THE HOME INVASION GAME: BONDAGEFREAK EDITION (M/M)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

HOW SHOULD THE 3 MUTINEERS BE PUNISHED? WHICH SNEAKERS SHOULD BE TAPED OVER THEIR FACES?

A - NICK'S
50%
B - STEVEN'S
No votes
C - BRAD'S
No votes
D - JEREMY'S
No votes
E - SHAWN'S
2%
F - ZACK'S
12%
G - CHRIS'
No votes
H - JOEY'S
2%
I - JOSHUA'S
5%
J - PHIL'S
No votes
K - BIG MIKE'S
7%
L - KYLE'S
No votes
M - ANDREW'S
12%
N - MITCH'S
2%
O - ETHAN'S
5%
P - RYAN'S
No votes
Q - COREY'S
No votes
R - BLAKE'S
2%

Total votes: 42

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] we can´t do much about anyway, huh? But we will get out of it one day and then we´ll find you to get our revenge! At least, next to Stormee... so thanks for that you cruel kidnapper :D

[mention]Stormee[/mention] Thanks for taking the worse socks :) Maybe I should now let you use me as your pillow?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak we can´t do much about anyway, huh? But we will get out of it one day and then we´ll find you to get our revenge! At least, next to Stormee... so thanks for that you cruel kidnapper :D

@Stormee Thanks for taking the worse socks :) Maybe I should now let you use me as your pillow?
Hey, just watching out for you [mention]Killua[/mention], but you're right. We'll get out of our mummified bondage and hunt [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] down and make him endure the worse socks in the pile. Maybe with a nice gas mask and sock/shoe combo on the hose for him. 8-)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak we can´t do much about anyway, huh? But we will get out of it one day and then we´ll find you to get our revenge!
You two twerps, getting your revenge on me? Pfft, yeah. That'll be the day.
Unless you had an army with you, good luck trying to make that happen.
Besides, who said anything about me being one of the captors, huh? ;)

In any case, you and [mention]Stormee[/mention] should be thankful not to have participated in the game while it still aired.
This is what your fellow prisoners asked for: LIST OF ANSWERS GIVEN
And this was the actual result of the game: END RESULTS
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Killua wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak we can´t do much about anyway, huh? But we will get out of it one day and then we´ll find you to get our revenge!
You two twerps, getting your revenge on me? Pfft, yeah. That'll be the day.

In any case, you and @Stormee should be thankful not to have participated in the game while it still aired.
This is what your fellow prisoners asked for: LIST OF ANSWERS GIVEN
And this was the actual result of the game: END RESULTS
I guess that's true. We should be thankful. But it probably doesn't mean there's another home invasion game going around somewhere else. It would've been a hunch if you were one of the captors. Then there would be more mummies to tie up and gag. :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago You two twerps, getting your revenge on me? Pfft, yeah. That'll be the day.
Well... they're not alone, there is a roomful of silver worms sucking all this dirty laundry clean. Think you've assembled the army for us! :lol:
I'm of absolutely no use on my own, but together? Guys, how does some revenge sound?
Banner by Bondagefreak
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago You two twerps, getting your revenge on me? Pfft, yeah. That'll be the day.
Well... they're not alone, there is a roomful of silver worms sucking all this dirty laundry clean. Think you've assembled the army for us! :lol:
I'm of absolutely no use on my own, but together? Guys, how does some revenge sound?
Hehe! Looks like we got backup, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! Go after me and [mention]Killua[/mention], these silver worms will help us against you! :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]
Revenge of the Mummy-Worms. How terrifying.
What are you boyz gonna do, break my ears to death with an incessant cacophony of "Mmmggphhh" sounds?

No matter how pathetic this uprising is, know that I don't take kindly to mutineers or their ring-leaders.
Since you've just outed yourself as one, an additional penance will be in order for you.

I'm thinking a particularly large and smelly shoe would look great atop of your face, boi 8-)

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @LockedCheeseBird
Revenge of the Mummy-Worms. How terrifying.
What are you boyz gonna do, break my ears to death with an incessant cacophony of "Mmmggphhh" sounds?

No matter how pathetic this uprising is, know that I don't take kindly to mutineers or their ring-leaders.
Since you've just outed yourself as one, an additional penance will be in order for you.

I'm thinking a particularly large and smelly shoe would look great atop of your face, boi 8-)

Hey! He's not the one who started this mutiny. I'm the one instigated it. If you're gonna put that shoe on him, you're gonna have to go through me.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention]
No worries, Stormee-boi. You're getting the shoe treatment as well.
If Killua and the other mummies are smart, they'll stay away from this little mutiny of yours.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Stormee is right. It wasn´t [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] who started that revenge revolt. I mentioned the revenge first, so if someone has to get punished it´s me. I don´t let you touch [mention]Stormee[/mention] either :evil: Well... I can´t do much besides looking at you angrily and shouting at you through the gag :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]
Alright, then it's settled. All three of you worms will suffer the shoe-sniffing penance.
Serves you right for trying to plot my downfall.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Stormee @Killua @LockedCheeseBird
Alright, then it's settled. All three of you worms will suffer the shoe-sniffing penance.
Serves you write for trying to plot my downfall.
*sigh* I'll do it if you don't give [mention]Killua[/mention] the worst shoe you have. Then you won't hurt the other silver worms. No point of resisting if I'm a mummy at this point. :?

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

See, everyone? Worst case you'll have to smell a jumbo-sized shoe for the day, but best case we'll give this iron-fisted captor a taste of his own medicine. Who's with us?
Surely we can muster some resistance, or are we just meekly going to roll over and just accept our fate? Even if we're enjoying this, he arranged this whole getup to break in and interrupted our nice evening! And then swindled you into sucking on dirty laundry that your neighbor would have accepted, but you're now stuck with!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Stormee @Killua @LockedCheeseBird
Serves you right for trying to plot my downfall.
So, you are finally admitting that you are the ringleader of those evil guys, huh? [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Don´t be too harsh to [mention]Stormee[/mention] , okay? I take a harder punishment if you are nice to him, you cruel kidnapper!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] why do I have the feeling that this makes it only worse now?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Killua[/mention]
I admit to nothing, mummy-boi. But your willingness to peg me as such warrants a decisive and heavy-handed response from me.
There's no point in trying to negotiate your fates. All three of you are getting The Shoe 8-)
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Killua
I admit to nothing, mummy-boi. But your willingness to peg me as such warrants a decisive and heavy-handed response from me.
There's no point in trying to negotiate your fates. All three of you are getting The Shoe 8-)
As long [mention]Killua[/mention] doesn't get the worst shoe in your pile, I'll take it instead of him. I'm your mummy boy here so I'll take the harsher punishment of it. :evil:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I would love to get gagged with Ryans socks!! He is handsome and hot 🥵 i will be a good boy to him
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago
@LockedCheeseBird why do I have the feeling that this makes it only worse now?
Killua is right, [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention], if we continue to fight against him, it'll be worse for everyone. You, me, and [mention]Killua[/mention] are gonna be having our faces buried deep into shoes and taped into place to not get out. Our captor does know what he's capable of, but I wouldn't give up still.
Last edited by Stormee 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Would have voted for Joshua's jockstrap.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

For those of you who may not have seen the recent banter, a small revolt has begun, led by none other than [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] and [mention]Killua[/mention].

All three of them have been quite rambunctious and vocal in plotting my demise, hence the need for this little uprising of theirs to be quashed in a timely and decisive manner. Obviously, this little rebellion cannot be tolerated. As such, these three mummy-worms are going to be made an example of.

Their gagged faces will be swallowed up by the maws of some torturously pungent sneakers; something that will hopefully make them think twice about leading any revolts in the future.

Instead of assigning them their punishments myself, I'm going to let you guys decide how they should be punished and whose shoes they should be made to endure 8-) An example needs to be made of [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] and [mention]Killua[/mention]. Their fates are now in your hands!

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention][mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention][mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Tsuhaya[/mention][mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention][mention]Footsub[/mention][mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention][mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention]
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh, fuck...
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

We get to decide how they are punished eh?
Well you said we get to pick the punishment and the shoes so...
I think they should be punished by having to mummify BondageFreak in duct tape.
That would be such a terrible punishment, oh the horror!

😎
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

*gulp* You're a cruel, cruel man [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], can't pick your own fights and have other people do your bidding. I won't back down from this. [mention]Killua[/mention] and [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] have got my back. Do your worse! I'm leading this revolt. And this shall be the start of it to take you down.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Nick, all the way
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

If they got to be punished, punish them right.

One would get one of Nicks work boots that he uses almost daily.

Another would get Shawn’s shoes

And the third should get one of Zach’s hockey shoes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic