Photoshoot with a narrative

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!

Should I post just the pictures, or the whole story?

Poll ended at 5 years ago

Just pictures
No votes
Whole story
100%

Total votes: 8

Deleted User 1729

Photoshoot with a narrative

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

My dad was in town this weekend, and we had limited time to spend together, so what did we do? A photoshoot with a story, of course! And one that landed me tied up, no less!!! (No gags, sorry).

I have the photos, but there's also a narrative to the whole thing. Do you guys think I should just upload the photos, or do you want to get the accompanying story as well? Vote below:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Definitely the whole story. Narrative photo stories (there has to be a word for that) can be much fun to make and read. Please share!
Deleted User 1729

That seems to be the consensus so far! As soon as I have the captions added, I will upload.

I've been calling them "photo comics", but I feel like there could be a more creative name for the art form.
Deleted User 1729

When I upload this, should I do it to the photo section, because it's pictures, or the story section, because it's a story? Perhaps a moderator can answer this for me?
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

An interesting project and a fun initiative :) Hope you post soon.
I guess the "pictures section" would be the most obvious choice, since nothing says it can't host stories and the ongoing words/photos/drawings and 3Ds categories work well. Wherever you place it, it'll stand out by itself if it's good; and if you make several of these you can keep them in the same topic so we can see them all at once...

Don't know about the name of this 'style', in French it's "roman-photo", there was a lot of that in some magazines, from ' classic housewives interests ' to more kinky ones...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic