Story request. Boyfriend bound and gagged in front of his girlfriend MF/M

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
richhl

Story request. Boyfriend bound and gagged in front of his girlfriend MF/M

Post by richhl »

A Request story. Male Is. Bound and gagged un front of her girlfriend.

Just an idea. A couple visits a sex shop out of curiosity. The store clerk, a strong man with long hair, leather pants and tattoos gradually convinces them to visit the bondage department.

The boyfriend is reluctant, but the girlfriend finds herself hypnotized by the beauty of the shop assistant and helps convince her boyfriend.

Once there, he has to strip down to a little underwear and is bound and gagged. Just to try the bondage material that is sold there.

He is left there, while the woman is seduced by the clerk who kisses and caresses her.

The boyfriend tries to protest but can't because of the gag. In the end he is released, and is convinced not to get angry because she said that It was something innocent (not true), and because the clerk gives them a gift or special discount (Deep down, the boyfriend enjoyed the experience, but he won't say it.)

When leaving, with the promise of returning one day, the clerk gives the girlfriend some photos of her bound and gagged boyfriend, taken by a hidden camera.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It seems that you've already written most of the story yourself.
Why not try to write it completely?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
richhl

Post by richhl »

Thanks. I need to practice. English is not mey natural language. But I could try. I have more similar ideas in my mind.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

You are not the only non-native speaker who makes valuable contributions to the site. You MIGHT even find someone who speaks your language who might be prepared to sub-edit your story for you.

Good luck,
Write on!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
richhl

Post by richhl »

Finally I wrote it. Soon I will upload it, before reading the rules
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

I would love to read it!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic