How would you “help” me with my self bondage? ?/F

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Z-13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How would you “help” me with my self bondage? ?/F

Post by Z-13 »

You’ve just found me in a bit of peril — I’ve gagged myself with a strip of duct tape, tied my ankles together, and handcuffed my hands behind my back. But, the handcuff key has fallen off my desk, and I can’t find it no matter how hard I look! Especially tied up as I am.

I seem thankful that someone is here to rescue me. But maybe you have more in mind for me than that?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I think the rope you have left over can be put to better use. Knees, calves and thighs together. Elbows too, and a chest harness. I'll replace those handcuffs with rope too. And I'll secure your ankles to your wrists and make it a hogtie. And I'm going to.ball up your socks, stuff them in your mouth and then wrap the tape around your head several times.

Now, just how ticklish are your feet?
Z-13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-13 »

Reidy wrote: 3 weeks ago I think the rope you have left over can be put to better use. Knees, calves and thighs together. Elbows too, and a chest harness. I'll replace those handcuffs with rope too. And I'll secure your ankles to your wrists and make it a hogtie. And I'm going to.ball up your socks, stuff them in your mouth and then wrap the tape around your head several times.

I’d be absolutely helpless with this tie, no way I could wriggle out! And my feet are suuper ticklish, so I guess I’d be in for a long night!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Z-13 wrote: 3 weeks ago
Reidy wrote: 3 weeks ago I think the rope you have left over can be put to better use. Knees, calves and thighs together. Elbows too, and a chest harness. I'll replace those handcuffs with rope too. And I'll secure your ankles to your wrists and make it a hogtie. And I'm going to.ball up your socks, stuff them in your mouth and then wrap the tape around your head several times.

I’d be absolutely helpless with this tie, no way I could wriggle out! And my feet are suuper ticklish, so I guess I’d be in for a long night!

Oh, the feet are just the beginning. Where else is ticklish? :twisted:
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I pretend to help you find the key! You gratefully accept the offer. I say to you: "Maybe you lost the key in another room! Bedroom? Kitchen? Bathroom? In a panic situation you can lose track! How about we split up? You look for the back rooms of the apartment "Off, I'll keep looking here!"

Since you suddenly have doubts about where exactly you lost the key, you nod and hop tied up into the kitchen. I grin after you - and get the key from under the dresser. In your panic you didn't look hard enough!

You're calling for me. I quickly place the key on a high shelf before rushing to you. You'll never find it there - the shelf is far too high for you to see what's on it. Plus, you can't reach it with your hands tied behind your back - and therefore excludes it as a key place from the start - the ideal hiding place! Then we both systematically search everything again - that means YOU systematically search everything while I just move a few objects back and forth. My eyes are more on you and your ever-increasing panic!

At some point, the panic will make you feel haphazard! Very nice! But we get something else - hunger! I ask you to grab us some burgers and fries from the fast food restaurant around the corner! Instead of answering, you just hold out your tied hands to me - and immediately get two banknotes pushed into them. "Here, I invite you too! A big cheeseburger menu for me with large fries and cola, please! And what you want, you know best! Thank you in advance! I'll keep looking for the key!" I push you out into the hallway and close the door behind you.

Through the peephole I see your stunned face. You lift your hands, which are tied behind your back, as far as possible - but then I hear your stomach growling even through the closed door! What are you doing next?
GwenGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GwenGagged »

“Oh honey…” I say, my fingers tracing along your shoulder. “This just won’t do.”

I’d bring you over to an armless chair and cross one of your legs over the other. I’d then tie your ankles and knees together and bind your ankles to one of the chair legs. I then take your hand cuffs off, and retie your wrists to one of the slats. I then rip off your tape and use the grey scarf around my neck to cleave gag you with a thick knot in the middle. “Don’t go anywhere, I’m not done playing with you yet.”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic