Physical Attraction( M/F)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Deleted User 1665

Physical Attraction( M/F)

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

I'm not sure if this should be in the Everyone or Adult section because of my idea, so I put in the Adult section to be on the safe side.

A boy and a girl have a history of playing tie up games, and this time is no different, except this time they notice certain "physical" attributes of their partners and themselves, leading to some interesting reactions.

PM me if interested

EDIT: Changed the title and the gender tags depending on the writer's preference.
naomi_myself_and_i
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by naomi_myself_and_i »

So you want a "boy meets girl" story with bondage? I feel like there's a lot of information missing here; what exactly are you looking for?
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

naomi_myself_and_i wrote: 5 years ago So you want a "boy meets girl" story with bondage? I feel like there's a lot of information missing here; what exactly are you looking for?
Backstory:

The boy and the girl are neighbors. They've been playing tie up games with each other throughout their life.

The idea is they play another tie up game. However, this is game is when the boy and the girl show "physical" attraction to each other. It's when the games start to become adult in nature between the two.

I left out a lot of information because I can discuss ideas with a writer who would be interested in it, and work within their comfort zone. (Ex, outfits, how the girl is tied and gagged, ages, looks, any kind of torture or physical actions, etc.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic