The dimensional portal(M+m+/f)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The dimensional portal(M+m+/f)

Post by Amm1973es »

There is an argument that for some time I'm going around and is quite attractive.
A schoolgirl between 14 years that together with her class make a trip to some caves and carelessly gets lost of the group, without intending it ends up ending up in a room in which an old android receives her and tells her that it is the guardian of a dimensional portal. She starts to browse through the different worlds, when she accidentally breaks one of the different cards by dropping it on the stone floor. The door that I enter closes, being trapped in a temporary loop.
To exit, your only option is to recover the pieces in the different dimensions to which said card gave access and recompose it to get out of there. And in all those dimensions of different form, although always without sexual nuances, its inhabitants would end up tying it for one reason or another to be a fetish of that set of dimensions.
It would be like writing several stories at once, but interesting to be able to define a wardrobe and situations by size.
If anyone is interested in working with me, send me PM and we can finish defining the details. Although you can also do it on your own if you see yourself capable.
I certainly think it would be an interesting story.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.