M/M Kidnap

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: M/M Kidnap

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tapegaglover[/mention]
This'll never fly. Requests that get a follow-up are generally more vague and not nearly as specific.
Since the genre you're requesting is very niche and specific, you'd be the most suitable person to write this tale, ESPECIALLY since you want it to be about you.

Unless a writer on here knows you particularly well, he/she won't be able know how you'd feel/react in different circumstances.

Since this is such a specific fantasy and since you appear to be fluent in english, I'd suggest you elaborate this fantasy of yours and share it with us.

[mention]Scottstud94[/mention] wrote "Jimmy's Kidnapping" (http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=126)

I wrote "Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag" (http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=130)

Both stories have elements involving non-consensual bondage, captivity and male domination.
The first is non sexual in nature, while the second one features mature themes.
You might like one or both of them.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Other than the self-publicity ;) , I must agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] on his main points:
a) Too specific
b) Why not write it yourself? I'm preety sure that soemone would give it a "once over" for you before you post it.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tapegaglover wrote: 6 years ago @Xtc I just don’t have the time to take time on it and make it good.
Then think about it for when you do have the time.

A half hour here, a half hour there. In a few weeks you can easily have a decent amount of text written.
The best is not to rush things.

As for now, the only advice I can give you if to read around and comment on the stories you enjoy reading.
While you won't find a story written about yourself, stories on here are often written from the sub/captive's point of view, making it easy for the reader to experience the capture/bondage/captivity through the protagonist's eyes.

I would start with Scottstud's story.
I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it.
Just remember to let the author know you enjoyed his work, if you did.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Yeah when I work through my stories, they'll be somewhat close
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic