Reporter Consensually Kidnapped for a story (M/F)

Have a link to other website featuring like minded stories? Post them here. Be sure to follow board rules when posting links.

Moderator: Archiver

Deleted User 2628

Reporter Consensually Kidnapped for a story (M/F)

Post by Deleted User 2628 »

Last edited by Deleted User 2628 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Loved the article, thanks so much for posting it!
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Deleted User 2628

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A very Portland sort of story.

A few years ago I read about a Portland couple who were stopped by the police after someone reported a woman tied up in the back of a car. The couple were doing a kidnap roleplay scenario and were quite embarrassed. The authorities tried to charge them with something but I guess eventually decided the embarrassment was punishment enough.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I read this story and thought two things.

Firstly it is very risky to be kidnapped by someone you do not know, it may be a comercial company but what a,front for a real kidnap. And he was obviously trying to make it sexual telling her to wear a short skirt. Sure she tried to get a tail on him with her friends but they just seemed to be too drunk or too stoned to be of any use. Then there is the danger of nearly suffocating with a nag over her head. Seriously stupid.

Secondly, accepting that she had gone for a kidnap and she had decided despite the evidence that it was safe, she missed out on most of the experience. She got tied up in a van, driven away, tried a few ties then out let out and played some games,for the weekend. Jeez. Seriously. If you are going through with it then spend the weekend tied up gagged and blindfolded.
Deleted User 2628

Deleted User 2628

Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

There's a film of this now (well, this basic idea) on Netflix called "Take Me" with the main character from Orange is the New Black.
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Deleted User 2628

Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

That kind of strange companies exist, I do not know the link but on one occasion I read one that organized slave hunts for masters for wealthy people.
There is also a hotel dominas, to ls submissive paying outrageous amounts to be dominated and humiliated.
Those services for the wealthiest classes will always exist.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Sheriff wrote: 5 years ago There's a film of this now (well, this basic idea) on Netflix called "Take Me" with the main character from Orange is the New Black.
Yesterday I saw the movie, to be from Netflix it was not so bad.
Although I consider that the woman exceeds herself in her role of victim stabbing him and investing papers, such things had not previously agreed upon.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Does someone have the link to the article? The original poster took it down and I cant find anything through Google searching.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Sportsfan wrote: 4 years ago Does someone have the link to the article? The original poster took it down and I cant find anything through Google searching.
Im going to assume it was this one:

https://www.portlandmercury.com/portlan ... ?oid=31124
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago
Sportsfan wrote: 4 years ago Does someone have the link to the article? The original poster took it down and I cant find anything through Google searching.
Im going to assume it was this one:

https://www.portlandmercury.com/portlan ... ?oid=31124
Thank you!
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

There are photos posted of the reporter during her kidnapping on Google btw. Just look up her full name followed by Portland Mercury. They've been removed from the web page but are still linked to the URL. Good old internet, nothing is ever truly erased.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

As a sleeping bag fan I was always disappointed there wasnt a picture of her nice and tied up in it
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
BabuFrik

Post by BabuFrik »

This story is awesome! I love it. I tried to find more like this, but there aren't more with women. There are a few where male reporters who are covering the professional kidnapping services get nabbed to try it out.

I just hope more pics get shared by this woman one day! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic