Gagged_girl : 02 - Emily gets her own medicine (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Gagged_girl : 02 - Emily gets her own medicine (f/f)

Post by Soraka »

By gagged_girl » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:29 pm

First me and Emily are good friends and also TUG buddies. We have tied each other up tens of times in past seven moths. I have tied Emily only few times. She's likes more to be in control and in other hand I love to be the one tied up. This is the first and one of the few times when Emily was the one tied up. I found the idea to the bet from the internet and suggested it to Emily and she loved the idea. We had few same courses in the university last year though we have a bit different majors. So, we were on the same course and the bet was that the one who gets a better grade from the course's exam can tie up the other for 12 hours. (12 hours sounds a very long time, but we had played TUGs many times together and I had spent 12 hours tied few times and it's possible.) We made this bet three times last year and I won two of them. The story is about the first of the bets and also the first time when Emily was at my mercy.

Me and Emily are roommates in a student apartmen at the university campus. We have also another roommate Laura and she has no idea about our tie up games. You can find more details from my first story but here's a quick description about me. I'm 19, 170cm tall and have a shoulder lenght dark brown hair. I'm very cute looking girl and I have also a quite athletic body. That day I had my hair open and I was wearing blue tight jeans, a white longsleeved blouse with my collar unbuttoned and over the blouse I had a dark blue v-neck sweater and I had turned the blouse's cuffs over sweater's sleeves.

I had a short day at school and after the lectures I went home. I started surfing on the internet and checked my exam results (you can check them also from the internet) and noticed something very exciting. The results of the exam, which we had made the bet about, had come and I had received a slighty better grade. I knew that Emily was coming home in two hours and Laura was almost always at her boyfriend's place, so I thought she wouldn't disturb my plans. (Exception from the first story Emily had now broke up with her boyfriend.)

I decided to suprise Emily when she arrived home because I was quite sure that she didn't know that the exam results had come. I decided to use duct tape to tie and gag her at first because you can't tie someone up very quickly with rope, but with duct tape it shouldn't be a problem. I took also two of my ankle socks (clean ones) to gag her.

After an hour she finally arrived home without an idea what was coming and I was ready. She took off her coat and went to kitchen. She is a beutiful girl, about 160cm tall and she has a stunning body. She had her long black hair open and was wearing a typical outfit for her (her style is quite goth). She had a black tight blouse fully buttoned, red plaid miniskirt, black stockings and black almost knee high boots with high heels. "Hi Taylor, you are already home!" She greeted me and opened the fridge. "Hi Emily, how's you day?" I said and proceeded to her with a roll of duct tape behind my back. She was looking in the fridge and didn't have a clue what was happening.

I went behind her and suddenly twisted her hands behind her back and began to roll the duct tape around her wrists. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? STOP! LET ME GO!" She shouted and tried to struggle away but her wrists were already taped tightly together. "You lost the bet Emily so stop that struggling." I said demanding and proceeded to wrap the tape around her elbows, which touched easily. "What? No, you can't tie me up now! I have things to do, listen to me Taylor. I don't want to be tied up!" she said a little nervously but she was now struggling only a little. "It doesn't matter what you want Emily, we had a bet and I won it so you are going to be tied up for the next 12 hours, you wanted it or not." I said strictly and wrapped the tape over and below her breasts. "12 hours! WHAT? No way, I'm not going to..." She started but I interrupted her. "Time to shut that noisy mouth of yours." I said and pushed the two balled socks in her mouth. She tried to resist a bit but the socks went in and filled her mouth totally. I really had to push to get the socks completely in.

Then I said "If you try to push the socks out now you will regret it, believe me." She gave me a bad look but didn't try to push the socks out with her tongue. I put her long black hair in a ponytail (becouse I didn't want to put the tape in her hair) and rolled the duct tape around her head and over her mouth four times. (This is one of the most effective gags i know.) "What a great looking goth school girl we have here Emily. Arms wrapped together and that nice and tight gag in her mouth. It's really nice to see you tied up instead of me for a change. Now clock is 18.00 and next 12 hours you are going to stay bound and gagged, you wanted it or not." I said smiling and admired my work. "MMMMPPHH emmhhhmppphh!" Emily protested in her gag and looked pleading in my eyes.

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Thank you very much for your postitive feedback, it really motivates me to write more. Here's the next part. Hope you like it. :)

I haven't write about our safety arragements but here's something about them. We use of course a safeword or actually a safesignal (excluding the events in my first story), because of the gags but it's only for true emergencies. At some point it gets uncomfortable to be tied and gagged and you really want to get free (but at the same time enjoy the situation). Especially if you remain tied for longer periods. We had decided that in these situations you are not allowed to use the safeword but of course the top can make the bondage easier etc. if she thinks it's necessary. In this story Emily was willing to be bound of course (why else we would be playing these games), even though she protested a lot and will also in the later parts of the story. I wrote this that you don't get the wrong idea about the story.

But let's get back to the story.

I sat angry and protesting Emily on a kitchen chair and taped her ankles together and also above and below the knees. "Now when we have made sure that you don't run away I'm going to make some food, I'm really starving. You might get some too, if you baheve well enough." I said and stroke her hair. "MHHMPH MMMMHHHP!" She protested in her gag and struggled against the tapes holding her. I was glad that I had gagged her so tightly as it was clear that she wasn't going to give up and accept her ordeal easily. "You are going to get yourself in lots of trouble with that attitude my dear Emily. I suggest that you behave as a good little captive should. But now I'm going to call Laura because I have no idea what she's up tonight. We don't want her to find you like that on the livingroom, do we?" I said. "MMHO!" Emily replied and shook her head.

I called Laura and she told me that was going to spent her weekend at her boyfriend's (I forgot to mention at the beginning that it was friday), but she was coming home to pick up some things and eat something. I told that I was making some food and she told me that she was going to be home in 30 minutes.

"Ok, Laura is coming in 30 minutes to pick up some things and to eat and then she's heading to her boyfriend's. It's you choice, you can eat with us and Laura will see you tightly tied or I can put you out of her sight until she leaves." I said after the call. "MMMMPPHHP MMHHHPPPH!" was Emily's answer, followed with struggling and shaking of her head. "As you wish my little captive. Now stand up, we don't have time to waste." I replied and lifter her up. I didn't understand her reply but it was clear she didn't want Laura to see her like this. I hold her from her tied up elbows and she hopped towards my room before me. In my room I opened my closet door and pushed her in. It was a small room, where I kept my my clothes and other stuff. I helped Emily to sit on the floor. Then I checked her gag and other bindings and all seemd to be nice and tight. "I suggest that you will remain silent, if you don't want Laura to see you like this. And don't do anything stupid like trying to escape or I guarantee you will regret it later. I come back when she has left." I said and stood up. "MMPHEE MPPHO MPHOOO!" she mmphed in her gag and looked at me begging. "Have fun Emily!" I said with a smile and closed the door.

I took Emily's jacket and school bag to my room (I heard soft gag talk from the closet when I entered in my room but I ignored it) so it seemed like Emily wasn't at home. Then I went to prepare some food for us. Laura arrived after half an hour and packed her things. Then we ate and chatted about school and other casual things. She wasn't in a hurry and we continued chatting after we had ate. When she finally decided to go I wished good weekend to her and she left. Time has passed and Emily had spent almost 1,5 hours in the closet. I laughed in my mind because I knew she was very pissed off because it took so long Laura to leave.

When I went to check Emily I was shocked when I opened my door. Closet's door was open, Emily was sitting on the ground, her wrists were free and she was holding scissors and trying to cut the tape holding her ankles. Luckily because of the tight elbow bondage her hand weren't completely free. I had made excatly the same mistake with Emily that she had made with me that night she found me tied up on our livingroom floor. I should have hogtied her, it has been quite obvious that she would definitely try to escape. She looked terrified when she saw me and started to mmph as loud as she could (not very loud though). She was sweaty, her blouse was a bit rumpled and her plaid miniskirt had hiked so up that her ass and thongs were cleary visible. I ran to her and took the scissors away from her and hold her firmly from her hair. "Ok, you really wanted the hard way. I said earlier that your attitude would get you in trouble and I was right. I also said that you would regret it if you try to escape and that's excatly what's going to happen now. I can't take that risk that you are trying to escape again." I said to her very angrily. "MMMMPPPHHH MPHHHHHHMMM MPPPHHHM!" She grunted in her gag. I get Emily's black gym bag which contained all of our "toys". I threw lots of rope on the floor and hold our 2" red harness ballgag in my hand and show it to Emily. "I have worn this a lot lately and I think it's time to test how it fits on you my bad little captive. And you definitely need nipple clamps and a tight crotchrope too." I said with an evil smile. I could see from her eyes and furious protests that she wasn't happy about what was coming...
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

I tied her wrists with rope palm to palm and then cut all tape from her upper body. She was relived when her elbows weren't tied touching anymore and her state of bondage was much lighter than before. But her relief didn't last long as I proceeded to tie her elbows together again, but this time with rope. I also made a breast harness to her looping the rope above and below her breasts and connected those ropes to her elbow bondage. She didn't like what I was doing according her futile sturggles but there were nothing she could do about it.

"I hope you baheve if I remove your gag. So do you?" I said to her and she nodded. I cut the tape and ripped it off from her mouth and she spitted the socks out. "Thanks, I really didn't like those socks too much. But I have to say you really surprised me with your attack. Too bad you tied me so lousy I almost get out, if I just had had little more time..." She said with a playful voice and a smile. I was really surprised, she had been tied and gagged against her will but now she was smiling. Being helpless victim was supposed to be my thing, but it seemed Emily enjoyed it as much as I do. "But you didn't and for now on I'm going to make sure you stay tied and secure. And by the way are you ok, I really didn't have much time to ask, when I captured you, but looks like you are enjoying this." I said. "Yes I'm ok and the bet was the bet so I'm going to endure my punishment and maybe enjoy it a bit also. But don't get use to this and remember that I will definitely have my revenge." She continued with a playful voice and pushed me with her bound body. "Ok, I think our little chat is over and it's time to continue your punishment Emily. Now open up!" I said strictly and took the 2" harness ballgag from the floor. She smiled naughty and opened her mouth. I pushed the red ball deep in her mouth and the 2" ball filled it completely. Then I strapped all the straps tighlty and checked that the ball was really staying firmly in her mouth and it truly was. She mmphed and tried to push the ball out but in vain.

I cut the ropes from her legs and helped her up. "Time to get rid of this, because it's not doind its job properly anymore." I said and took her plaid skirt off from her and she protested, of course. I took a rope and looped it around her waist and then put it through her crotch and cinched it very tight. "MMMMPPPPH!" Emily groaned in her gag and I could tell from her face that she was enjoying her tight crotch rope. She was looking fantastic in her knee high boots, stay-up stockings, thongs, tight crotch rope and the white ropes around her black tight blouse not to mention the 2" ballgag harness.

I walked her to the livingroom and laid her on the couch. Then I looped rope around her ankles and below and above her knees meanwhile she was enjoying her crotch rope. "I said that you deserve a punishment because of that escape attempt, and your current state is far from punishment. Now you can choose, you can remain tied like this but I will add nice clothespins to your nipples to give you something to think about or I will put you in a very tight hogtie. It's your call." I said. Emily rolled her eyes and said "HMMPH MHIE." I interpreted it as a "hog tie". "With pleasure." I said smiling and laid her on the ground in front of the couch and connected her elbow and wrist ropes to her ankles and pulled it tight so her ankles almost touched her wrists. Then I connected a D-ring on the top of her harness ballgag to her ankles with a rope so she had to hold her head up because of the rope. "MMMPPPH MMMMMMPPH!" She protested her tight hogtie. "You chose this so stop whining and remember that I said "a very tight hogtie" not just hogtie. And besides you tied me like this when you tied me up the first time and this is the first time I tie you up so this is at least fair, don't you think Emily. Now I'm going to watch tv and maybe make some food for you because you didn't want to join me and Laura earlier." I said and gave her few spanks to her ass. "MMMPPPHHH!" She protested.

I watched tv and relaxed on the couch (and of course mainly enjoyed watching my struggling captive). The hogtie didn't allow Emily to move a lot, she struggled all the time a bit and moved her hip. She also mmpphed quietly and time to time not so quietly and I could tell she was really enjoying herself regardless her tight hogtie. Occasionally I mocked her and she protested in her gag. Time passed and it was already 21.00 and Emily had been hogtied 1,5 hours. For last ten minutes she was mmpphing more loudly to catch my attention, but otherwise she seemed ok. I decided that I should release her soon from her hogtie, because she had many hours of bondage ahead. She had also took the hogtie very well and I thought that she also deserved a little reward. I went to the kitchen and put a pizza in the oven for us. Then I laid on the floor next to Emily and said "I bet you are hungry so I put a pizza in the oven." "mmphh mpphh." She mumbled in her gag. She was drooling bad because of the gag and the position of her head and seemed exhausted. "Sadly you have to stay like this until the pizza is ready but i'm sure 30 more minutes won't bother you." I said with empathy in my voice. "MMPPH MHO MMPPHH!" she protested and tried to shake her head. "Ok, I can take that rope from your harness to your ankles off. I'm sure you can handle it then and besides I'm going to give you something else to think about." I said smiling, removed the rope holding her head up and turned her so she laid now on her side. I laid just next to her and let's just say that I "gave her something else to think about". I'm sure she enjoyed the next 30 minutes and didn't mind a bit being tightly hogtied.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

After 30 minutes of sensuous mmphing and struggling Emily laid on the ground sweaty and exhausted. I laid still beside her a moment cuddling with her. Then I untied her hogtie, left her on the carpet and went to finish the preparations for our supper.

"I bet my little captive is quite hungry, am I right" I said to Emily and helped her up. She agreed by mmmphing in her ballgag and nodded her head. Then I helped her to hop to the kitchen table and let her to sit on one of the kitchen chairs. "Let's fasten you to this chair and then I'm going to untie your elbows, you propably need some rest. I'm surprised how well you have handled many hours in tight elbow bondage, I must say that I'm a bit jealous for you about that." I said and Emily giggled behind her gag. I tied her ankles to the chair and then untied the elbows, but left the breast harness on it's place. "I'm going to have to feed you because your wrists stay tied as they are. I'm not going to give you any new chance to escape, I like you much more like this. But let's take that gag off." I said and unbuckled the harness ballgag. As the ball came out she worked her jaw for a moment and then said smiling "Thanks Taylor, maybe it's not so bad to be your prisoner after all." I laughed and wiped the drool from her chin with a towel because she had drooled much in the hogtie with her head forced up. I was close to her and she tried to kiss me, but I dodged her attemp. "Control yourself my little captive or I have to gag you again." I said playfully to her.

Then we ate our pizzas in peace and flirted with each other. I fed Emily and helped her to drink. We chatted about the current situation and something general but maintained the captive and captor position between us. We took our time and almost and hour went like this us chatting in the kitchen Emily tied relatively loose to the chair. After that I helped her to use the bathroom (luckily she hadn't drunk much earlier in that day, otherwise she might have had quite uncomfortable time in bondage).

After the bathroom visit I led her to my room. I had untied her legs after the supper and now only her wrists and breasts were tied same way as before. "It's getting late so it's time to put you in your last position before we go to bed." I said and helped her to sit on the floor. "Come one Taylor, as you propably have noticed I'm not trying to escape even if I'm tied relatively loosely like this. Besides I have spent many hours tightly tied already today, so why I can't stay like this rest of the evening." Emily said with a bit irritated voice. "I don't care how you want to be tied. You are going to be tied like I want and besides you should be grateful to me, because I let you eat, use the bathroom and have a little break from tight bondage even if I didn't have to." I said strictly and began to tie her elbows together with white rope. "Oh not that tight! And atleast you could took my boots off, these heels start to ache my feet and this blouse is quite tight too, atleast you could unbutton my collar." She continued her whining as I finished with her elbows. "Not going to happen Emily. I like your boots and blouse just like they are right now. But one thing I don't like is that whining and it's going to stop now." I said angrily and just when she was going to answer, I pushed red 2" ball deep in her mouth and buckled the strap very tighlty under her hair (I used normal ballgag with red 2" ball). "MMMMPPHH MPMHMPP!" She protested but the ball stayed in and muffled her protests. Then I tied her in a frogtie (a position where ankles are connected to tights) so she was in a kneeling like position on the floor but her legs were not connected together, only the ankles to the tights. "Let's add the final touch and you are ready to spend some quality time on my floor." I said mischievously and added a very tight crotch rope and that, of course, made Emily to struggle more furiously and protest in her gag. Then I went to my computer and started to surf in the internet and tried to ignore the struggling Emily behind me completely.

She struggled on the floor and protested in her gag, but I ignored her. (It wasn't easy :D) After about an hour I stopped surfing on the internet and checked how Emily was doing. She was still struggling and was clearly pissed off because I hadn't pay any attention to her. "Oh poor girl, let me make up to you this position before I go to the bathroom to prepare myself for bed." I said with an evil grin on my face. I attached something that vibrates to her crotch rope and turned it on. "MMMMPPPPHH mmmmpphh mmmmmhh!" She first protested but then started to mmph quietly. Then I checked she was still tied securely and went to the bathroom. I came back about 30 minutes later and had changed to my sleeping gear (a pink tanktop without bra and thongs if someone is interested). Emily was still enjoying herself just like I left her half an hour before. I removed our vibrating friend from her crotchrope but left the crotch rope on. "Mmmph!" She thanked me. "It's almost 1 am. so it's time to go to bed. You have been a nice little captive, but you still have five hours to go. I don't want to leave you alone in bondage for so many hours, so you will sleep with me in my bed, I assume it's ok to you. Now let's get you in a bit more confortable bondage for the night." I said and she nodded her head and smiled behind her gag. I untied the frogtie and her elbow bondage and then removed her boots and stockings. Then I tied her ankles together and helped her to my bed. Now she was wearing only her black blouse and thongs and her wrists and ankles were tied. She was also wearing the crotch rope, the breast harness and the lovely red ballgag between her lips. "I hope you are comfortable my little captive, because this is how you are going to stay for the rest of the night." I said as I laid on the bed next to her and stroked gently her hair. "Mmmmpph." She mumbled softly behind her ball. Then she pressed her body close to mine and I kissed her ballgagged lips.

What happened that night I will leave to your imagination, but I can tell you we definitely had a great time. About the bet, Emily didn't stay tied up full 12 hours until 6 am. It was maybe about 3 am. when I untied her completely and we fall asleep. Emily got her revenge on me as early as on the following day but that's another story. :wink: I hope you liked this one and I'm happy to write more about my experiences if you are interested. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic