Step-father's discipline (M/m)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Step-father's discipline (M/m)

Post by TulHakkar »

Alright a last one and a shoutout for @BoundBoy22 because i like him and he gave me a idea for a new story :)

So In this story a mother needs to go for a business trip for a few months and she told her boyfriend to take care of her young son while she is away. The man had a rule but he isn't telling her girlfriend and is that if the young boy misbehave on anyway he will keep him bound and gagged for a while, and in the moment that the mother leaves the boy was already bound and gagged on his bedroom.

The story is about the man and the boy spending sometime together while the kid's his mother is away but he always gets tied up at any moment for whorever reason. Maybe because he threw a fit or the boyfriend needs to keep the boy in the basement while his friends where visiting him upstairs.

And Speaking of a fit i really want a scene where the boyfriend and the boy are either on the beach or the park, after the boy threw a fit for whorever reason the boyfriend ties and gags him before stuffing the boy on the car trunk and driving home.
BoundBoy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBoy22 »

Wow, thats a great idea. I love it
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@TulHakkar Interesting idea.

Both @squirrel and myself have already written numerous father-son/uncle-nephew-type stories of this genre. Age-wise I'm not sure what you had in mind, but the above-mentioned stories we've produced usually revolve around teen protagonists (15-18 years of age), making scenarios like the one you've elaborated extra humiliating for the son, stepson and/or nephew.

If you think this might be up your alley, you might wanna check out our stuff:

SQUIRREL'S LIST OF STORIES
BONDAGEFREAK'S LIST OF STORIES
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TulHakkar »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago @TulHakkar Interesting idea.

Both @squirrel and myself have already written numerous father-son/uncle-nephew-type stories of this genre. Age-wise I'm not sure what you had in mind, but the above-mentioned stories we've produced usually revolve around teen protagonists (15-18 years of age), making scenarios like the one you've elaborated extra humiliating for the son, stepson and/or nephew.

If you think this might be up your alley, you might wanna check out our stuff:

SQUIRREL'S LIST OF STORIES
BONDAGEFREAK'S LIST OF STORIES
Thanks for liking it.

Yeah i know but sorry i find adult to young adult man in bondage gross, which is why i'm mostly hopping for detective-gag to take this request.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic