APOCALYPSE ON EARTH: BONDAGEFREAK SURVIVAL GAME I & II (M/M) *NEW GAME* SEPT 30

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

WANT MORE GAMES/PUBLIC ROLEPLAYS OF THIS GENRE?

YES
96%
NO
No votes
I DON'T CARE
4%

Total votes: 46

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Lovethemsocks

BOB
ZACK
NICK
SHAWN
STEVEN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Lots of brawn & muscle. Lots of experienced members with very high capture & restrain skills.
Numerous providers with a dependant to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks.

DISADVANTAGES: Medium-sized party. Potential for conflict due to Steven being the only viable means of sexual release for yourself, Bob, Zack, Nick and Shawn.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): B

A - Very high survivability
B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
E - Very low survivabilty

@harveygasson

COREY
CHRIS
KYLE
BIG MIKE
ANDREW
JOSHUA
STEVEN
JEREMY
ETHAN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Huge party with many pairs of hands and eyes. Large foraging and farming capabilities. Even number of providers and dependents. Decent brawn & muscle. Cool heads and resourceful members. Perfect parity between providers and dependants. Two passive and capable backup middle-leads (Andrew and Big Mike) to keep dependents and/or prisoners under strict control.

DISADVANTAGES: Very low experience party. Passive providers with limited capture & restrain skills. No clear leader.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): D-

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 5 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@squirrel

BOB
FRANK
MITCH
RYAN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Lots of brawn & muscle. Highly experienced members with very high capture & restrain skills. Level-headed providers with strong fatherly instincts. Numerous providers with a dependant to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks.

DISADVANTAGES: Small-sized party. Few pairs of hands and eyes. Lacking parity between providers and dependents. Potential for conflict due to yourself being the only viable means of sexual release for Bob, Mitch, Frank and Ryan.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): B-

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@ShadowHusky

MITCH
ZACK
CHRIS
COREY
JOSHUA
ETHAN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Large team. Lots of brawn & muscle. Good amount of overall experience. Very good capture & restrain skills.
Numerous providers with numerous dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Cool, level-headed providers. Two experienced leaders with two calm, potentially capable backups. Perfect parity between providers and dependents. Low risk of conflict or tension. High potential for romance and pairing offs (Jeremy with Zack, Joshua with Chris, Ethan with Corey and yourself with Mitch).

DISADVANTAGES: None

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): A+

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Guardianbound

BOB
NICK
ZACK
ANDREW
JOSHUA
ETHAN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Medium-large team. Lots of brawn & muscle. Excellent amount of overall experience. Excellent amount of capture & restrain skills. Numerous providers with numerous dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Resourceful members. Cool, level-headed providers, with a somewhat more aggressive and fierce one (Nick) to take charge in critical defence matters. Three experienced leaders, with one passive and capable backup middle-lead (Andrew) to keep dependents and/or prisoners under strict control. Near-perfect parity between providers and dependents. Low risk of conflict or tension. High potential for romance and pairing-offs.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): A

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Sockgaggedman

BOB
MITCH
FRANK
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Fair amount of brawn & muscle. Highly experienced members with very high capture & restrain skills. Level-headed providers with strong fatherly instincts. Numerous providers with two dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks.

DISADVANTAGES: Small-sized party. Few pairs of hands and eyes. Lack of younger, high-stamina backup leaders.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): C

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@gaggedfeety

NICK
RYAN
COREY
CHRIS
ANDREW
JOSHUA
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Large-sized party. Very good amount of brawn & muscle. Good amount of capture & restrain skills (championed by Nick, Ryan and Andrew). Numerous providers with several dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Resourceful members. Passive and calm rear-providers (Corey & Chris), with one passive and capable backup middle-lead (Andrew) to keep dependents and/or prisoners under strict control. High potential for romance and pairing-offs.

DISADVANTAGES: Young party lacking in overall experience. High risk of rash decision-making due to impulsive & brash leads. Risk of tension or conflict due to low parity between providers and dependants. High probability of yourself and Joshua being shared by multiple providers and Nick claiming Jeremy for himself while refusing to share him. Likely outcome: Nick claiming Jeremy. Chris and Andrew pairing up with a highly receptive Joshua. Ryan and Corey claiming you for themselves.

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I've only analysed a few of your respective teams so far (see above posts), but I hope you guys agree that the scenario and some of the teams presented at this time would make for awesome stories! @gaggedfeety, @ShadowHusky and @Guardianbound's teams for example - just to name a few of the ones I've analysed so far - would make for absurdly kinky, drama-filled stories.

If any of you would like to pick up on this and share your story-telling abilities with us, you have my full blessing!
More teams will be analysed throughout the day and weekend. Keep the responses coming, guys. Cheers!

@Lovethemsocks @harveygasson @squirrel @ShadowHusky @Guardianbound @Sockgaggedman @gaggedfeety @Ossassin @Socksbound @Bradstick @Footsub123 @GoBucks @TheAllrounder @Volobond @gag1195 @4toes @Pup @Bootmark @thespy @Stormee
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

ok so Bob and Mitch are both essential, they are adults and old so they will know how to manage the situation for our survival, then Nick he is a big strong adult and will be able to help the first two to perfection, finally because mem if we are in a world of brutes I take Andrewe because he remains a good guy and he is very attractive for me and my (pleasure), in total I have 2/25 points left
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @ShadowHusky

MITCH
ZACK
CHRIS
COREY
JOSHUA
ETHAN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Large team. Lots of brawn & muscle. Good amount of overall experience. Very good capture & restrain skills.
Numerous providers with numerous dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Cool, level-headed providers. Two experienced leaders with two calm, potentially capable backups. Perfect parity between providers and dependents. Low risk of conflict or tension. High potential for romance and pairing offs (Jeremy with Zack, Joshua with Chris, Ethan with Corey and yourself with Mitch).

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
The dopamine release given by a high grade is an unrivalled euphoria <3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ShadowHusky wrote: 8 months ago The dopamine release given by a high grade is an unrivalled euphoria <3
And a well-deserved high grade is it, my friend! ;)
Out of the teams I've analysed so far, yours has the most balance and long-term survivability. If you're attracted to Mitch, then you'd probably even find some measure of happiness in this scenario. Plus, the fun factor in your team is very high without sacrificing practicality. Zack, Mitch, Josh and Ethan together would make for explosive amounts of fun. A very well-rounded team if I may say so myself.

@Guardianbound's team is also a very solid one. It's not as large as yours, but it has a lot of good stuff going for it, not to mention lots of potential for fun along the way.

@gaggedfeety's team is the real "drama-team". Definitely a very eclectic and fun mix, with lots of capable but rash minds. It basically loses out on the survivability factor (while still being overall solid) precisely due to the high potential for tension and conflict, but man...if I was to write a story with this post-apocalyptic setting, his team would be a blast to write about.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Ossassin

ZACK
SHAWN
CHRIS
KYLE
BIG MIKE
STEVEN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Large-sized party. Very good amount of brawn & muscle. Numerous providers with several dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Passive and calm rear-providers (Chris & Kyle), with one passive and capable backup middle-lead (Big Mike) to keep dependents in check when needed. Strong friendship bonds (Shawn, Chris, Big Mike & Kyle). Potential for romance.

DISADVANTAGES: Young party lacking in overall experience. Overall low amount of capture & restrain skills (championed solely by Zack and to a far more limited extent Shawn). Moderate risk of tension or conflict due to low parity between providers and dependants. High probability of yourself being shared by multiple providers. Rash and inexperienced secondary team leader (Shawn).

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @Ossassin

ZACK
SHAWN
CHRIS
KYLE
BIG MIKE
STEVEN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Large-sized party. Very good amount of brawn & muscle. Numerous providers with several dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Passive and calm rear-providers (Chris & Kyle), with one passive and capable backup middle-lead (Big Mike) to keep dependents in check when needed. Strong friendship bonds (Shawn, Chris, Big Mike & Kyle). Potential for romance.

DISADVANTAGES: Young party lacking in overall experience. Overall low amount of capture & restrain skills (championed solely by Zack and to a far more limited extent Shawn). Moderate risk of tension or conflict due to low parity between providers and dependants. High probability of yourself being shared by multiple providers. Rash and inexperienced secondary team leader (Shawn).

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
I’m fairly happy with that outcome, inexperience isn’t stellar but multiple layers of people that can act as redundancies to each other I think is preferable. Tension can also be managed but the killer could be if Shawn got into it with Zack and decided he had the numbers advantage, I’m mostly relying on Zack’s chiller temperament to keep things smoothly operating.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Bradstick

NICK
ZACK
BRAD
RYAN
JOSHUA
ETHAN
STEVEN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Very large team. Lots of brawn & muscle. Good amount of overall experience. Excellent capture & restrain skills.
Numerous providers with numerous dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Two highly capable and reasonably experienced leaders with two capable backups. Decent parity between providers and dependents. High potential for romance and pairing-offs. Three very brawny and restraint-savvy leads to take down and incapacitate Brad should the need ever arise. Strong friendship bonds (Nick & Zack, Nick & Brad) High fun factor (Zack, Joshua and Ethan).

DISADVANTAGES: Uneven parity between providers and dependents, in which the dependents outnumber the providers. High risk of sub vs sub jealousy and drama.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): A-

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ossassin wrote: 8 months ago I’m fairly happy with that outcome, inexperience isn’t stellar but multiple layers of people that can act as redundancies to each other I think is preferable. Tension can also be managed but the killer could be if Shawn got into it with Zack and decided he had the numbers advantage, I’m mostly relying on Zack’s chiller temperament to keep things smoothly operating.
As well you should be. You've assembled a fine team, buddy-boi.
It seems as though you've thought things through. Betting on Zack is a solid plan.

You're right about Shawn. He's really big and brawny and could potentially pose a serious risk to Zack should an open conflict occur. With that being said, you've surrounded Shawn well by adding his best friends (Chris and Big Mike) to the team. Chris and Big Mike have shown themselves to be quite reasoned. Shawn also tends to go with the flow and would most likely be a force for good under Zack's influence. With Shawn, it's all about who he's with and what influences are around him; hence his nickname of "The Hammer". He would most likely find little fault with Zack.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Footsub123

MITCH
BOB
COREY
CHRIS
ANDREW
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Very good amount of brawn & muscle. Highly experienced members with high capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Bob and Andrew). Level-headed providers with strong fatherly instincts. Calm and brawny backup providers, with one middle-lead (Andrew) to keep dependents (you) and/or prisoners under strict control. Numerous providers with a dependent to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks.

DISADVANTAGES: Medium-sized party. Limited number of hands and eyes. Extreme disparity between providers and dependents, with yourself being the only viable means of sexual release for Mitch, Bob, Corey, Chris and Andrew.

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @Footsub123

MITCH
BOB
COREY
CHRIS
ANDREW
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Very good amount of brawn & muscle. Highly experienced members with high capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Bob and Andrew). Level-headed providers with strong fatherly instincts. Calm and brawny backup providers, with one middle-lead (Andrew) to keep dependents (you) and/or prisoners under strict control. Numerous providers with a dependent to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks.

DISADVANTAGES: Medium-sized party. Limited number of hands and eyes. Extreme disparity between providers and dependents, with yourself being the only viable means of sexual release for Mitch, Bob, Corey, Chris and Andrew.

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
@bondagefreak trust me the sexual release thing is 100% an advantage...for me lol
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @gaggedfeety's team is the real "drama-team". Definitely a very eclectic and fun mix, with lots of capable but rash minds. It basically loses out on the survivability factor (while still being overall solid) precisely due to the high potential for tension and conflict, but man...if I was to write a story with this post-apocalyptic setting, his team would be a blast to write about.
Yeah survivability was definitely not a priority when making my choices :lol:

But it was interesting to see a sneak peek into potential interactions and conflicts. And no complaints from me about Ryan and Corey claiming me ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@GoBucks

MITCH
NICK
SHAWN
JOEY
ANDREW
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Very good amount of brawn & muscle. Overall decent experience with very high capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Nick, Andrew and to a limited extent Shawn). Level-headed providers with strong fatherly instincts. One middle-lead (Andrew) to keep dependents (you) and/or prisoners under strict control. Numerous providers with a dependent to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks.

DISADVANTAGES: Medium-sized party. Limited number of hands and eyes. Extreme disparity between providers and dependents, with yourself being the only viable means of sexual release for Mitch, Nick, Shawn, Joey & Andrew. Highly capable but very brash and impulsive secondary leads (Shawn & Joey).

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@TheAllrounder

NICK
ZACK
BRAD
BIG MIKE
JOSHUA
STEVEN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Medium-large team. Good amount of brawn & muscle. Fair amount of overall experience. Good capture & restrain skills (Nick, Zack & Brad). Numerous providers with numerous dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Two highly capable and reasonably experienced leaders with two capable backups (Brad & Big Mike). High potential for romance and pairing-offs. Two very brawny and restraint-savvy leads to take down and incapacitate Brad should the need ever arise. Strong friendship bonds (Nick & Zack, Nick & Brad) A very large and passive middle-lead (Big Mike) to supervise and keep dependents under strict control. Dedicated offence/defence/prisoner-bailiff/torturer (Brad).

DISADVANTAGES: Moderate disparity between providers and dependents. High probability of yourself or another dependent being shared by two providers.

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Volobond

MITCH
ZACK
COREY
BIG MIKE
ANDREW
STEVEN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Medium-large team. Very good amount of brawn & muscle. Good amount of overall experience. Excellent capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Zack, Andrew & yourself). Numerous providers with one dependant to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Two highly capable and experienced leaders with one very brawny and capable backup (Corey). Three middle-leads (Andrew, Big Mike & yourself) to supervise and keep dependents (Steven) and/or prisoners under strict watch.

DISADVANTAGES: Enormous disparity between providers and dependents, with Steven being the only potential source of sexual release for Mitch, Zack, Corey, Big Mike & Andrew. Disparity penalty slightly negated by your attraction & willingness to service brawny members and fellow providers.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): A-

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Just to be different...

Luckily I watched a documentary on American preppers a few years before the apocalypse happened and was so taken with their ideas that I decided to construct my own fully stocked bunker (although I'm a bit worried there might not be quite enough tape!). Now that the world has ended I think I'll seal myself away with Daddy Nick and leave the rest of the world to it.

If I have to build a team I'm going to go for:
Bob
Nick
Joey
Andrew
Joshua
Steven
Jeremy
Ethan

You could also pick a team of big burly brutes from the top of the table and then 'recruit' some of the smaller guys from the bottom of the table for free with their 'powers of persuasion'. Rules are made to be broken!
Last edited by Pup Wingletang 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

gag1195 wrote: 8 months ago Joshua: I'll be honest, I have no clue who this is. I haven't yet made it far enough in the story to meet him. He is a complete unknown for me, but he's the only 2 credit option, so my choices are take him or leave credits on the table. Volobond doesn't seem to have a high opinion of him, which is somewhat concerning. But having a sneakier operative is a high risk-high reward situation. Hopefully, other team members like Mitch, Andrew, and Zack can keep him in line. Adding Joshua also gives a pretty even split between big/heavy/muscular and skinnier/smaller/agile. Also, if nothing else, he's nice to look at.

And that's all 25 credits spent! I'm quite happy with this team, even with some concerns about potential loyalties and an unknown variable like Joshua.
Hey buddy! I'm about to start reviewing your team and just finished my readthrough of your (and @Volobond's) interesting decision-making process. As far as Joshua goes, you'll find that opinions vary wildly from one reader to the next.

Volo is not the only reader to have a somewhat negative opinion regarding Joshua but on the flip side, you'll probably notice how often his name comes up and how liberal fellow team builders are in snatching him up. Out of the 19 teams submitted so far, Joshua features in 9 of them. In other words, 47% of team-builders are choosing him over other characters. That's not a bad score!

He's a less tame, less domestic but physically stronger and more capable dependent, while also being highly versatile and resourceful. A jack of all trades but a master of none. He's very bratty, tends to create lots of mischief and lack's a strong moral fibre. But he's also permanently cheerful, has a way of getting what he wants and has a friendly and amicable disposition. The need to keep him in check and stifle his ability to create mischief is somewhat counterbalanced by the playfulness and the general fun-factor he tends to generate. He gets along really well with Steven, would most likely have a lot of fun with Ethan and would undoubtedly spend much time flirting with the likes of Andrew, Corey and the other brawnier jocks. Here is his character résumé:

JOSHUA
THE SUPERSTAR
CHAOTIC NEUTRAL

Neither jock nor twink, Joshua stands out as some sort of weird hybrid mix. More jockish than Steven, but far twinkier than Chris or Joey, the popular blondie-boy takes on the role of the cheerful beta-jock and quite literally borders on the edge of hyperactivity and brattiness. Joshua rapidly forms a connection to Steven and plays a pivotal role in sharing the secrets of self-acceptance with Nick's ward. Having many friends and being known for his availability as well as his willingness to bed any straight or bi-curious hunk that meets his fancy, Joshua is very much THE SUPERSTAR of the college campus.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@gag1195

MITCH
ZACK
COREY
ANDREW
JOSHUA
ETHAN
STEVEN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Large team. Decent amount of brawn & muscle. Good amount of overall experience. Very good capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Zack & Andrew). Numerous providers with numerous dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Cool, level-headed providers. Two very capable and experienced leaders with one very brawny and capable backup (Corey). One highly restraint-savvy middle-lead (Andrew) to keep dependents and/or prisoners under strict control. Resourceful members (Joshua & yourself). Decent parity between providers and dependents. Low risk of conflict or tension. High potential for romance and pairing-offs. Extreme potential for explosive amounts of fun (Mitch, Zack, Joshua, Ethan and yourself). Two passive enforcers (Corey & Andrew) and two passive subs (Steven & Jeremy).

DISADVANTAGES: High risk of Joshua's chaotic tendencies needing some monitoring and corrective/disciplinary sessions.

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

I believe picking someone in almost every category is a good idea to use strengths and cover for weaknesses. Here’s my choice:

-Bob (7 points): he’s experienced, strong and could be seen as a leader coming up with good strategic initiatives

-Zack (6 points): he’s a builder, which is a useful skill to have in an apocalypse scenario. Zack has also a lot of people skills.

-Nick (6 points): he could team up with Zack regarding building. Nick is a strong man who can be caring

-Corey (4 points): I like him and could be involved in supervising Jeremy and Steven when needed

-Jeremy (1 point): he’s very young but with a bit of support I am sure he can be helpful.

-Steven (1 point): someone will have to organise meals and he’s good at it.

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago
APOCALYPSE ON EARTH
BONDAGEFREAK SURVIVAL GAME (M/M)

The year is whatever-year-you-want-it-to-be. Earth has turned into a zombie or alien-infested (whatever your preference) cold & barren wasteland. Resources are limited and hard to come by. Crops are difficult to grow. Other humans are generally hostile and/or have gone crazy. These are dangerous times and every day is a veritable struggle.

The name of the game is long-term survival, and hopefully happiness.

* YOU'VE GOT 25 EARTH CREDITS WITH YOU *
BUILD YOUR TEAM BY SPENDING YOUR CREDITS.

YOU DONT NEED TO SPEND ALL YOUR CREDITS IF YOU DON'T WISH TO.
SPECIAL PROPS TO THOSE WHO TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THEIR CHOICES.

Costs are based on experience/resourcefulness/physical strength/survivability/capture & restrain skills

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@4toes

MITCH
NICK
ZACK
ANDREW
ETHAN
STEVEN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Large team. Good amount of brawn & muscle. Very good amount of overall experience. Excellent capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Nick, Zack & Andrew). Numerous providers with numerous dependants to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Cool, level-headed providers. Three experienced leaders with one capable and restrain-savvy middle-lead (Andrew) to keep dependents and/or prisoners in check. Perfect parity between providers and dependents. Low risk of conflict or tension. High risk of explosive fun (Mitch, Zack & Ethan). High potential for romance and pairing-offs (Ethan paired with Zack, Steven paired with Nick, Jeremy paired with Andrew and yourself paired with Mitch.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): A

B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic