Aunt Dominatrix

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Aunt Dominatrix

Post by LatexLover »

I’m wanting a story about a guy who turned 18 and doesn’t think he has to listen to his mother’s rules anymore despite still living in her house. After she complains to her sister (his aunt), she invites him over under false pretenses and tricks him into bondage, and begins training him to be obedient over the course of the weekend.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

There was actually a story of an aunt and her nephew playing bondage games.
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Sounds familiar
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

Egyptianboytoy wrote: 2 years ago There was actually a story of an aunt and her nephew playing bondage games.
That’s really vague.
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

ZTVFemdomtales seems to be working on one

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 516#p94114
MasterBeanieBabe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MasterBeanieBabe »

LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago I’m wanting a story about a guy who turned 18 and doesn’t think he has to listen to his mother’s rules anymore despite still living in her house. After she complains to her sister (his aunt), she invites him over under false pretenses and tricks him into bondage, and begins training him to be obedient over the course of the weekend.
That is a fantastic story idea!
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

I actually posted real life experiences about my aunt and I in this site. Under true stories section.
Nothing full dominatrix like you request. But still intricate kidnap role play with tie ups and gags.
You can read it for inspiration if needed.
Titled ‘awesome aunt’ or along those lines. Posted multiple experiences last year.
Sincerely,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic