CREATE YOUR IDEAL CAPTOR/BONDAGE-GIVER * BONDAGEFREAK EDITION * M/M

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

A ) 8, I want the dom to be playful with their bondage. He should be having as much fun with this as I am

B ) 6, I want them to pay attention to me but I love scenes where the sub is tied up on the floor and the dom is watching the football game above them

C ) 9, go all out baby!

D ) 5, either is great but I more of a quiet person

E ) 9, again go all out baby! With the exception of like drawing blood and bruising I don't like that

F ) 10, they are in charge, I am not and thats how I like it
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This was a tough one...

A - 7
B - 6
C - 6
D - 8
E - 8
F - 8
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

A:7
B:8
C:8
D:7
E:7
F:8
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @sock slave boy
According to your answers, your best matchup in terms of bondage and tie-up games is none other than Master BRAD!
Hope you're satisfied with these results, boi!

I am very satisfied, I realize that I often stay on one character line.
I stay with Nick very often for my safety, I know that with him I would have a good time in safety, on the contrary Brad is my fantasy, it is a total lack of control of the situation it is a detention real. :D
finally the only thing I really ask for, which is perfection in my eyes, would be that he has the same capacity for smell and appearance in socks as Shawn. :mrgreen:

thank you for reading me and for the result, I hope that my analysis is relevant. ;)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

A. 7

B. 7

C. 10

D. 10

E. 6

F. 10
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

A.1 - I love a bondage dom to be very stoic/serious when they capture and bound me up.
B.1 - I want a bondage dom be very aloof and not paying me much attention while I struggle and moan to get free. Sure, I want them to still make sure I am safe but I just love the objectification of being ignored.
C. 10 - They better be strict with the bondage for me as I love to struggle and scream!
D. 3 - This one was tough for me to rate as I love a bondage dom that is more silent and just enforces their dominance with minimal talking, almost like a disciplined soldier or robot. But at the same time, I also like when a dom dirty talks to me occasionally and taunts me.
E. 10 - I do not like gentle/merciful bondage doms. They have to be very sadistic in their capture and restraining of me.
F. 10 - I like my bondage doms to be very assertive and is aggressive in making sure I am submissive, compliant, and under their control.

This is for male captors only!
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

A: Probably an 8. I definitely lean more towards wanting my captor to be playful, after all these are tie up games. I want them to be having fun with it.

B: 8 again. While I’d like occasional moments of being left alone to struggle and try to escape, I prefer my captor to be nearby.

C: 10 I want to be bound and gagged as if I am the worlds premier escape artist, my captor should use everything he has at his disposal to keep me immobilized, silent, and helpless.

D: 9 definitely more talkative, lots of remarks about how helpless I am and sarcastically quipping that I haven’t managed to escape yet

E: 6 I don’t want too crazy sadistic, but forced sock and shoe smelling is definitely up there as torments I want to experience

F: 5 I prefer assertive for sure, but it would take me out of it to be bossed around. Especially if I was heavily bound and gagged in a sleeping bag, like how is my captor gonna boss around what is essentially an enlarged caterpillar
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sock slave boy wrote: 5 months ago I am very satisfied, I realize that I often stay on one character line.
I stay with Nick very often for my safety, I know that with him I would have a good time in safety, on the contrary Brad is my fantasy, it is a total lack of control of the situation it is a detention real. :D
I was analysing everyone's answers a bit earlier and am getting ready to release the results now, but when I got to @TugLife's answers (which are very similar to yours) and saw the result for him, I decided to rerun your own answers and realised that I'd make a minor computational error.

If you go back to page one, you'll see that I've corrected your results.
Brad still scores very strongly with you, but upon correcting my analysis, he is no longer your best match!
Your best match is NICK, if only by a very very slim margin. Brad comes 2nd.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@squirrel
Congrats, buddy! According to this test, your best match is MITCH.
It's pretty damn fitting, seeing as how you scored really big with him on the COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE

Looking at your answers (and knowing you the way I do) it's basically a match made in heaven ;)

@noarmgr
Hey, my friend. Nice answers! They really proved tricky to analyse, in that no character (of the ones I've created so far) completely fit your preferences. That being said, two guys did stand out as being potentially suitable matches for you.

The funny thing is that I know you have a big thing for one of them. Bob scores fairly high, but JOEY is actually the one that fits your preferences the most. I had to rerun your answers three times just to be sure 'cause I initially thought it too funny a coincidence. But yup, Joey's name kept coming back up.

I know Joey hasn't had that much bondage-related screentime (so far), but he was easily the most assertive and aggressive of the college guys during Joshua's capture and mummification. He was also the one most intent on capturing Phil and torturing the crap out of him for that nasty switcheroo he pulled on poor Steven.

In any case, we'll see more of Joey in BOUND & GAGGED and also possibly in TEACHING BRAD A LESSON.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ahhh Mr. @Ossassin
Your answers were tricky! You're almost flush in the middle of two potentially very strong matches.
Joshua scores very high with you, but he is ever-so-slightly outpaced by STEVEN!

I think the two of you would get into all sorta of shenanigans and have a lot of fun along the way 8-)
Let us know if you're happy, surprised or disappointed with these results.

@GoBucks
Hey buddy. Cool answers!
Your results were actually quite similar to @noarmgr's. Your two closest matches are the same, but are actually inverted.
Joey scores pretty high with you (which I assume pleases you considering he's the type of guy that one could find on your Tumblr ;)) but your best match is actually OFFICER BOB!

Hope you don't mind those oversized gags too much!

TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

Let's see what I get this time.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@4toes
Hello, my friend! Had a lot of fun analysing your answers.
Three candidates stood out as being fairly good matches from you. Two of them aren't surprising to me, but the winner most definitely is.

Andrew and Shawn both score very favourably with you, (Andrew in 2nd place and Shawn in 3rd).
But your best match is actually BIG MIKE! Does this make any sense to you? Curious as to your thoughts!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Guardianbound
Hey boi. Fun answers!
No big surprises here. I think you'll be most pleased to know that according to this test, you'd potentially have a lot of fun being OFFICER BOB's captive. He's definitely a bit more assertive than your preferences, but aside from that, the match is pretty good!

Better open up wide when he tells you do!

@TugLife
Hey buddy. Nice to see you on here!
Always glad to see a new member spreading his wings and getting comfortable with posting ;)

Your answers come out quite strongly in favour of Nick, but he unfortunately isn't quite as mouthy nor quite as sadistic as you'd like your captor to be. BRAD is actually your closest match! He fits the bill almost to a dime! Hope this pleases you.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Stoic vs Playful- 7
Definitely playful, but not fully playful. I like the idea of the playful nature sometimes gets serious and stern.

Aloof vs Attentive- 7
Similar to the stoic vs playful thought process. I want a mostly attentive partner, especially if I'm bound by them. However, the idea of him sometimes leaving me to struggle and try to escape while he does other things or just ignores/pretends to ignore me is very enticing.

Lax vs Strict- 4
I don't want too too strict of a partner, at least not often. But I don't want him to be too passive in is restraints keeping me bound. Tie me up, be playful, sometimes strict, but always with that hope/possibility of my escaping and possibly turning the tables!

Silent vs Talkative- 7
I want the taunting, the flirting, the praise, the teasing. But not all the time. Again, the idea of him letting me struggle while he is quietly working or some other task is great!

Merciful vs Sadistic- 6
Basically middle of the road. sometimes sadistic, sometimes merciful. Someone who can offer both depending on the situation!

Passive vs Assertive- 6
Again, basically middle of the road, but leaning a bit more assertive.

I make no allusions of who I'll end up paired with, so whatever outcome I get will be interesting!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FOR ALL THE NERDS OUT THERE
ANDREW VS RYAN

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago
sock slave boy wrote: 5 months ago I am very satisfied, I realize that I often stay on one character line.
I was analysing everyone's answers a bit earlier and am getting ready to release the results now, but when I got to @TugLife's answers (which are very similar to yours) and saw the result for him, I decided to rerun your own answers and realised that I'd make a minor computational error.

If you go back to page one, you'll see that I've corrected your results.
Brad still scores very strongly with you, but upon correcting my analysis, he is no longer your best match!
Your best match is NICK, if only by a very very slim margin. Brad comes 2nd.

LOL, Nik's curse has struck again, he will forever be my perfect master :lol:
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago
METHODOLOGY

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE SURVEY'S METHODOLOGY, HERE'S A COMPARISON OF BOUND & GAGGED'S THREE VERY DIFFERENT MAIN BONDAGE-GIVERS (NICK, ZACK & SHAWN) AND HOW THEY STACK UP NEXT TO EACH OTHER.

ZACK & SHAWN ARE ALMOST POLAR OPPOSITES IN ALL ASPECTS, WHILE NICK IS VERY MUCH IN THE CENTER.

@TugLife @DuctTapeIsSilver @JDT544 @noarmgr
I'll be going over your results, but in the meantime and since you guys enjoyed this survey, I'd invite you to check out the more extensive COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE and consider giving it a go. Almost 50 members have participated. I'm sure you guys'll enjoy it.
Heyy @bondagefreak I've already completed this exercise, the post is there on page 195 of the topic hehe.
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @sock slave boy
According to your answers, your best matchup in terms of bondage and tie-up games is none other than Master BRAD!
Hope you're satisfied with these results, boi!

I've rerun your results. Brad scores very high, but Nick actually outpaces him by half a point.
Your best match is actually NICK!

@JDT544
Your answers came out very strongly in favour of ANDREW; a fitting matchup considering how much you seem to like him. But I must also point out that Shawn also scored very high and comes in close second.

I know you're familiar with Andrew, but if you're not as familiar with Shawn, know that he's a regular recurring character (and a friend of Andrew's) in BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+M+) and TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M)

@Volobond
Hey little bro. Damn, your answers always end up giving me a run for my money! :lol: Your answers are not the problem. Rather, it's the lack of characters that cater specifically to you that makes finding suitable matchups for you a bit daunting.

This is not a clean win at all, nor is it a particularly close match, but according to this test, you're positioned closest to STEVEN. Still, it does make a bit of sense and I can definitely see the two of you enjoying each other's company and taking turns trussing each other up. Like you, he's also in his early 20s, so it's definitely not a bad matchup. I'm convinced you'd both have fun.

Ethan was next in line, followed by Zack.

Hehehe great. I'd love to read new stories from you featuring Andrew haha, especially if he's gonna be more intense with his torture. 😉

I'll definitely check out the story you just suggested as well hehe
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

:D I wonder what it says about me if my top captor is Steven.
My partner is only slightly less subby than I am so I guess that may play into it.
Joshua is a fun second though.
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

Ossassin wrote: 5 months ago :D I wonder what it says about me if my top captor is Steven.
My partner is only slightly less subby than I am so I guess that may play into it.
Joshua is a fun second though.
is good, I guess that makes you a super submissive, a submissive of a submissive, lol :lol:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Stoic vs Playful – 7
I want them to be a playful and have some fun but at the same time I want them to take what they are doing seriously.

Aloof vs Attentive - 8
There is something quite hot about the idea of being left alone and ignored by a dispassionate captor but at the same time having an attentive captor who is constantly engaging with you, making things tighter, switching things up, keeping you on your toes.

Lax vs Strict – 10
I want lots of tight, over-the-top bondage. If we’re going to do this let’s do it properly!

Silent vs Talkative – 5
Silent, focused concentration on the job in hand can be very appealing but I do also enjoy the verbal taunting and teasing particularly around the gagging process.

Merciful vs Sadistic - 8
I think the secret crush I have on Phil suggests I’m more towards the sadistic end of the spectrum. I do like the idea of things being forced upon you once are in a position where you can’t do anything about it and I like the idea of my captor being turned on by it.

Passive vs Assertive – 10
I want them to be assertive. I want them to dominate me.

@bondagefreak dossier on each of us grows ever larger!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Socksbound
Hey munchkin! Damn, an almost perfect match for NICK (again!)
He tends to be a bit more stoic than you'd like and a little more aloof, but aside from that, it's a match made in heaven.

Your second closest match as far as bondage and tugs go is Mitch.
Hope these results aren't too surprising!

@Bradstick
Hey boi. Man, your answers were fun to analyse. Contrary to most respondents so far, your answers point to you being potentially compatible with a lot of guys. Your best match, according to this test is RYAN!

Mitch is your second-best match. Normally I would stop the analysis there, but Zack and Nick are both just a tad bit behind Mitch, meaning you'd potentially have a lot of being tied up by any of these guys.

You make a very versatile plaything ;)

Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

A:3 I like a calm man overall but slightly playful
B:9 Attentive is important as I like a bill of attention
C:10 Strict I think is best although I can see the appeal of someone who is laid back
D:4 Someone completely silent can be disturbing
E:7 I like someone who is a little twisted but not too much
F:10 Assertive is reassuring

Thank you for this great poll. It was fun to answer
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@gaggedfeety
Glad to see your answers, my friend.
This was pretty tricky. You're almost flush in the middle of two candidates, candidates who, ironically enough, just so happen to be good friends. Yes, I'm referring to the terrible duo 8-)

Your best match according to this exercise is JOSHUA. Of special note though, Phil is right up there as well.
Going by your answers, it seems you'd have a lot of fun being left at the mercy of both of them.
Do these results make any sense to you?

@Lovethemsocks
Easy-peasy! I ran your answers through my test, but I didn't even need to add the scores up to know who your best match would be.
I could tell just by looking at all the 7s and 8s!

According to this test, the guy you'd potentially have the most fun being held captive by would be RYAN!
Your second-best match is Mitch, followed by Brad in third spot.

Happy about these results? Any surprises?

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@KidnappedCowboy
Another easy-peasy analysis! I could tell who you'd end up being matched with even before compiling the scores!
You, my friend, would have a lot of pleasure being trussed up and held captive by OFFICER BOB 8-)

Of note, Nick comes into close second. Both are good matches for you.
Hope these results please you a bit!

@Starcomet
Oh wow. 10s and 1s! This was a real mind-twister.
Unfortunately, none of the characters I've created so far are particularly good matches for you (bondage/tugs-wise).

The three that scored the highest all scored quite low. The sadistic guys are all pretty mouthy and assertive, while the aloof ones are generally more passive. You like aloof, stoic and silent, but very sadistic and assertive. My roster of characters has yet to fill that void.

Your best match out of these guys is BRAD. In second and third place comes his polar opposites; Andrew and Shawn.
At first glance, these results may seem off, but they do make sense since your scores were almost all 10s and 1s.
You basically get both ends of the spectrum. Not too disappointed I hope?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic