Professor and Student (M/M)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Deleted User 1445

Professor and Student (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 1445 »

Last edited by Deleted User 1445 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Masterecon[/mention]
Welcome back to the fold, my friend!
I'm thrilled to see the family coming back together like this.

Interesting ideas to say the least.
About that first sentence you wrote, it would make a good start to a hazing scenario!
Napping teacher could end up getting hazed by a bunch of students instead of just one 8-)

Honestly, I can think of no author more qualified for this than [mention]sockgagged[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , you are too kind. Thank you for the shout out!

It's a interesting storyline, I would like to read it when its been written. At the time, however, I'm not able to take on a new storyline. I'm trying to play catch up lol with my EXISTING ones. To that end, I'm attempting to finish a couple of chapters and get them published. Stay tuned!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's an interesting idea. Alas, I couldn't write this from start to finish but it might be fun to talk/plan about it. Maybe even a roleplay.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

ooh, I do like that setting... might have to think about it. If you want to brainstorm along, hit me up with a pm.
Deleted User 1445

Post by Deleted User 1445 »

Last edited by Deleted User 1445 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Masterecon wrote: 5 years ago Was anyone possibly interested in doing a role play with this idea in mind?
Actually, I would.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic