the boy who mumbled wolf (mmm/m, MM/m)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

the boy who mumbled wolf (mmm/m, MM/m)

Post by TulHakkar »

Hey how about a story about a young boy that likes to stage kidnappings by letting his friends tying him up and hiding him on their basements or sheds and then send fake ransom videos to his parents to scare them, but then he get kidnapped for real and the kidnappers send a real ransom video but his parents don't believe it.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

TulHakkar wrote: 5 months ago Hey how about a story about a young boy that likes to stage kidnappings by letting his friends tying him up and hiding him on their basements or sheds and then send fake ransom videos to his parents to scare them, but then he get kidnapped for real and the kidnappers send a real ransom video but his parents don't believe it.
Lol that's a fun idea. Don't know if I have time to do something like that now but I like the idea for it. Especially since like you I enjoy cleave gags
TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TulHakkar »

Yeah it would be great and we also have detective-gag to do the work, also thanks for replying on my post mate
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

TulHakkar wrote: 5 months ago Yeah it would be great and we also have detective-gag to do the work, also thanks for replying on my post mate
Happy too, glad to see people putting ideas out there!
TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TulHakkar »

and i'm glad to see people listened to mine, i wrote several before but no one replied
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

If anyone could get this down to 1000 words, it might work for the short story competition: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=20757
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Ha...reminds me of the games I used to play when I was a kid.

Sounds like a good idea. Give me some time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic