APOCALYPSE ON EARTH: BONDAGEFREAK SURVIVAL GAME I & II (M/M) *NEW GAME* SEPT 30

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

WANT MORE GAMES/PUBLIC ROLEPLAYS OF THIS GENRE?

YES
96%
NO
No votes
I DON'T CARE
4%

Total votes: 46

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Pup

NICK
ZACK
RYAN
COREY
JOSHUA
STEVEN
JEREMY
ETHAN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Very large team. Lots of brawn & muscle. Decent amount of overall experience. Good amount of capture & restrain skills (Nick, Zack & Ryan). Numerous providers with numerous dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Two highly capable and reasonably experienced leaders with two very brawny and capable backups (Ryan & Corey). Restraint-savvy backup lead (Ryan) to supervise and keep a strict watch over dependents and/or prisoners. Resourceful members (Joshua, Ryan). High potential for romance and pairing-offs. Strong friendship bonds (Nick & Zack, Corey & Ryan). High fun factor (Zack, Joshua, Ethan, Ryan & yourself).

DISADVANTAGES: Uneven parity between providers and dependents, in which the dependents outnumber the providers. Risk of sub vs sub jealousy and drama.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): A-

A - Very high survivability
B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
E - Very low survivabilty
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Bootmark

BOB
MITCH
COREY
KYLE
STEVEN
JEREMY
ETHAN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Large party. Very good amount of brawn & muscle. High overall experience and high capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Bob & yourself). Numerous providers with dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Level-headed main providers with strong fatherly instincts. Calm and brawny backup providers (Kyle & Corey) with a highly-skilled, restraint-savvy lead (yourself) to keep dependents and/or prisoners under strict control.

DISADVANTAGES: Moderate disparity between providers and dependents. Two dependents will need to be shared.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): A+

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@thespy

MITCH
NICK
ANDREW
STEVEN
ETHAN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Decent overall experience with high capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Nick & Andrew). Numerous providers with multiple dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Level-headed providers with strong fatherly instincts. Passive and restraint savvy middle-lead to supervise dependents and/or prisoners. Perfect parity between providers and dependents.

DISADVANTAGES: Medium-size party. Six unused credits. Low amount of overall brawn & muscle. Limited pairs of hands and eyes. Lack of younger, high-stamina/brawny backup leaders. Extremely limited pairing-off opportunities. High potential for conflict, due to Nick being forced to pair off with Ethan so that Andrew and Mitch can each claim a dependant that is not blood-related. Ex: Ethan with Nick. Steven with Mitch, and yourself with Andrew. Unhappy Nick & Steven resulting in a severely impaired team cohesion.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): D-

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability

Notes: Your team's score suffers greatly from the unused credits and the resulting lack of potential non-blood-related pairings + the potential conflicts that would occur as a result of that. Those six unused credits are invaluable and could do much to mend the lack of pairing-off opportunities. Feel free to improve your team or rebuild one from scratch if you enjoyed the exercise.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Stormee

MITCH
NICK
ZACK
BIG MIKE
ETHAN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Medium-large team. Lots of brawn & muscle. Excellent amount of overall experience. Very good amount of capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Nick & Zack). Numerous providers with numerous dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Cool, level-headed providers, with a somewhat more aggressive and fierce one (Nick) to take charge in critical defence matters. Three experienced leaders, with one passive and very large backup-lead (Big Mike) to keep dependents and/or prisoners under close watch and strict control. Near-perfect parity between providers and dependents. Low risk of conflict or tension. High potential for romance and pairing-offs. High potential for explosive amounts of fun (Mitch, Zack, Ethan & yourself).

DISADVANTAGES: Limited pairing-off opportunities due to Mitch & Ethan being blood relatives. One dependent (either Jeremy or yourself) will need to be shared.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): A

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @Stormee

MITCH
NICK
ZACK
BIG MIKE
ETHAN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Medium-large team. Lots of brawn & muscle. Excellent amount of overall experience. Very good amount of capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Nick & Zack). Numerous providers with numerous dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Cool, level-headed providers, with a somewhat more aggressive and fierce one (Nick) to take charge in critical defence matters. Three experienced leaders, with one passive and very large backup-lead (Big Mike) to keep dependents and/or prisoners under close watch and strict control. Near-perfect parity between providers and dependents. Low risk of conflict or tension. High potential for romance and pairing-offs. High potential for explosive amounts of fun (Mitch, Zack, Ethan & yourself).

DISADVANTAGES: Limited pairing-off opportunities due to Mitch & Ethan being blood relatives. One dependent (either Jeremy or yourself) will need to be shared.

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Sweet! Glad my choices lead to excellence survival skills and teamwork. This was fun, @bondagefreak.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago DISADVANTAGES: Extreme disparity between providers and dependents, with yourself being the only viable means of sexual release for Mitch, Nick, Shawn, Joey & Andrew.
You say it like being the only viable means of release is a BAD thing. Nope, no Jeremy to steal any away this time! :lol:
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @4toes

MITCH
NICK
ZACK
ANDREW
ETHAN
STEVEN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Large team. Good amount of brawn & muscle. Very good amount of overall experience. Excellent capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Nick, Zack & Andrew). Numerous providers with numerous dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Cool, level-headed providers. Three experienced leaders with one capable and restrain-savvy middle-lead (Andrew) to keep dependents and/or prisoners in check. Perfect parity between providers and dependents. Low risk of conflict or tension. High risk of explosive fun (Mitch, Zack & Ethan). High potential for romance and pairing-offs (Ethan paired with Zack, Steven paired with Nick, Jeremy paired with Andrew and yourself paired with Mitch.

DISADVANTAGES: None

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Niceee! Lol, I guess I will be surviving and get to have lots of fun. Jeremy and I could even trade :lol:

@bondagefreak If you were to be thrown into this scenario. Who would you be bringing along sir?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago MITCH
ZACK
COREY
BIG MIKE
ANDREW
STEVEN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Medium-large team. Very good amount of brawn & muscle. Good amount of overall experience. Excellent capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Zack, Andrew & yourself). Numerous providers with one dependant to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Two highly capable and experienced leaders with one very brawny and capable backup (Corey). Three middle-leads (Andrew, Big Mike & yourself) to supervise and keep dependents (Steven) and/or prisoners under strict watch.

DISADVANTAGES: Enormous disparity between providers and dependents, with Steven being the only potential source of sexual release for Mitch, Zack, Corey, Big Mike & Andrew. Disparity penalty slightly negated by your attraction & willingness to service brawny members and fellow providers.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): B+

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Okay, B+. I'll take it! I'm sure we'll enslave a few more prisoners/dependents as the time wears on, but I'm still proud of my team's persoality dynamic as well as general knowledge.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @gag1195

MITCH
ZACK
COREY
ANDREW
JOSHUA
ETHAN
STEVEN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Large team. Decent amount of brawn & muscle. Good amount of overall experience. Very good capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Zack & Andrew). Numerous providers with numerous dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Cool, level-headed providers. Two very capable and experienced leaders with one very brawny and capable backup (Corey). One highly restraint-savvy middle-lead (Andrew) to keep dependents and/or prisoners under strict control. Resourceful members (Joshua & yourself). Decent parity between providers and dependents. Low risk of conflict or tension. High potential for romance and pairing-offs. Extreme potential for explosive amounts of fun (Mitch, Zack, Joshua, Ethan and yourself). Two passive enforcers (Corey & Andrew) and two passive subs (Steven & Jeremy).

DISADVANTAGES: High risk of Joshua's chaotic tendencies needing some monitoring and corrective/disciplinary sessions.

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
So, my only big disadvantage is Joshua being somewhat chaotic and unpredictable? Sounds like someone just needs to be kept under lock and key/close monitoring! If that's my only group dynamic concern, I'm quite happy with that outcome! Unforgiving Wastes, here we come!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@sock slave boy

BOB
MITCH
NICK
ANDREW
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Decent amount of overall brawn & muscle. Highly experienced members with very high capture & restrain skills (Bob, Mitch, Nick & Andrew). Level-headed providers with strong fatherly instincts. Numerous providers with a dependant to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. A restraint-savvy middle-lead to supervise and watch over dependents (you) and/or prisoners.

DISADVANTAGES: Small-sized party. Few pairs of hands and eyes. Huge disparity between providers and dependents. High potential for conflict due to yourself being the only viable means of sexual release for Bob, Mitch, Nick & Andrew. Two unused credits.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): C

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

4toes wrote: 8 months ago @bondagefreak If you were to be thrown into this scenario. Who would you be bringing along sir?
I'm actually refraining from participating for the time being. I can't help but feel as though my choices would influence other people's choices.
I'm gonna wait until more teams are created and posted before adding my two cents and creating one of my own.
But yeah, the choice is hard. 25 credits doesn't get you much! The exercise is fairly difficult.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Pup Wingletang

BOB
NICK
JOEY
ANDREW
JOSHUA
STEVEN
JEREMY
ETHAN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Very large team. Decent amount of brawn & muscle. Good amount of overall experience. Good amount of capture & restrain skills (Bob, Nick & Andrew). Numerous providers with numerous dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Two highly capable and experienced leaders with one brawny and capable backup (Joey). One restraint-savvy backup lead (Andrew) to supervise and keep a strict watch over dependents and/or prisoners. Resourceful members (Joshua, yourself). High potential for romance and pairing-offs. High fun factor (Joshua, Ethan & yourself).

DISADVANTAGES: Uneven parity between providers and dependents, in which the dependents outnumber the providers. Risk of sub vs sub jealousy and drama.

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Subboi

BOB
ZACK
NICK
COREY
STEVEN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Medium-large team. Excellent amount of brawn & muscle. Very good amount of overall experience. Very good capture & restrain skills (Bob, Nick & Zack). Numerous providers with numerous dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Three highly capable and experienced leaders with one very brawny backup (Corey) to supervise and keep dependents and/or prisoners under strict control. High potential for romance and pairing-offs. Strong friendship bonds (Nick & Zack).

DISADVANTAGES: Moderate disparity between providers and dependents. High probability of yourself or another dependent being shared by two providers.

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Socksbound

NICK
ZACK
BRAD
COREY
ANDREW
ETHAN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Large-size party. Excellent amount of brawn & muscle. Good amount of overall experience (coming from Nick, Zack and Brad). Excellent capture & restrain skills (Nick, Zack, Brad & Andrew). Numerous providers with numerous dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Two highly capable and reasonably experienced leaders with two very brawny and capable backups (Brad & Corey). One very restraint-savvy middle-lead (Andrew) to supervise and keep dependents under strict control. Dedicated offence/defence/prisoner-bailiff/torturer (Brad). Three very brawny leads (Nick, Zack and Corey) plus one very restraint-savvy middle-lead (Andrew) to gang-wrestle down and incapacitate Brad should the need ever arise. High potential for romance and pairing-offs. Strong friendship bonds (Nick & Zack, Nick & Brad).

DISADVANTAGES: Moderate disparity between providers and dependents. High probability of yourself and another dependent being shared by two providers.

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability

Notes: Similar to @TheAllrounder's team but with more pairs of hands/eyes, more brawn and substantially higher capture & restrain skills, even further negating the risks associated with Brad's potentially disruptive presence.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* STATS FOR NERDS *

BELOW IS THE PROPENSITY AT WHICH VARIOUS TEAM MEMBERS ARE BEING CHOSEN.
THESE STATS ARE BASED ON THE 23 TEAMS SUBMITTED SO FAR AND ARE BOUND TO CHANGE.

THE MEMBERS ARE DIVIDED INTO THREE GROUPS.
MAIN PROVIDERS, SECONDARY PROVIDERS, DEPENDENTS.

NICK IS CURRENTLY THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER MAIN PROVIDER WITH 61% OF YOU OPTING TO GET HIM.
ANDREW IS CURRENTLY THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER SECONDARY PROVIDER WITH 52% OPTING TO GET HIM.
DEPENDENTS ALL RANK HIGH DUE TO THEIR LOW COST.

@Lovethemsocks @harveygasson @squirrel @ShadowHusky @Guardianbound @Sockgaggedman @gaggedfeety @Ossassin @Bradstick @Footsub123 @GoBucks @TheAllrounder @Socksbound @Volobond @gag1195 @4toes @Pup @Bootmark @thespy @Stormee @sock slave boy @Pup Wingletang @Subboi @The slave @wataru14 @OrdinaryWorld @socjuc @Starcomet
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @sock slave boy

BOB
MITCH
NICK
ANDREW
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Decent amount of overall brawn & muscle. Highly experienced members with very high capture & restrain skills (Bob, Mitch, Nick & Andrew). Level-headed providers with strong fatherly instincts. Numerous providers with a dependant to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. A restraint-savvy middle-lead to supervise and watch over dependents (you) and/or prisoners.

DISADVANTAGES: Small-sized party. Few pairs of hands and eyes. Huge disparity between providers and dependents. High potential for conflict due to yourself being the only viable means of sexual release for Bob, Mitch, Nick & Andrew. Two unused credits.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): C

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability

ok, it's rather positive, I just risk being tied up 24 hours a day, I just miss the right submissive to satisfy everyone :D :lol:
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Nick, Ryan, Corey, Andrew, Joshua, Steven, kyle and Ethan
Last edited by The slave 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @Pup Wingletang

BOB
NICK
JOEY
ANDREW
JOSHUA
STEVEN
JEREMY
ETHAN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Very large team. Decent amount of brawn & muscle. Good amount of overall experience. Good amount of capture & restrain skills (Bob, Nick & Andrew). Numerous providers with numerous dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Two highly capable and experienced leaders with one brawny and capable backup (Joey). One restraint-savvy backup lead (Andrew) to supervise and keep a strict watch over dependents and/or prisoners. Resourceful members (Joshua, yourself). High potential for romance and pairing-offs. High fun factor (Joshua, Ethan & yourself).

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Well life would be very boring without a bit of drama!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@The slave

NICK
RYAN
COREY
KYLE
ANDREW
JOSHUA
ETHAN
STEVEN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Very large team. Lots of brawn & muscle. Good capture & restrain skills (championed by Nick, Ryan & Andrew). Numerous providers with numerous dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. One highly capable and reasonably experienced leader (Nick) with three capable and very brawny backups (Ryan, Corey & Kyle). One passive, highly restraint-savvy rear-lead (Andrew) to keep dependents and/or prisoners under strict control. Decent parity between providers and dependents. High potential for romance and pairing-offs. Strong friendship bonds (Ryan & Corey). Resourceful members (Joshua). High fun factor (Ryan, Joshua, Ethan, yourself).

DISADVANTAGES: Young party with low overall amount of experience. Slight disparity between providers and dependents resulting in at least one of the subs (possibly you) being shared by two providers (most likely Kyle and Andrew).

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): B-

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability

Notes: While still being very solid, your team was immediately disqualified from getting an A score due to its overall lack of experience.
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Thank you for this analysis. Glad to see that the team is associated with a A rating 😉.

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @Subboi

BOB
ZACK
NICK
COREY
STEVEN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Medium-large team. Excellent amount of brawn & muscle. Very good amount of overall experience. Very good capture & restrain skills (Bob, Nick & Zack). Numerous providers with numerous dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Three highly capable and experienced leaders with one very brawny backup (Corey) to supervise and keep dependents and/or prisoners under strict control. High potential for romance and pairing-offs. Strong friendship bonds (Nick & Zack).

DISADVANTAGES: Moderate disparity between providers and dependents. High probability of yourself or another dependent being shared by two providers.

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* OPINION PIECE *
UNDERREPRESENTED CHARACTERS

This is only my opinion, so feel free to disregard it or take it with a grain of salt. After having analysed some nearly twenty-five teams so far, I couldn't help but notice how some guys are suffering from chronic underrepresentation and dare I say, underappreciation. And no, I'm not talking about Frank, who has yet to be significantly developed as a character. I'm talking about far more established and well-known characters. I'm referring to the three mean fightin' machines: Shawn, Brad and Ryan.

Unlike the other candidates in their point range, these three come with added pros and cons not shared by the other guys; something which can admittedly be difficult to weigh.

Many of you will be quick to point out the potential downfalls of choosing one of these three, but few will be quick to bring up the added benefits they offer over their similarly-priced compatriots.

Choosing Corey, Chris or Big Mike seems like a no-brainer. And yes, I really like the lot of them, both collectively and individually. All three of them basically offer cool-headed bipedal brawn without any of the potential drama associated with the above-mentioned trio. However, aside from physical prowess and malleability, they offer little in terms of actual skills and/or experience.

Brad and Ryan are arguably far more cost-efficient in that they offer the same brawn as the other secondary providers, with the added feature of being less malleable but far more skilled and experienced in the art of capturing and restraining. Both of them are extremely restraint-savvy and highly skilled with ropes & knots. An invaluable skill, especially in this setting.

Both would undoubtedly be up to the task of doubling as prisoner-bailiffs and torturers, for when information needs to be forcefully extracted; something the more passive guys would have no stomach for. In their absence, Nick would most likely end up having to take on that role, while being less effective and less suited to it than they are.

Shawn offers even more brawn & muscle; surpassing even Corey's jaw-dropping stature and standing on par with heavyweights like Bob and Zack. Shawn comes with fighting experience (remember his very forceful takedown of Brad) and though not as rope-savvy as Andrew or Ryan, he still comes with a decent amount of capture & restrain experience. Shawn does cost more than the other secondary providers, but he comes with most of the bonuses offered by Brad & Ryan, while being even brawnier and highly malleable. Overall, Shawn has a lot of stuff going for him.

I think the biggest factor to keep in mind when considering Shawn's addition to any party should be his comrades. Shawn's alignment tends to shift depending on who he's with. Keeping him with good-aligned and/or levelheaded teammates will go a long way towards negating his potential drawbacks. Keeping him with Chris would be a good idea. Having him in the same party as Zack or Mitch would be even better. Either of them would be most useful in serving as mentors for Shawn.

Brad should also similarly be surrounded by brawny good-aligned folk, so as to steer him in the right direction and quickly incapacitate him should worse come to worst. Having Zack, Mitch or Bob in the pack would be a good idea.

Ryan comes off as a less extreme and less risky version of Brad, sharing only a portion of his sadistic tendencies/skills while also sharing only a fraction of Brad's potential drawbacks. Basically a toned-down, less threatening and more amicable Brad. No special countermeasures should be required in Ryan's case, other than making sure the party remain good or neutral-aligned.

Most team-builders so far have opted to exclude these three in favour of less skilled but less potentially problematic candidates. I may be playing the devil's advocate, but I genuinely feel as though these three have a lot to contribute in this setting, regardless of how underrepresented they currently are. Shawn, Brad and Ryan may have more cons than their counterparts, but they also have a great number of pros and should not be disregarded too quickly.

Just my two cents ;)
Tagging you guys in the hopes that you'll find this opinion piece to be of interest.

@Lovethemsocks @harveygasson @squirrel @ShadowHusky @Guardianbound @Sockgaggedman @gaggedfeety @Ossassin @Bradstick @Footsub123 @GoBucks @TheAllrounder @Socksbound @Volobond @gag1195 @4toes @Pup @Bootmark @thespy @Stormee @sock slave boy @Pup Wingletang @Subboi @The slave @wataru14 @OrdinaryWorld

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 8 months ago Okay, B+. I'll take it! I'm sure we'll enslave a few more prisoners/dependents as the time wears on, but I'm still proud of my team's personality dynamic as well as general knowledge.
You'll be glad to know I actually bumped your team up to the A- tier. Upon going over it again, I realise I may have initially underestimated it. It's a very solid team, and though Steven will undoubtedly end up being used like some ragdoll, everyone in your team is good-aligned and level-headed enough to realise that he has his limits and that his happiness matters.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I've got an idea as to who I'd go for and why, and I'll eagerly await the grade. Apologies to anyone if this matches yours exactly/closely, I'm doing this without the memories of what combos others put down :lol:

I'm of the belief that having one of the older, fatherly 7 credit-ers is vital in a situation such as this.

Mitch (7 credits): While this may be a surprise to our OP (hehe), I think Mitch is one of the most valuable people to have on side in a situation like that. For one, he's a natural leader. He'd be able to pretty easily keep everyone focused and on target. As a father, I believe his dedication to the group would be 110% as he seeks to keep everyone as safe as possible. He also comes with extremely precious characteristics, such as his brawn, bit also his occupation. As someone pointed out, a fire marshal would need to have basic knowledge of first aid, along with more extensive (I presume) knowledge of burns. He is practically the only person here (other than Andrew, kinda) who would have this asset in a highly dangerous situation like this. Good guidance, good skills, good-hearted, good-natured.

Shawn (5 credits): As bondagefreak has pointed out, Shawn has been tragically overlooked. He brings a lot to the table (brawn, mainly, along with having the potential to have a mutually beneficial relationship with Mitch). I feel he'd go well mentored by Mitch, and would be able to act as a sort of second-in-command along with having really solid stature and decent knowledge of fighting and ropework.

So far we're down 12 credits, leaving us on only 13. I've got some ideas though.

Chris and Ryan (4+4 credits): Lumping these two together because they're relatively similar. Both are solid people who are just more brawn for the situation. They're level-headed, calm, and team players, with either a good heart (Chris) or good knowledge of torture binding, neutralising, and interrogating (Ryan).

Down to 5 credits now.

Joshua (2 credits): For 2 credits I believe he punches (far?) above his weight. He may be on the lower end of the spectrum in terms of credit points, but he's simultaneously fit/toned and lithe, meaning he'd be perfect for foraging/hunting/scouting missions. He's a good amount of brawn to be useful but not excessive, encumbering, and too resource-draining (larger people require more food/water - a big liability in a scenario like this). Not to mention he's fun and spirited! Morale would be a huge thing that could completely upend survival, and I think Joshua's nature would go a long way in making everyone feel better and more likely to keep going the next day.

Steven (1 credit): A pair of eyes and hands. Is fit enough, and helps to ensure better balance in the numbers/make-up of the crew. Not to mention, he's got a good knowledge of gardening, which could translate into basic ability with farming. Farming which could help sustain the crew and enable sustainability. He'd be a bit isolated from everyone else, but I don't think he'd fall into a hole of sooking and self-pitying without his dAdDy there with him.

Ethan (1 credit): Again, another pair of eyes and hands. He'd good-natured, and is another person able to help secure strength in numbers and without too many drawbacks. Also has the really good knock-on effect of being especially motivated by his dad, and his dad fighting even harder each day. They'd be good for each other to have in a situation like this, and would be a mutually-beneficial partnership.

You may notice that by now I have a single credit left, which I am choosing not to spend on Jeremy. This is for good reason, which is that Jeremy is simply too traumatised and paralysed mentally/socially/emotionally to be that helpful. While he'd be another grunt and pair of eyes and hands, he'd just depress everyone and be a liability. Not to mention it would be another low-level person (in addition to me, Joshua, Steven, and Ethan) causing too much disbalance. The group will already have to deal with my mental illness, dependence on meds, lack of experience, and other drawbacks - they don't need someone else. :lol:

And so there you have it!

Mitch + Shawn + Chris + Ryan + Joshua + Ethan + Steven + Myself for a total of 24 credits.

Hope this is at least an 'A' configuration @bondagefreak, a fun read, and maybe up to your expectations ;)
Do let me know if anything here surprises you!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago You'll be glad to know I actually bumped your team up to the A- tier. Upon going over it again, I realise I may have initially underestimated it. It's a very solid team, and though Steven will undoubtedly end up being used like some ragdoll, everyone in your team is good-aligned and level-headed enough to realise that he has his limits and that his happiness matters.
Yahooooo!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Reposted from the other thread (with additions).

OK, here's my take. We're building a team, so we need people who will work together cohesively. Nearly everyone on this list is an apex alpha, so you have to make sure to choose people who aren't going to spend more time competing with each other for dominance as they will completing their mission.

So I pick Bob and Mitch (14 points/11 remaining). As a cop and a firefighter, they're used to working in a structured environment and functioning as a team. Very important.
Corey and Chris (8 points/3 remaining). Both are more than physically capable, and laid back enough to follow orders when given by Bob and Mitch.
Andrew (3 points/0 remaining). With the points I had left, he's the only one who isn't too flighty or timid to do what needs to be done.

The group is small, so it needs fewer resources, but has no real weak links. Everyone can presumably pull their own weight. I've noticed that several of the comments mention "dependents" and "sexual release" among the team, but that isn't mentioned in the original scenario. From what I've seen of the survival genre, nocombatant dependents are always a weight around your neck unless they have some sort of deus-ex-machina skill that is needed later (and I don't see the one- or two-pointers having that. And sexual needs can be satiated by captives. I'm sure there will be prisoners who would willingly provide that in exchange for food and protection... just sayin'. Corey is my pick that I'm least confident about. While I'm sure he could excel in combat/raiding/etc. we don't really know much about his capture & restraint skills. He was mostly a passive bystander in his story. But I'm willing to give the man a chance. Because reasons... lol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic