Re: Role Play Directory

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Any men want to rp? I’m a guy as well!
Space
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Space »

Howdy!

Looking for anyone interested in roleplaying! I’m down for Damsel In Distress scenarios, or something along the lines of kidnapping, robbery, home invasion, etc! I also mostly prefer to roleplay over something like discord or kik. If interested, shoot me a DM!
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Updated

Your Gender: Male

Seeking: Another man to completely dominate

"Must Have's" In A RP: Kidnapping, gags, tying, teasing, sexual themes preferred

Likes: Kidnap scenarios, tight rope/tape bondage, cleave/tape/ball gags, teasing/orgasm control, tickling, navel play, forced oral, forced foot worship, handgags, stripping, crossdressing, edging, blindfolds, younger sub/older captor (18+ only)

Dislikes: Toilet stuff, latex type encasement stuff, family themes, fantasy scenarios, blood/gore

Methods Of RP: Via PM or Discord

I am a short term RP partner who is prone to disappearing at times! I am red hot when the mood is right so let's see if we can spark something up
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wii »

Looking for: m/m
Interests: Being bound and gagged in any way, love role plays where I'm getting tied up, some light taunting is always nice. Also cool if you want to be the one tied up if it's (m/m)
Not interested: Anything too extreme
discord blood.line or pm me
AndrewTied93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AndrewTied93 »

Name: Andrew

Seeking: Switches (so they can join me in bondage after having fun with me and doesn't matter which gender)

Likes: Having my Knees Caressed and Rubbed while im tied up, rubbing another Captives Knees with my gag. Another Captive rubs my knees with their gag. duct Tape Bondage, Ziptie bondage, Rope Bondage, tight gags, gag talking, moaning, struggling, enjoying the bondage, not escaping the bondage.

Dislikes: death, pee, blood, anything to do with the crotch, blindfolds, pain, hair pulling, going to far, or anything that makes me said Red Flag.
Phantomette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantomette »

Seeking: Males for M/F

Likes: Rope, socks, stuffed mouth, bandanas. Like actual role play with characters and settings. Open to more mature scenarios.

Dislikes: handcuffs, bondage devices, blood, scat etc.

Message me here if you're interested but I prefer to RP on Discord.
'Diamonds? Nah, bandanas and socks are this girl's best friend.'
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

Hey you beautiful weirdos.

Male seeking sub females for chat and rp. My fantasy life is varied in theme and setting, everything from classic abduction and home invasion scenarios to sword and sorcery tales of high adventure. We can dial in stories can be as light hearted or as dark as you prefer. But no matter what, prepare to find creative ways for your character to communicate because your character will he trussed and gagged any time I have a say in the issue (won't let that get in the way of good story progression though!).

Party on and play safe,

-mm
Knotted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knotted »

Knotted wrote: 6 years ago Gender: male

Seeking: female or male

Must haves: gags of any kind, although I prefer the classic bandanas or scarves. The inclusion of bandanas is always welcome!

No-Go's: Too heavy torture or slaveplay. Domination is fine, but as soon as it gets too intense, this is a turn-off.

Methods of messaging: Pm on here is fine

More info: I'm usually on the sub side of things, but I rather like switching once in a while. Scenarios should have a minimum of thoughts spent on it, I'm also open for fantasy scenarios. My favorite, however, is maybe a western-style cowboy/girl scenario.
Just message me and we can work something out!
Bumping my own post here as it's getting kind of old :D
Send a PM and tie me up ;)
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
TiedmenareHotmen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedmenareHotmen »

Hey y'all, looking for anyone who wants to do M/M / M/m rps

I prefer to be the sub

Preferably a kidnapping scenario, but we can discuss different options if you want

Absolutely no excrement or extreme humiliation or anything like that

Either PM here or feel free to add my discord: infernus6660504
Camilla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camilla »

Seeking: A male or female dom

Likes: Tight ties, secure gags, total domination, any degree of sexual content

Dislikes: Bodily fluids, excessive violence, blood/gore

Feel free to message me :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Seeking: Ideally a Female Sub M/F M/F+ F/FM

Likes: Up to considering most things. I like detailed RPs where the replies are more than a word or two and there is some level of effort on both sides. I quite like playing with the power dynamic and having the sub as a powerful person e.g. a manager/supervisor

I also like catsuits/leggings but not essential.

Dislikes: The obvious ones (death, pain, bodily fluids, age play etc)

I’m only interested in RPing on here :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic