10digits: My sister again (?/F)

Have a link to other website featuring like minded stories? Post them here. Be sure to follow board rules when posting links.

Moderator: Archiver

ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

10digits: My sister again (?/F)

Post by ishfet »

By 10digits
taken from a long since defunct forum: URL Women bound by youth (link wont work, i just posted it for reference purposes)
(it didn't have a title, so I made one up. separated it into paragraphs to make it more readable)

Another time I stayed over at my sister’s house, she was in another “playful” mood. All evening she kept asking what I wanted to do that night. One time she held her bare feet in front of my face wiggling her toes and asked:

“Do you want these?” then she jerked them back and said, “You can’t have them.”

I told her I would get them if she did not stop, but she laughed and said:

“What are you going to do, tie me up and tickle me again? I already searched your coat and hid all of your ropes that you brought and I’m not going to tell you where they are hidden.”

This was my kind of game. My heart started pounding and my hands were getting sweaty. I popped up and searched my coat. She had hidden all my ropes.

"It looks like a peaceful evening for me tonight.” She said.

I searched through her house in different spots I thought she might use to hide my ropes, but I found none. She snickered as I would look in different places, then when I found nothing she would say:

“No. Not in there. You’re getting colder.”

This made the game more intense for me. As I searched her closet I noticed an old robe in the back with a long robe belt. I carefully retrieved it without her noticing and hid it under my shirt.

“Are you ready to give up and watch a movie?” She asked

I agreed and we went in her room to watch. I kept moving the belt so I would not have an obvious bulge under my shirt. We were on the bed for a while watching the movie, then she laid down on her stomach in the usual position with her size 10 bare feet in my lap. She was wearing her pajamas again.

She kept wiggling her feet and toes back and forth saying "Ahhh, It feels sooo good to be free..."

I grabbed her feet and tickled them a little, telling her she better be careful about teasing me because of what happened the other time.

She said, “I don’t have to worry about it this time. You don’t have anything to tie me up with, remember?”

I had enough of the teasing. I got up on my knees and sat on her behind to hold her down, straddling her. I pulled both of her arms behind her back and said, “Oh, are you ever going to get it.” She then felt me wrapping the belt around her wrists.

“Where did you get that!!!” she exclaimed as she tried to struggle, but it all happened too quickly for her to react.

I cinched it then let her try to escape for a minute. Then I forced her legs to be bent and used the rest of the belt to tie her ankles in a nice hogtie.

“Now tell me where my ropes are and I will go easy on you.”

“Never! You can’t make me tell you!” she said.

“We’ll see about that,” I replied.

I started raking my fingers up and down her soles. She was laughing and struggling and wiggling her feet and toes trying to avoid the inevitable.

“I know what will make you talk,” I said. She tried to peek around to see what I was going to do. Then she heard the ice in my glass rattle.

“Nooooo!!!!!” she cried out, laughing and struggling and wiggling her feet and toes even more fiercely than before.

I let the sweat of my glass drip cold beads of water down from her toes all the way off of her heel and on to her behind. Then I got a piece of ice out of the glass and spread her big toe from the second, then put the ice in between and held it there by holding her toes together.

“You’re getting colder,” I said mockingly.

She screamed and said if I would stop, she would tell me where my ropes were. She hated having cold feet. I untied her ankles and told her to show me. I walked behind her holding on to the end of the belt still tying her wrists. We ended up in the kitchen.

“I hid them in the pantry.” she said.

“I already looked there, be more specific.” I said.
“On the top shelf, behind the boxes of cereal.” she said reluctantly.

I tied the end of the belt to the doorknob as a precaution. I located my ropes then came out and said, “That pantry is getting you into all kinds of trouble, isn’t it?”

She winked and replied, “That’s why I hid them in there, so you would know I was just playing. Now we’ve both had our little fun for the night. Untie me and let’s finish our movie.”

“I don’t think your going get off that easy,” I said.

“It was worth a try,” she said back, smiling as she did.

I untied her from the doorknob and led her down the hallway to their office. The office had a daybed made with bars like an old iron bed in it. I helped her kneel down in front of it and lean forward on it. I untied her
hands from behind her, repositioned her and retied them in front of her using some rope this time. I stuffed her mouth with a bandanna and cleave gagged her. She grunted to test the gag. I helped her lie on to the daybed and pulled the end of the rope up to one of the bars and tied it off. Next, I took a shorter rope and went
around just below her elbows; cinching it to pull them together and making her arms touch her head. Her knees were bent, so I took this opportunity to tie them together, just below the knees, and cinching them tight. Next I threaded her feet though the bars, one on each side of a bar. She was tall and her feet came through about 12” on the other side. I pulled her by her feet till she stretched her arms as far as they would go without cutting off circulation. I pulled the excess rope from the cinch between her knees and tied it off to the bar between her feet to keep her from moving up. Next I took a long rope and started with her ankles, I wrapped them up and cinching it, then doing the same with the soles of her feet. Then I pulled the soles of her feet back to the cross bar that connected all the vertical bars on the end of the bed and tied it off. I then took a
short piece of rope and tied it from the cinch on her ankles to the bottom cross bar to impair further movement. She tried to move against her bonds but she could only move her fingers and toes.

“Wiggle your toes while you still can,” I told her, so she would know what was coming next.

Her toes were wiggling as wildly as possible. I took my stack of shoelaces and began tying her big toes together at the base then pulling the back to the cross bar. I continued tying the rest of her toes, looping around the base of each one, not only pulling them back, but also looping them further out on the cross bar. Her big toes were now held fast to the center, her baby toes were being pulled back and to the corners of the bed, and
the rest of her toes were fanned out in between. Now foot movement was not an option. I stood over her so she could see me.

“I’ll bet you’re sorry for hiding my ropes now, aren’t you?” I asked.

She shook her head “no.”

“You will be when I’m done with you.” I said.

I took my fingers and, starting with the tender skin just above her elbows, raked them down her vulnerable sides till I reached her hips. She was squeezing her eyes shut and gasping for as much air as she could through the gag. I continued going up and down her sides for a minute or two. She continued to breath as deeply as possible letting out tiny squeals through her gag as I tickled her.

“Now for my favorite part,” I said.

She kept her eyes shut as I moved to her feet. I sat down with her feet at about eye level and started using my finger on her soles and up the sides of her feet. I then started exploring the canyons between her toes that were created by the way her toes were tied. I could here her muffled screams as she bucked on the bed trying to find way out of this mess she made for herself. Nothing could prepare her for what I did next. Taking ice
cubes, I forced them under the ropes tying her soles together and then placed one in between each toe.

I kept saying with each ice cube, “You’re getting colder.”

The ones between her toes kept falling out, but she got the message. Her toes were starting to turn purple, so I
untied them first. She wiggled the furiously after I untied them trying to get circulation back to them and I rubbed the marks from the laces; her toes were “ice cold.”

I stood over her again and asked, “Are you sorry for hiding my ropes now?”

She shook her head “yes.”

I untied her and rubbed the rope marks on her wrists and feet. She said she knew I would tickle her but she never thought about me using use ice on her. I told her it just popped into my head to do it. She said it was okay but I would have to warm up her feet while we finished the movie. We went back into her bedroom and she lay down on her stomach. She picked up her feet; waving them back and forth, wiggling and spreading her toes
“Hurry up! My feet are still cold and you owe me a foot warming.” She said

I sat down, and then she lowered her feet into my lap, used her toes to pull up my shirt and stuck her cold feet on my warm stomach.

“There that is much better,” she sighed, “You don’t have anything to tie me up with under there do you?”

“Not right now, but maybe later,” I answered and I apologized if the ice was too much. She said I was being
repaid by having her cold feet on my stomach, but if I didn’t want her to escape she would let me get up and get some rope. I got a shorter piece of rope and tied her ankles and big toes together with it. Then she put them back under my shirt again.

“I guess you’ll never hide my ropes again, will you?” I asked.

“Well,” she said, “you’ll just have to come back and see.”
Last edited by ishfet 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great find!
ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ishfet »

Solarbeast wrote: 2 years ago don't forget to gender tag this story and anything else you put on this site.
done! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic