THE HOME INVASION GAME: BONDAGEFREAK EDITION (M/M)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

HOW SHOULD THE 3 MUTINEERS BE PUNISHED? WHICH SNEAKERS SHOULD BE TAPED OVER THEIR FACES?

A - NICK'S
50%
B - STEVEN'S
No votes
C - BRAD'S
No votes
D - JEREMY'S
No votes
E - SHAWN'S
2%
F - ZACK'S
12%
G - CHRIS'
No votes
H - JOEY'S
2%
I - JOSHUA'S
5%
J - PHIL'S
No votes
K - BIG MIKE'S
7%
L - KYLE'S
No votes
M - ANDREW'S
12%
N - MITCH'S
2%
O - ETHAN'S
5%
P - RYAN'S
No votes
Q - COREY'S
No votes
R - BLAKE'S
2%

Total votes: 42

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

THE HOME INVASION GAME: BONDAGEFREAK EDITION (M/M)

Post by bondagefreak »

THE HOME INVASION GAME
BONDAGEFREAK EDITION

HOW TO PLAY
READ THE SCENARIO & FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BELOW

A TEXT MESSAGE NOTIFICATION CAUSES YOUR PHONE TO BUZZ.
YOU LOOK AT THE SCREEN AND READ THE MESSAGE YOUR FRIEND JUST SENT YOU:

"HEY, BUD. MY ROOMMATE IS LEAVING FOR THE DAY AND WON'T BE BACK 'TILL TOMORROW EVENING. I'VE GOT THE PLACE ALL TO MYSELF FOR THE DAY. COME ON OVER! I'M INVITING THE REST OF OUR GANG!"

YOU ACCEPT THE INVITATION AND DRIVE UP TO YOUR BUDDY'S PLACE THAT SAME EVENING. A BUNCH OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE THERE TO GREET YOU AS YOU ENTER AND EVERYONE APPEARS TO BE HAVING A GOOD TIME. EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY AT FIRST, UNTIL SUDDENLY A GROUP OF VERY BURLY ARMED MEN ENTER THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR AND INFORM YOU ALL THAT THE PLACE IS BEING BURGLARISED. NATURALLY, SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS OBJECT, BUT EVEN THE BRAVEST ONES ARE COERCED INTO SILENT COMPLIANCE BY THE VERY DANGEROUS-LOOKING INTRUDERS.

THESE GUYS OBVIOUSLY MEAN BUSINESS!

THE LOT OF YOU ARE LED DOWN TO THE BASEMENT (WHICH IS CONVENIENTLY SOUNDPROOFED) WHERE YOU'RE ALL RESTRAINED. MUCH TO YOUR GREAT CHAGRIN THOUGH, SOME OF YOUR ROWDIER FELLOWS DECIDE TO PUT UP A STRUGGLE AND GET MOUTHY; SOMETHING WHICH RAPIDLY CONVINCES THE ARMED MEN THAT HEAVY-HANDED ACTION IS IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT AUTHORITIES ARE NOT ALERTED.

ONE BY ONE, YOU WATCH AS YOUR FRIENDS ARE PALLET WRAPPED AND MUMMIFIED.
THE MEN USE EXCESSIVE QUANTITIES OF INDUSTRIAL-GRADE DUCT TAPE, NO DOUBT AS A MEANS OF ENSURING THE FUTILITY OF ANY WOULD-BE ESCAPE ATTEMPTS.

THE LOT OF YOU ARE MUMMIFIED IN DUCT TAPE AND PLACED DOWN ON THE CARPET FLOORING.
STRANGELY ENOUGH, ONLY YOUR EYES AND YOUR MOUTHS ARE SPARED.

AS SOON AS EVERYONE IS UNDER WRAPS, A HUGE DUFFLE BAG IS UNZIPPED AND ITS CONTENTS ARE TOSSED ONTO THE FLOOR.
A FOUL REEK IMMEDIATELY FILLS THE AIR. YOU MANAGE TO SQUIRM YOUR UPPER BODY UP JUST ENOUGH TO SEE THE ENORMOUS COLLECTION OF WORN SOCKS, JOCKSTRAPS, BOXERS AND SHOES NOW LINING THE CLUTTERED FLOOR SPACE.

COUGHS, MOANS AND WHIMPERS IMMEDIATELY RISE UP IN PROTEST.

THE LEADER OF THE MASKED INTRUDERS ORDERS SILENCE, AND THEN HE GOES ON TO EXPLAIN THAT YOUR MOUTHS ARE ALL GOING TO BE STUFFED WITH SOMETHING FROM THE PILE BEFORE BEING SEALED SHUT WITH TAPE.

"MY MEN AND I ARE WELL AWARE THAT YOU GUYS ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THE TUG FORUM. WE'VE ALL SEEN YOUR COMMENTS ON EASY PREY, HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE AND BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG. WE KNOW YOU WORMS ARE ALL INTO THE GUYS BEING FEATURED IN THOSE STORIES. THE SMELLY LAUNDRY YOU'RE SMELLING RIGHT NOW, IT'S ALL STUFF THAT WAS FISHED OUT OF THEIR HAMPERS." THE BURLY BRUTE GOES ON AND ON.

"AND NOW, DEAR FRIENDS, IT'S TIME TO GAG THOSE PRETTY MOUTHS OF YOURS. WE'LL BE EMPTYING THIS PLACE OUT AND DRIVING OFF INTO THE NIGHT, AND YOU POOR BOYZ WILL JUST BE LEFT HERE SUCKING ON THESE FOUL GAGS WE BROUGHT YOU." HE LAUGHS, CAUSING HIS OTHER MEN TO DO THE SAME.

"BEFORE WE PROCEED WITH THE GAGGING OF YOUR MOUTHS THOUGH, KNOW THAT WE'RE NOT ENTIRELY HEARTLESS.
AS PROOF, WE'LL LET EACH AND EVERYONE OF ONE OF YOU CHOOSE FROM THE PILE."

INSTRUCTIONS
STEP 1: CHOOSE THE GUY WHOSE LAUNDRY YOU'D WANNA BE SILENCED WITH.
STEP 2: SPECIFY WHAT YOU'D WANNA BE GAGGED WITH: SOCKS, JOCKSTRAP OR BOXERS.

EX: O (Ethan), Jockstrap!

AVAILABLE CHOICES
NICK, STEVEN, BRAD, JEREMY, SHAWN, ZACK
CHRIS, JOEY, JOSHUA, PHIL, BIG MIKE, KYLE
ANDREW, MITCH, ETHAN, RYAN, COREY, BLAKE

THIS IS A SHORT DURATION GAME.
IF YOU WANNA PLAY, GET YOUR ANSWERS IN ASAP!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Gotta go with Q, and boxers. Corey is too much of a hunk not to choose him! I voted for that in the Story's poll. Don't dish it out if you can't take it, right?
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m gonna go with F, Boxers. Zach has a great ass, wouldn’t mind sucking on his sweaty ass and crotch till tomorrow evening. Hope they make good use of those sneakers too!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Q boxers [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

There's a lot of options here, so lets narrow it down to make it easier. Two from each row:

A: Nick, F: Zack
G: Chris, K: Big Mike
N: Mitch, Q: Corey

I'll eliminate a row and my my 4 be

Nick, Zack, Mitch, & Corey.

Because we've been exposed to and had the options of Zack and Nick for so long, I'm interested and more curious of the newer pair.

So between Mitch and Corey. I could go basic and say Corey or Mitchs' socks... But that's rather dangerous. Still... I did a wheel spin and I got...

N (Mitch), Boxers

That's gonna be an experience :oops:
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

N's (lovely lovely Mitch's) boxers.

If those aren't enough to fill my big mouth quite to bursting, maybe shove a pair of Q's (Corey's) in there too. If I'm still making vaguely intelligible noises, then K's (Big Mike's) may be pressed into service.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm going with A (Nick), Jockstrap.

Nick is the quintessential hunk and I think going with the undies with the least amount of cloth is both hotter and increases my chances of survival, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I've gotta go with M, Andrew, socks.

I find Andrew's looks and attitude attractive so I'd love the opportunity to experience his socks
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Is it even a surprise that I go with F Zack- socks? :lol:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I think it'll have to be I (Joshua), Socks.

(I'm not sure I can cope with 'burglarised' though!)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Hm, so many options... I think I'll go with R - Blake, and boxers. Even though he's still quite a new addition to the scene, I think he's the most handsome one out of all these hunks.
Last edited by LockedCheeseBird 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Assuming they don't have multiple of each article of laundry, I'm going to make Zack officially sold out and take his jockstrap. Yum!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago I think it'll have to be I (Joshua), Socks.
Same here, anything else for that long while mummified would be a bit much 🤣
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I say: N, boxers :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I think I’ll go L socks, though I don’t remember if these are awful or not :lol:
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

M: Andrew, Socks loved seeing his dominant side grow in your stories, would love to be silenced by his footwear
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

...Okay, fine. I'll choose Ethan's boxers. Guy seems like the only one in his family who wouldn't have vile laundry.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Uhm… i would chose for two options:

B (Steven) socks
O (Ethan) socks
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Mummybag wrote: 2 years ago Uhm… i would chose for two options:

B (Steven) socks
O (Ethan) socks

No, my friend. It's one or the other.
Steven's socks (above) or Ethan's socks (below).
Take your pick.

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I'm going with H, Socks.

Joey has sweaty, damp socks, but the smell isn't too strong. Although this information is provided by Steven, who has an odor chart based on Nick's foot odor. I still think Joey is the safest option.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago Assuming they don't have multiple of each article of laundry, I'm going to make Zack officially sold out and take his jockstrap. Yum!
Don't worry about that, my friend. There are several pairs of Zack's boxers in the mix, and it's not as though [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] will be able to house both of Zack's reeking socks inside that eager little mouth of his. Pick according to your heart's desire. If you'd rather have his socks or boxers, go for it ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I join the I club with socks :lol:
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

I would go with I and use a jockstrap
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago Assuming they don't have multiple of each article of laundry, I'm going to make Zack officially sold out and take his jockstrap. Yum!
Don't worry about that, my friend. There are several pairs of Zack's boxers in the mix, and it's not as though @Sockgaggedman will be able to house both of Zack's reeking socks inside that eager little mouth of his. Pick according to your heart's desire. If you'd rather have his socks or boxers, go for it ;)
Well in that case, I'll switch to boxers. The baby blue ones from the camping trip in particular ;)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

F: Zack

His jockstrap
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic