Burgular finds young teen tying up herself (m/f)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Burgular finds young teen tying up herself (m/f)

Post by JennyTied »

And gives her a Christmas present teaching her how to be a bound and gagged DID.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I’ll answer as a female.

I ve watched the house, I know when your parents leave for work so I think the house is empty, but I didn’t realise you were “off sick” today. So picking the rear door lock I’m surprised to find a 15 year old girl in a black sleeveless top and red checked knee length trousers (pyjamas) sitting in the living room floor, surrounded by scarves, duct tape and rope, and enthusiastically tying her ankles together.

“What are you doing home?” I ask in surprise.

“I told mum I was sick. She let me stay. What are you doing here?”

“I’m robbing the place. You weren’t supposed to be here. At least you’ve made a start helping me.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ve got all the ropes out and even started tying your feet up. I won’t have to work so hard when I tie you up.”

You look at me for a couple of seconds then say “I’ll show you where the best stuff is if you promise to tie me up real tight!”

“What do you mean?”

“Look. That woman’s not my real mum. Mum died when I was about 5. Dad remarried HER. She hates me, dad doesn’t care. I’ll tell you where the best jewellery and stuff is. Then you tie me up. She’ll be mortified that her jewellery has all gone, dad might show me some love when he finds his daughter has been tied up all day by some horrible smelly man.”

“Erm I’m not smelly and I’m definitely not a man.”

“It’s what I’ll tell the police if you tie me up tightly.”

So I tie your hands behind your back just to make sure you don’t trick me, then I untie your ankles and let you lead me round the house, showing me your step-mum’s best jewellery, fathers electronic gadgets , some cash and all the usual.

Then to your bedroom.

“OK. Do you need the toilet? You won’t be able to go again.”

After you clean yourself up I start by getting you face down on the bed before retrying your hands back to back behind you. Next it’s elbows, followed by ankles, below knees and above knees, then thighs. I sit you up again and wrap your arms and chest, waist rope tying your hands to small of your back, tummy rope tied round your fore arms, m round your shoulders and cinched under arm pits, elbows and wrapped under your chest.

“I.ve just thought.” You say “you could tickle my feet and force me to tell you where the valuables are.”

“You’ve already told me, I’ve got them here.”

“Yes but I had no reason to tell:3. If you tickle me cruelly now I’m all tied up I’ll have to tell you to stop the tickling.”

“Torture you you mean.”

“Tickle torture. Yes.”

“But you’ve already told me where everything is.”

“OK . Just tickle me then. After you gag me so I don’t disturb the neighbours.”

Funny girl. But I know where you’re coming from. I used to tie myself up too. I thought this as I was pushing a couple of clean white ankle socks into your mouth and tying a long black between your teeth, the second. Black sock over your eyes. Then I flipped you onto your tummy and tied your ankles to your elbow ropes before spending 20 minutes running my nails over the soles of your bare feet.

I leave about noon with a full bag, hoping you have a fun afternoon and wondering how your parents will react when they find you.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Jennyjay wrote: 4 months ago I’ll answer as a female.

I ve watched the house, I know when your parents leave for work so I think the house is empty, but I didn’t realise you were “off sick” today. So picking the rear door lock I’m surprised to find a 15 year old girl in a black sleeveless top and red checked knee length trousers (pyjamas) sitting in the living room floor, surrounded by scarves, duct tape and rope, and enthusiastically tying her ankles together.

“I’m robbing the place. You weren’t supposed to be here. At least you’ve made a start helping me.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ve got all the ropes out and even started tying your feet up. I won’t have to work so hard when I tie you up.”

You look at me for a couple of seconds then say “I’ll show you where the best stuff is if you promise to tie me up real tight!”

“What do you mean?”

“Look. That woman’s not my real mum. Mum died when I was about 5. Dad remarried HER. She hates me, dad doesn’t care. I’ll tell you where the best jewellery and stuff is. Then you tie me up. She’ll be mortified that her jewellery has all gone, dad might show me some love when he finds his daughter has been tied up all day by some horrible smelly man.”

So I tie your hands behind your back just to make sure you don’t trick me, then I untie your ankles and let you lead me round the house, showing me your step-mum’s best jewellery, fathers electronic gadgets , some cash and all the usual.

Then to your bedroom.

After you clean yourself up I start by getting you face down on the bed before retrying your hands back to back behind you. Next it’s elbows, followed by ankles, below knees and above knees, then thighs. I sit you up again and wrap your arms and chest, waist rope tying your hands to small of your back, tummy rope tied round your fore arms, m round your shoulders and cinched under arm pits, elbows and wrapped under your chest.

“I.ve just thought.” You say “you could tickle my feet and force me to tell you where the valuables are.”

“Yes but I had no reason to tell:3. If you tickle me cruelly now I’m all tied up I’ll have to tell you to stop the tickling.”

“Torture you you mean.”

“Tickle torture. Yes.”

Funny girl. But I know where you’re coming from. I used to tie myself up too. I thought this as I was pushing a couple of clean white ankle socks into your mouth and tying a long black between your teeth, the second. Black sock over your eyes. Then I flipped you onto your tummy and tied your ankles to your elbow ropes before spending 20 minutes running my nails over the soles of your bare feet.

I leave about noon with a full bag, hoping you have a fun afternoon and wondering how your parents will react when they find you.
Story was already taken.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

JennyTied wrote: 4 months ago
Jennyjay wrote: 4 months ago I’ll answer as a female.

“What do you mean?”

“What do you mean?”

Then to your bedroom.

“Torture you you mean.”

“Tickle torture. Yes.”

Story was already taken.
Where is the story published?
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Jennyjay wrote: 4 months ago Where is the story published?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20945
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Story requests are never never written here.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Then concept is intriguing, does the burgular need to be male?
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Helena14 wrote: 3 months ago Then concept is intriguing, does the burgular need to be male?
It doesn't have to be, but I suppose if the person making the request prefers M/F (or in this case M/f), then that is what they will get.

If you want an F/f or F/F version, shoot me a PM and we can talk details.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Damnit this request is closed no more stories.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Think I'll just lock this thread.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Locked Previous topicNext topic