Looking for an RP (M/F or F/F)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
BlackCape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Looking for an RP (M/F or F/F)

Post by BlackCape »

Heya!

I am looking for a player to RP with. I'm 25M, looking for any gender that can play either a female or a male (around 18-24).

Here's what I have in mind for now (scenarios subject to change according to mood):

Someone witnessed an abandoned building located deep in an unused road. They said that building houses ghosts, moaning and screaming faintly at a distance. The building was meant for a glass factory, shaping and producing wares for the cities demands. However because of insufficient funds and lack of support from communities, the building failed to construct completely.
As a female investigator, you went there to find out about the recent ruckus that left the community uncomfortable...

Genre: Medical, Heavy Bondage, 18+
Method of RPing: Active chat/Passive descriptive message in Discord
Time investment: 3-7 days

Do PM me if you're interested in knowing more.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Do you only role play on discord?
BlackCape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlackCape »

Yes, since my inbox is getting full because of my past RP. While I can remove them one by one, I still couldn't because of the sentimental value added to it. :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic