THE HOME INVASION GAME: BONDAGEFREAK EDITION (M/M)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

HOW SHOULD THE 3 MUTINEERS BE PUNISHED? WHICH SNEAKERS SHOULD BE TAPED OVER THEIR FACES?

A - NICK'S
50%
B - STEVEN'S
No votes
C - BRAD'S
No votes
D - JEREMY'S
No votes
E - SHAWN'S
2%
F - ZACK'S
12%
G - CHRIS'
No votes
H - JOEY'S
2%
I - JOSHUA'S
5%
J - PHIL'S
No votes
K - BIG MIKE'S
7%
L - KYLE'S
No votes
M - ANDREW'S
12%
N - MITCH'S
2%
O - ETHAN'S
5%
P - RYAN'S
No votes
Q - COREY'S
No votes
R - BLAKE'S
2%

Total votes: 42

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 years ago
I refuse to affiliated with a for or against. I'm just here straight vibing.

"My my, how disrespectful of those three. And after these wonderful guys went through so much effort to put together this night for us

But truly, you dug your grave, so lie in it. Hell, why not try a few new tricks? Maybe a gas mask with two tubes, each going into a different shoe. Nick's shoes are bad, but add Nick's AND Mitch's and that's something new and vile. But how can I say no to choosing their shoes.

Look at it this way, @bondagefreak is giving us a chance to choose something tonight :)"
I beg to differ from this post. It seems that you seem to be part of this than just vibing. Giving him ideas to make us suffer more. :x
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 years ago Yeah, you can really tell they have no idea what's in store. I mean, no matter how into smelly feet you are. Nick is far past that, he's too much for anyone. A stench that gets at your gut and twists your lungs, something that would be painful to try and breathe in. Thick with a rotting scent that would leave you choking as you attempt to suck it down your nostrils.
Such an eloquently-worded description. Steven couldn't have said it any better himself. Then again, that text would also apply to Shawn's, Zack's and Big Mike's shoes. But yeah, as far as shoes go, Nick's battered AF1s definitely take the cake. Well done, Husky-boi!

NOW FOR THE FINAL VERDICT

[mention]Killua[/mention] and [mention]Stormee[/mention]
For incitement to riot and for leading others to commit mischief, your fellow worms and I have sentenced you both to suffer the puke-inducing chasms of Nick's decade-old basketball shoes. The exposure may irreparably damage your brains, but such is the price to pay for treason. When your ordeal is over, you'll both be reduced to broken-spirited whimpering worms. Of that, I have no doubt.

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]
For incitement to riot and for leading others to commit mischief, you are going to suffer a similar penance. However, the court has taken note of your admission of guilt and decided to show some amount of leniency. While your fellow conspirers will be made to suffer the torturous reek of Nick's basketball shoes, you will be made to endure the eye-wateringly cheesy stench of Zack's infernally putrid running shoes. A fitting punishment for one whose username contains the word "cheese" (inside joke for those of us who are familiar with Zack).

GOOD LUCK, BOYZ!
You're seriously going to need it.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention][mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention][mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Tsuhaya[/mention][mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention][mention]Footsub[/mention][mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention][mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

You may bestow this punishment onto me, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. But my spirit will not be broken and will not be reduced to a silver worm. Mark my words, [mention]Killua[/mention] and I will be freed from this hell and come after you. No matter how strong that shoe is or how tightly taped we are. You will not win!

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Stormee wrote: 2 years agoMark my words, @Killua and I will be freed from this hell and come after you. No matter how strong that shoe is or how tightly taped we are. You will not win!
Your revolution appears to have been smellevised.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Such a cruel punishment but they deserved it. Can’t help be a little jealous thou ;)
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Umgh! This is a little better than those earth-shatteringly nauseating shoes from Nick, but still, ugh! :shock: :?
At least I'm Dutch, and so trained in smelling cheese, maybe that helps.

Note to self: always treat Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] with the respect he deserves. I think I needed to learn a lesson Steven (from B&G) already did (most of the time): do not go against given orders.

Good luck [mention]Stormee[/mention] and [mention]Killua[/mention]! I hope you guys still have functioning brain cells left after smelling those shoes, and that they don't do permanent damage!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Ewwww! Actually now I try to not breath at all as long as possible to avoid smelling that. You are really evil [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] . I thought we were friends? You are so cruel to me! But you won't break me with that, I WILL get my revenge for what you did to me and to my friend [mention]Stormee[/mention]. It's one thing to torture me, but doing that to Stormee goes way too far! He is always nice and friendly and you torture him like that! You are the personification of the devil! I will take revenge for him... when I'm free again... if I survive that toxic smell.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Well survive this punishment together, [mention]Killua[/mention]! Once we are free and not have our minds broken to submission, we'll go after [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and give him the revenge he'll have coming. You and I stick together and he won't take us both down when the revenge comes.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] The question is... can we stay sane with that thing on our noses? It really feels like my mind is starting to break apart with every breath we take.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Don't worry about it, [mention]Killua[/mention]. That's what [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and all of those silver worms want. They want us to break down to the smell. It may be strong, but don't give them the satisfaction.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tomat0skins[/mention]
This game ended a bit over a week ago, but I'd be interested to know how you would've answered.
Check out the first post on page 1 and follow the instructions.

Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Damn, I remember seeing this thread weeks ago when I was still firmly in lurking mode! Should’ve jumped out of hiding sooner. I have to say I just love all of these interactive activities you run, it really brings these characters to life all the more!

Never thought I’d end up with so many tabs open over such a straightforward question. But after diving down a solid few rabbit holes, I definitely would’ve had to ask for Zack’s baby blue boxers that I’ve read so much about, from the camping trip! Inside-out, and crotch side down, if I could make such a request.

That being said, Nick’s socks are an extremely close second. I would’ve definitely begged asked if I could have those stuffed into my cheeks as well. And perhaps if I could’ve had Zack’s jockstrap stretched over my head on top of it all, crotch right over my mouth and nose. Could take some serious force to get all that material to fit in my mouth, regardless of how big it may be! Lol.

And is it too late to join this mutiny? I’d have been positively green with envy at those mutineers who got Nick’s decade-old basketball shoes shoved over their faces! The least fun reason to be green, if you ask me. I’m going to have to remember to mouth off if that’s the kind of punishment you dish out. ;P
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tomat0skins wrote: 2 years ago Never thought I’d end up with so many tabs open over such a straightforward question. But after diving down a solid few rabbit holes, I definitely would’ve had to ask for Zack’s baby blue boxers that I’ve read so much about, from the camping trip! Inside-out, and crotch side down, if I could make such a request.
Zack's baby-blue boxers, turned inside-out and with the crotch down?
Is that all, boi? D'you have a death wish I should know about?

Well, guys...it looks like we've got another masochist on board! 8-)
Considering the details of Steven's narration pertaining to Zack's gastrointestinal issues, the absurd heftiness of his thighs and the details surrounding the baby blue boxers he was wearing during the recent camping trip, I'm starting to question the sanity of those who asked for such a gag. Corey's boxers, I can understand. But Zack's!? Good lord, something must be very wrong with you boyz :lol:

On another note, I'm a bit disappointed that you're familiar with the events of the recent camping trip even though you self-admittedly have not given the whole saga a proper readthrough. This isn't the first time I've had to scold a reader for reading scenes in a non-linear fashion. That's no way to read a book, buddy-boi. You'd get a LOT more out of it if you read it from the start and refrained from looking for spoilers. Start from the beginning and work your way up from there. No more peeking!

[mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]musktorture[/mention]
Alright you two. Time to make your debut on here. [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] has just summoned the courage to step out of the shadows. This would be a great time and place for you to do the same.

Check out the first post on page 1 and follow the instructions.
I look forward to seeing how you're both going to answer.

[mention]Boston2265[/mention] I haven't heard from you in quite a while.
Would love to read your answers as well.

Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

I’m sorry [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! I just couldn’t resist with all the talk on this thread surrounding that particular gag. I’ve never thought it’d end with death by excessively musky gag, but I’ve always sort of hoped… Promise I’ll read the rest properly!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Trust us, [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention], you probably don't want this punishment as a mutineer. Me and [mention]Killua[/mention] were resisting and mouthing off and everyone here betrayed us. It would've been best to take a simple gag and not be smothered with these shoes.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

I don't know, [mention]Stormee[/mention], I've finally started properly reading the Bound & Gagged series and I would do ANYTHING to get smothered in one of those massive shoes! On top of a brutal gag like Zack's boxers? Absolute HEAVEN! My masochism knows (almost) no bounds. :lol:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] Me and [mention]Stormee[/mention] gladly give you the shoes on our noses. You can have both of them at the same time if you want. We are in a sharing mood today :P :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I think you'll need a gasmask with two hoses for that. :D I'm sure [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] can come up with a way. But do you think he'll let us go though, [mention]Killua[/mention] for him to have them?

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] I'm sure that [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] has a heart hidden somewhere behind all those muscles...

We suffered long enough, don't you think so [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Yeah, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], haven't [mention]Stormee[/mention] and [mention]Killua[/mention] had all the suffering to themselves long enough? I've gotta catch up for dropping in so late, after all!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I only expected a few of you to enjoy this silly game of ours, but it turns out you guys were apparently really into this. Far more so than I originally predicted. This little RP game ended a few weeks ago and I'm still receiving PMs about it even today! I'd also like to note that this thread garnered over 10,000 views in the span of just a couple weeks. That's pretty crazy for an RP thread.

I don't really have another scenario in mind at the moment, but as soon as something interesting is proposed or comes up to mind, I'll be sure to start another game-thread for you guys to participate in. Having said that, if you guys have any ideas, do feel free to type them down in the comments or send them to me via PM.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention][mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention][mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Tsuhaya[/mention][mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention][mention]Footsub[/mention][mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention][mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

I know I'm verrrrry late to this party... 🙈

I'd choose Steven's jockstrap. 😈

About to read part 2 now. 😛😛
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Hahahahahahhqhahahaha. Good one [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!! 😂😂😂

I definitely chose Steven's jockstrap because 1) it's not nasty socks, and 2) he has good hygiene. I'm frightened by the prospect of what I may have actually ended up with had I been here on time! 🙊

And as for the mutiny... I don't know how those guys did it! I may be all rambunctious and "let's fight back!" but as the wraps travel further and further around my body I cannot help but enter my happy place; I don't think I could have mustered any brain power for a mutiny at all! So y'all would have just had to suffer Nick's shoes on your own while I lay over here all bound up tight with a goofy grin hidden beneath my very taped up mouth and eyes. 😋😋
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Well, it looks like our popular MARKET DAY PUBLIC RP thread was outright deleted.
A bloody shame considering the amount of effort that went into it, not to mention its popularity with the M/M membership.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Well, it looks like our popular MARKET DAY PUBLIC RP thread was outright deleted.
A bloody shame considering the amount of effort that went into it, not to mention its popularity with the M/M membership.
Aww that is a shame. And it was the best spending day I had in the market.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic