Some Fanfiction requests

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Deleted User 524

Some Fanfiction requests

Post by Deleted User 524 »

The Internet is full of some incredible fanfiction from all different kinds of books, movies, TV shows etc. However, I have a few I'd like written, because the wonderful world of fanfiction has so far not produced them.
If you're interested, message me. I'll let you know more.
I will let you know the following about my requests.
- most of them will be f/f, a couple m/f
- they will likely either be "caught in self bondage" stories, or something similar.
- they will mostly be based solely on characters from books, TV or film. If you would prefer me to give you a couple of original characters to base the story on, pm me.
Last edited by Deleted User 524 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pardon me for saying so, but asking people who you're asking to write for your personal enjoyment to contact you so they can finally hear your requests...seems a tad egotistical.

The least you can do is elaborate your requests here. That would save potential authors from using up more time and energy in contacting you personally to find out exactly what you're after.

It would be important to know which gender roles you're after and for you to give us a basic idea of what you're looking for. That way you can immediately target the group of authors who are more likely to be interested by your requests.

Already spent too much time writing this reply.
For that reason, I'm dropping out of the potential candidate list. Sorry.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

[mention]Tapegaglover[/mention] And you're being a rude, and pardon my language for this. Jackass. This post, nor was bondagefreak's reply, directed to you in any way shape or form. And while I don't condone him calling out someone to say they're egotistical, because that is uncalled for as well, the rest of his response is perfectly valid and tries to help the person out by telling them how they could elaborate their request. And as I said, I don't condone saying someone is egotistical, but he had a point he wanted to make, and while it could've been worded differently, its completely valid.

You on the other hand have no reason to say what you said. Bondagefreak, from my experience with him on both sites, has never been pompous or pretentious or an ass. The true irony is that while you called me out as such, going by your posts, you're the pompous ass in this situation. You've been snide, rude, and all around unpleasant more often than not. This is a site that supposed to be friendly and kind, yet you seem to be trying your hardest to negate that. Please reevaluate your position and actions on this site or the Admins and mods will be forced to take action against you.
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

[mention]Tapegaglover[/mention] You didn't. But funny enough, Bondagefreak never called you out either, and here you still insulted him. And here's the extra kicker, I'm a moderator. My job on this site is to help enforce the rules and keep the peace, and in this case, it was to warn you to get off your high horse and stop acting like you're better than everyone and trying to pick fights with them, or your will be suspended, at the very least.
Deleted User 524

Post by Deleted User 524 »

If anyone is interested in helping out with a few of these, I've got a couple of stories I'd love to have written. Let me know if you're interested
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic