What should my next story be?

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!

Poll ended at 5 years ago

-sequel to my Amazing Wanda story: Ernesto hires a bunch of other child party entertainers to help him kidnap Sam in an effort to keep her from performing at a rich child's birthday party. But what happens when they accidentally kidnap Sam's BFF, Emily, instead?
18%
-My Miss Alya series story: Rich and his fellow classmates make a bet with their Spanish teacher, Señorita Reyes: if they all get A's on their next test, they get to tie her up.
No votes
- a Batgirl story: Batgirl sets up a contest where the boy scout who does the most community service gets to go out on a date with her. But what happens when the boy scout she meets with has malevolent intentions?
9%
-Black Canary (or maybe Zatanna) realizes one of her main weaknesses: if she's gagged, she becomes powerless. So, she recruits one of her friends (possibly Batgirl or Zatanna/Canary) to help her learn how to escape gags. But the test soon turns dire when a supervillain crashes the party...
No votes
-a babysitter gets more than she bargained for when she babysits a pair of twins whose parents happen to be escape artists
64%
-Barbra Gordon is grounded when she's caught sneaking in past curfew after coming home from fighting crime. Her father hires a babysitter to make sure she doesn't sneak out while she's gone. And he hires a magical babysitter...
No votes
-A Dove and Hal story: Dove (or Hal) comes home to find Hal (or Dove) trying to tie him(her)self up as a surprise for the other. Dove (Hal) fawns over her (his) beau before deciding to give him (her) a helping hand.
No votes
-(Takes place before the events of You Only Sleep Twice): Elena Sylvia is chosen to find the location of Day Sun's base by snooping around in former agent Gia Silverman's house. Unfortunately, she gets caught...
No votes
-Catwoman is captured by a mouse-themed villain who resents Catwoman because...well...cats
9%
-Other (Pm me ur ideas)
No votes

Total votes: 11

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Hey guys! So, I like writing for you guys. I came up with a lot of ideas for my next story (now that the cheerleading story is done and while the Amazon one is on a bit of a hiatus due to a case of writer's block). But, I'm not sure which to write first. So, I want YOU to vote on ur fav idea out of the given ones to decide what I write first. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention]. I really like all of those ideas. I picked the babysitter one this time as I would love to read that one first, but I do hope that you write all of these stories/ continuations to stories at some point as I would love to read them all.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago @TamatoaShiny123. I really like all of those ideas. I picked the babysitter one this time as I would love to read that one first, but I do hope that you write all of these stories/ continuations to stories at some point as I would love to read them all.
Aww, thank u!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Being I never been tied up while babysitting, would like to see it in a story.
Tie me up and have fun with me
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Looks like the babysitter story won out! Look out for the first chapter either tonight or tomorrow!
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

You should definitely consider doing the Spanish teacher one, it sounds like it would be a lot of fun to read and write! In fact, if anyone wants to write the story I'd be happy to collaborate to an extent, provided that @[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention] is ok with it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic