Looking for this f/m hand gag story

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Looking for this f/m hand gag story

Post by taytay »

I saw this story posted last year but I can’t find it again. It was a story featuring an aunt and nephew, and the aunt would wear leather gloves and hand gag him. There was lots of dialogue of him being handled rather roughly by her and later she snuck into his room to put him in bondage. Later his mom and neighbour got involved somehow. I can’t find the story anymore sadly can someone repost it if they saved it?
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

Did you read it on this site?
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by taytay »

KissyMissy wrote: 2 years ago Did you read it on this site?
Yeah, it was posted on this site and I first read it here. I’m not sure when it was posted exactly but I know that it was here a year ago. It was well written and believable.
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

Otherwise sounds a bit like Boywonder but I don't think his mom ever got involved.

Was the kid dressed like Robin?
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

KissyMissy wrote: 2 years ago Otherwise sounds a bit like Boywonder but I don't think his mom ever got involved.

Was the kid dressed like Robin?
I remember those! Some of the best stories I've come across, wish I had an aunt like him :lol:
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Maybe someone could write something similar for you? What kind of scenario were envisaging?
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

taytay wrote: 2 years ago I saw this story posted last year but I can’t find it again. It was a story featuring an aunt and nephew, and the aunt would wear leather gloves and hand gag him. There was lots of dialogue of him being handled rather roughly by her and later she snuck into his room to put him in bondage. Later his mom and neighbour got involved somehow. I can’t find the story anymore sadly can someone repost it if they saved it?
I'll have a crack at writing something for you in Fictional Stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

taytay wrote: 2 years ago I saw this story posted last year but I can’t find it again. It was a story featuring an aunt and nephew...
I'm pretty sure this story was taken down when Aunt Mary's account was removed along with all the posts/stories associated with that account. All of the stories posted by said member were reposts from other authors (most of them from Dreambook) and many of them infringed on the board rules (ex: Aunts playing with their underage nephews in sexually explicit ways).

After repeatedly breaking the rules by reposting such stories here, the user was removed along with all of her posts. The story you're looking for is no longer on the forum.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
taytay wrote: 2 years ago I saw this story posted last year but I can’t find it again. It was a story featuring an aunt and nephew...
I'm pretty sure this story was taken down when Aunt Mary's account was removed along with all the posts/stories associated with that account. All of the stories posted by said member were reposts from other authors (most of them from Dreambook) and many of them infringed on the board rules (ex: Aunts playing with their underage nephews in sexually explicit ways).

After repeatedly breaking the rules by reposting such stories here, the user was removed along with all of her posts. The story you're looking for is no longer on the forum.
I've started a story, but I will definitely NOT be including anything sexual and I will respect the site rules.
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17739
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]radarlove67[/mention] I know that. I'm only explaining why the story [mention]taytay[/mention] is asking for is no longer on here. The user who published it was removed and all her posts were indiscriminately removed as well.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

No worries, all is good. I've made a start and I'll see how it's received.
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by taytay »

So is there any way to read these stories again? I can’t seem to find them on Google anywhere and else with the provided info here.
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by taytay »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago

I've started a story, but I will definitely NOT be including anything sexual and I will respect the site rules.
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17739
Thanks for the attempt.

From what I remember, the story in question wasn’t even sexual. It would have followed the site rules or passed under the radar in most circumstances because there are much more sexual stories already posted here and still uploaded.

I’m pretty sure the story was authored by the person who wrote the story featuring the character “Aunt Celeste” as the name is familiar and the writing style is what I remember. I tried to look through the forum history and there’s only remnants or mentions of it left. It was such a good story and as I said I don’t recall it being sexual in nature, at least not this story.

If someone has it, would they please consider reposting it? Or at the very least, DM me and provide it for me? If it’s the one I want, I’ll make it worth your time.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]taytay[/mention]
Again. The story you're looking for did not contain anything inappropriate but much of the content that the user in question chose to post here did. Her account along with ALL of her posts (indiscriminately of whether they were okay or not) were completely removed from this board. The story you're looking for was one of her re-posts...just like the Aunt Celeste story you're talking about now. All of them were copy/pasted here by a user called AuntMary.

None of those stories were written for this board and none of them were posted on here by their original authors.
They were all reposts of stories from a defunct site called Dreambook.
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by taytay »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @taytay
Again. The story you're looking for did not contain anything inappropriate but much of the content that the user in question chose to post here did. Her account along with ALL of her posts (indiscriminately of whether they were okay or not) were completely removed from this board. The story you're looking for was one of her re-posts...just like the Aunt Celeste story you're talking about now. All of them were copy/pasted here by a user called AuntMary.

None of those stories were written for this board and none of them were posted on here by their original authors.
They were all reposts of stories from a defunct site called Dreambook.
Thank you for further clarifying. I suppose I’ll give up then since it seems you’re suggesting that the stories are gone forever.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]taytay[/mention]
Someone here may have them, but until one such person pops up, try including the word "Dreambook" in your google searches.
Wishing you luck.
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

It could be quotesofquiettime.blogspot.com story, unfortunately the blog was removed a few months ago.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic