I say and you go quiet. “So, here’s the deal. You’re going to log into your bank account and transfer the commissions from this year to my offshore account or…”

“MMMMPPPHHH!!!” You scream into the gag.

“Or… these 9-inch cocks are going into both of your holes AND the pictures I took are getting sent to your entire office. Do I make myself clear?” I ask as I take one of the dildos and lightly slap it against your vagina, eliciting a wince and an MMPPHH.

You eventually nod your head, but your less-than-immediate compliance is interesting to me…
This calls for a DM!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I see your car pulled off to the side of the road on a hairpin bend. I almost drive on before the snow coming down harder changes my mind. "If there is someone in there, I wouldnt be able to forgive myself."

I check the car ans see you slumped against the wheel.despite our differences I take pity on you. I lift you out of the car and put you onto my back seat. It is easier to get back to mine than to town and we get back as the weather really closes in.

I manage to get your boots and jacket off and lay you on the sofa, with a blanket over you. You are a very attractive woman, but I try to be a gentleman.

You wake with a start and begin accusing me of kidnapping and refusing to listen to me. The more you speak the more i remember the bad blood between us.

I have climbing gear in the hallway and grab a few coils of rope. You are in decent shape but i train five daya a week and climb on the other two. I pin you down easily and tie your hands behind your back, before roighly binding your elbows together.

Your angry shouta, become heartfelt pleas, as i coil rope tightly around your chest. I shift my weight to pin your legs and there is nothing you can do as I bind your ankles, thighs and legs above and below the knees.

By the time I tie a rope to your ankle bindings and threading through the back of the chest ropes, i am beginning to become annoyed with your shouting. I grab a large sponge from the kitchen and compact it down before forcing it into your mouth and sealing it in with duct tape.

Once you are gagged you begin to realise the reality of the situation. I sit down in front of you and wait until i have your full attention, "Now, no one knows you are here. No one knows you are missing, yet. When they find your car, the authorities will start a search of the woods assuming you made your way in the storm."

I wait for a moment to let it sink in, "What no one knows about this place, is that the previous owner, built an extensive bunker before he died. Perfect place to keep you out of the way whilst I tame that mouth of yours."
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

“What idiot would be running around in summer clothes in weather like this?” is my first thought when I see someone on the side of the road. But when I recognize you, nothing surprises me anymore. My mood suddenly deteriorates and I briefly consider just driving on and leaving you on the side of the road! But since I know that this road is hardly traveled - and therefore there is a real risk that you will freeze to death by the time the next car comes by - I reluctantly have to let you get in.

Relieved, you open the door and are about to sit in the back seat when I see your snow-smeared boots just in time. "Take off your boots or you'll ruin my expensive leather back seat!" You're too cold to have a long discussion. You throw your boots in the trunk and sit in the back seat. I see that your tights are far too thin for these temperatures.

The drive is silent, but the constant smell of your cheese feet makes it difficult for me to concentrate on the road - alongside the constant thoughts of the two stores you stole from me.

Under the pretense that I'm about to run out of gas, I stop and get the spare canister out of the trunk. You don't even notice that I'm pulling out ropes, too.

Quickly, I loop the rope around your ankles, knot it and tie your feet to the headrest of the passenger seat. You scream and bang your fists against the backrest of the passenger seat until I grab your hands too, wrap them around the backrest of the passenger seat in front of your body and tie them together with another rope. A very uncomfortable position in the long term, with no chance of escaping yourself.

I grab a brush and a bottle of water from the glove compartment. "Now we're going to defuse your stink bomb!" I wet the brush with water and slowly approached the soles of your feet...
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

wolfman wrote: 3 months ago I see your car pulled off to the side of the road on a hairpin bend. I almost drive on before the snow coming down harder changes my mind. "If there is someone in there, I wouldnt be able to forgive myself."

I check the car ans see you slumped against the wheel.despite our differences I take pity on you. I lift you out of the car and put you onto my back seat. It is easier to get back to mine than to town and we get back as the weather really closes in.

I manage to get your boots and jacket off and lay you on the sofa, with a blanket over you. You are a very attractive woman, but I try to be a gentleman.

You wake with a start and begin accusing me of kidnapping and refusing to listen to me. The more you speak the more i remember the bad blood between us.

I have climbing gear in the hallway and grab a few coils of rope. You are in decent shape but i train five daya a week and climb on the other two. I pin you down easily and tie your hands behind your back, before roighly binding your elbows together.

Your angry shouta, become heartfelt pleas, as i coil rope tightly around your chest. I shift my weight to pin your legs and there is nothing you can do as I bind your ankles, thighs and legs above and below the knees.

By the time I tie a rope to your ankle bindings and threading through the back of the chest ropes, i am beginning to become annoyed with your shouting. I grab a large sponge from the kitchen and compact it down before forcing it into your mouth and sealing it in with duct tape.

Once you are gagged you begin to realise the reality of the situation. I sit down in front of you and wait until i have your full attention, "Now, no one knows you are here. No one knows you are missing, yet. When they find your car, the authorities will start a search of the woods assuming you made your way in the storm."

I wait for a moment to let it sink in, "What no one knows about this place, is that the previous owner, built an extensive bunker before he died. Perfect place to keep you out of the way whilst I tame that mouth of yours."
Terrifying!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

johopp wrote: 3 months ago “What idiot would be running around in summer clothes in weather like this?” is my first thought when I see someone on the side of the road. But when I recognize you, nothing surprises me anymore. My mood suddenly deteriorates and I briefly consider just driving on and leaving you on the side of the road! But since I know that this road is hardly traveled - and therefore there is a real risk that you will freeze to death by the time the next car comes by - I reluctantly have to let you get in.

Relieved, you open the door and are about to sit in the back seat when I see your snow-smeared boots just in time. "Take off your boots or you'll ruin my expensive leather back seat!" You're too cold to have a long discussion. You throw your boots in the trunk and sit in the back seat. I see that your tights are far too thin for these temperatures.

The drive is silent, but the constant smell of your cheese feet makes it difficult for me to concentrate on the road - alongside the constant thoughts of the two stores you stole from me.

Under the pretense that I'm about to run out of gas, I stop and get the spare canister out of the trunk. You don't even notice that I'm pulling out ropes, too.

Quickly, I loop the rope around your ankles, knot it and tie your feet to the headrest of the passenger seat. You scream and bang your fists against the backrest of the passenger seat until I grab your hands too, wrap them around the backrest of the passenger seat in front of your body and tie them together with another rope. A very uncomfortable position in the long term, with no chance of escaping yourself.

I grab a brush and a bottle of water from the glove compartment. "Now we're going to defuse your stink bomb!" I wet the brush with water and slowly approached the soles of your feet...
Hey!!! My feet don’t stink! Not to me, anyway. I love the anchors to my hands and feet! Great idea!

Leave me alone, you Dick! Stop it and let me go!!!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Weel l’d drive past you first, hopefully spraying you with slush then I would back up. “What are you doing out here.”

“Car went off the road.”

“Dumbo!” I think about leaving you to freeze but figure someone else would probably pick up a damsel 8n distress, then our relationship would be so much worse me having abandoned you. So I let you in. “Oh. Take those dirty boots off please.” You unzip the boots and put them in The back. “Jacket too sweetie. Its disgusting.” Reluctantly you throw it in the back too. The car is surprisingly warm hiwever, as im sitting in short skirt, blouse, black tights and heels.

As we drive we pretend to make polite conversation. I find out you live alone and have no plans for your days off. But i now have plans. They’ll find your car abandoned and assume you perished in the cold.

I start braking and accelerating. “I need to spcheck the car!” I pull over and go to open the boot. You look at you ohine and are totally surprised when the passenger door opens and i stick a bag ober your head. You struggle but i manage to get a strap round your arms, body and the seat back. I put a second strap so one is round your waste, the other round your tummy. I next pull your socks off and lift the bag off your head before I stuff socks in your moith. I then wrap tape around your head ober your mouth and eyes, not caring about your hair getting stuck in the tape. I yhen put the seat right back, then tie your ankles and knees with some rope. I throw a blanket ober you and drive off to your new home.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Continuation:

Your insults only make me smile tiredly. "You'll see that I'm the real number 1 in the real estate market in our area, rookie!" You keep insulting me, but I just smile mildly. "I don't think you're in a position to negotiate right now, kid! But fine - I'll leave the area to you - all you have to do is sign here." I'm holding out a paper to you, but since your hands are tied tightly behind the backrest, you obviously can't sign it!

Laughing, I pull the paper away again - but then my voice becomes serious. "So you mean your feet smell like roses? Then you shouldn't have a problem with that!" I grab a pair of scissors from the first aid kit and carefully cut open your tights. Tied up as you are, you can hardly defend yourself and your bare feet are already visible. Then I take the socks I just cut off and hold your nose with my other hand. Your bare feet are now visible.

Soon you're gasping for air and the socks end up in your mouth. Before you can spit it out, I secure it with the gauze bandage from the first aid kit. I have to grin when I see the tears in your eyes and how you're barely able to suppress the urge to gag. “It doesn’t stink – yeah right”, I think.

But then I get serious again and say: "Either you give me all the real estate in this area and clear the field! Or..." My fingers approach your defenseless soles...
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

AmyRu wrote: 3 months ago
JFBound wrote: 3 months ago I'll introduce myself. I'm JF.
I could just leave you to freeze, but I'm still human. I pull over and say "Amy? Are you ok?" The type of surprise on your face shows you're relieved and concerned. But honestly what did you think might happen? Was I gonna pull over and trick you into looking in my trunk. Was I gonna hand gag you and use my pile of rope that I secretly use for self-bondge? Was I gonna tie your wrists and elbows together before stuffing your mouth with a thick knotted cleave gag? Was I gonna tie a waist rope to hold your arms in place before pushing you in and securing your ankles and thighs? Then drive off while you strained and struggled against ropes you were completely unable to escape? Was I gonna to to work tomorrow acting like I had no idea about the now captive coworker who was was at my hous? Act like she wasn't locked in leather cuffs while shackled to a pole with another, walking around her spot with a stuffed bit gag in her mouth that's strapped tight and locked around her head? No to all of that.
Wow! I like the dream more than the reality! That’s a very interesting way to couch the response. I love it!
Thanks. I wanted to go in a different direction with that little twist in the middle. Wanted it to end with a feeling of being helped instead of helpless. Nice to hear you enjoyed it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic