Game of thrones Daenerys

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Game of thrones Daenerys

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Hey everyone,
I have an idea for a story, in which daenerys targaryen from GoT her tied up by maybe Jon snow or an evil guy. I think that would be a great story. Sexual parts would be a nicer addition too.
I would really appreciate it if someone would write a story like this.
Fabian 😊
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Just a small mention, since Season 7 revealed that Jon is actually Aegon Targaryen and thus the cousin of Daenerys, any mature/adult content between these two are now basically incest.

I know they've been shagging in the GOT series, but that happend before/while it was revealed that they are from the same family and is still unbeknown by either Jon/Aegon or Daenerys.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago Just a small mention, since Season 7 revealed that Jon is actually Aegon Targaryen and thus the cousin of Daenerys, any mature/adult content between these two are now basically incest.

I know they've been shagging in the GOT series, but that happend before/while it was revealed that they are from the same family and is still unbeknown by either Jon/Aegon or Daenerys.
Just imagine all the people who made steamy stories about them BEFORE this revelation happened. Wonder how those authors feel now. 😂
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Remember the fate of King Oedipus.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

If it's any consolation there are stories of her being a bondage slave to Khal Drogo. :P .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic