3 story ideas / short stories (M/M)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

3 story ideas / short stories (M/M)

Post by subguybr »

My English isn't good and I don't have talent to write stories, but I have 3 ideas for everyone who like to publish stories here:

1 - A skinny, wimp, no self-esteem, hard gainer and girly guy dreams about being muscular. But he has no discipline to eat well (all the food he needs to gain weight) and feels to shy to go to the gym. Then he reads an ad about a personal trainer who wants to transform "skinny sissies" into "muscular beefy beasts" / "real men" - "no matter what". The personal trainer is a giant, very big , ultra muscular inked ex Marine. His methods are brutal. He will lock up the guy in his house for 1 year. During these 12 months will be put the skinny in a very intense, grueling forced workout and diet routine for muscle growth. Since the guy is a hard gainer, he will be under strict bondage when not doing his workout routine for muscle growth, then he doesn't loss important calories (the ex-marine believes "cardio is for fags, real me lift weights"). While in bondage, his head is shaved and he even receives a compulsory full sleeve tattoo (it made him upset, but there's no turning back...). Oh, he has to take steroids too!

2 - A guy is being accused of a crime he didn't commited and could be imprisioned for many years. Then a police officer makes a deal: if he agrees to live in a fantasy that he has during one year, he hides him in his house and resolves the guy's problem, he has ways to put an ending in these accusations. The cop's fantasy? Well, this big and rough, super manly cop, has a very paternal instinct and will keep him in a daddy kink fantasy with lots of bondage of course.

3 - An extremely possessive, protective jealous and romantic bodybuilder loves so much his partner that he wants the partner 24/7 binded to him. Literally. It means he will tie his guy with to his body... then even when they have to go to the toillet they are together! It's very uncomfortable for the guy, he wants at least a bit of privacy... but the hyper romantic bodybuilder can't live without his partner (very) near him!

So... does anyone wants to write a long story with any of these ideas?
Last edited by subguybr 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

#2 sounds pretty sexy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]subguybr[/mention] Don't be surprised if you can no longer find this thread in this section a few hours from now. The mods are going to move it to the "Story Request" section when they see it ;)

More importantly, I want to congratulate you for sharing your ideas with us.
While the ideas you express here are pretty niche and uncommon, sharing them like this is definitely the best chance you have of seeing them being turned into stories.

Judging by some of these ideas, I can see now why you're enjoying B&G as much as you are. The themes are not nearly as extreme as the ones you'd like to see, but I can see the pattern in your posts. You like the idea of powerful and overly dominant Daddies. Nick sort of quenches that thirst.

I've taken note of your comments on B&G and the requests you've voiced (about Nick forcing Steven into a strenuous workout routine). I've not responded to them directly, because that is unfortunately not the route the saga is going to be taking, but I've taken note of them.

All that to say that while I make no promises to work on these three requests of yours, I will continue pushing the same themes that have successfully kept your attention on B&G and may come back to these ideas of yours at a future time.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

Hi. No problem, I forgot that there is a another page for that type of topic. Sorry. :)

Oh, I think your dirty socks more extreme than my story ideas! haha
Last edited by subguybr 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

P.s.: I just reported my own post to moderators by mistake.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]subguybr[/mention] Just so you know, it's quite rare for story requests to be picked up immediately.
It might take a few weeks or months for these ideas to grow on one author.

Until then, you'll need to be patient.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic