TC : 04 - Friendly Enemy Challenge (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TC : 04 - Friendly Enemy Challenge (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

TC's stories
04 - Friendly Enemy Challenge
Story index at the bottom

By TC

Tuesday October 3rd 2000 12:38:38

I have to admit that most of the time, I was the one who liked to see women tied up. But, there have been experiences in my life where I was the one who was tied and bound. This incident happened when I was a sixteen year old guy who met his match to a guy I couldn't stand. And it involved a camping trip.

The summer before, some friends from school and church went camping, and we bragged a bit about things including, being escape artists. I had bragged that I could usually get out of any knot, but deep down, I knew it was false bravado. I knew from personal experience that if tied right, one could not escape from rope, chain or tape.

Well, this particular summer I needed a ride to where my other friends and their fathers were. From my house, it was almost a five or six hour drive. The rest of my friends had left the night before, but do to a scheduling conflict, I couldn't go with them. The only person who could take me to the camping area was Bob.

Bob was the kind of guy who nobody ever liked. He had a whinny voice, and a "George Bush" sneer that irritated a lot of people. And he always seemed to go on our camping trips. In fact, most of the time, he invited himself a long. Otherwise, it was not me who would ask him. He was a little guy, and I being 5'9, towered over him. The funny thing was that he was a few years older than me (I think he was 20). But, he owned a pickup truck and he was going, so I decided to haul up the interstate in his camper truck.

The camper truck was a fad of the 1970's. This is where pickup trucks had a "camper" on the bed. It was about 6 feet high and it topped over the cab (usually where the bed was). No one knew how he acquired it, but there it was.

My Mother dropped me off the KMart which was about half way between Bob's house and mine. Sure enough, he was there. I kissed my Mom goodbye and grabbed my gear. My Mother drove away and Bob told me to stow my pack in the back. I went to the back of the truck. The camper was actually quite clean inside, with some gear hanging from the walls. At the back against the cab of the truck was a small table for two. And, right in the middle was a wooden ladder that was attached to the floor. This ladder went up to the bed and in fact, reminded me of my old bunk bed ladder when I was younger.

As I shut the door with my gear in the truck, I went to the front passenger side and found that Bob had stored a ton of gear where I was going to sit. There was no room for me.

"Bob," I said. "There is no where to sit."

"I know. You have to sit in the camper in the back. Sorry."

"Bob, I am not going to sit in the camper in the back. It's a five hour drive! And it's warm out, and I am sure it will be bumpy back there!" I was clearly irritated.

He sighed. "Well, I guess you don't have to go. You should have gotten a ride with someone else."

"I couldn't get a ride. The others left last night.", I told him. "You couldn't force me to ride back there. Now clear your gear and let's go!"

Bob looked thoughtful. "You mean, I couldn't force you back there?" I wasn't following this at first. "Remember last year? When you said you were an escape artist? What if I tie you up back there and see if you can escape. If you do, then I will let you ride up front!"

"That isn't the point. I'm not going to be tied up back there! Let's just go?"

"Do you mean to tell me that you think you can't escape? You and the others were bragging about it last year! So, put your money where your mouth is!"

Now, I do like to be tied up. I just wasn't sure this was the time or place. But, I decided that I should be able to escape from his ropes and so I agreed. I was dressed pretty well for it. I had on my swimming trunks and a tank top.

He led me back to the tail gate and opened the door. "Now, here are the rules.", he said. "I get to tie you anyway I want. You can try to escape anyway you want. But, if you don't escape, then you have to stay back here the entire trip. If you escape, then you can ride up front. If you get thirsty or whatever, I will stop. OK?"

I agreed again. I will never forget how he tied me. First, he told me to make a fist like I am flexing my muscles in my arms. I did so. He took a piece of rope, and tied a loop around my wrist and my upper arm. He then pulled it tight until my fist was nearly touching my upper arm. He then proceeded to wrap the arm up several times and cinched it out of reach. He did the same to my other arm, wrapping it and pulling the ropes tight.

As he reached for more rope, I tested my bonds a little. There was no moving them, and I couldn't move my arms very much around my body. I certainly couldn't unbend them. He had another piece of rope now. It was pretty long. He led me to the ladder and quietly went to work. He pulled my arms over my head (tied as the were) and pulled them through one of the tope rings of the ladder. Bob then tied my wrists together palm to palm, fastening my once separate arms together behind my head and through the rung of the ladder. He then wrapped it twice around the another wooden rung, then tied one knot there. He then wrapped the rest of it around another rung, then up to a hook in the ceiling. I was now fastened to the ladder, my wrists behind my head and rope pinning my wrists to each upper arm.

He laughed now, realizing that he had me. He then took my ankle, and looped it several times. He then pulled it over to the table leg and fastened it there. He tied my other ankle, and spread my legs a good deal and tied that ankle to the other table leg. He roped up my thighs to the ladder as they met the beam that held the ladder together on each side. My legs were now spread eagled. He then took another long piece of rope and tied my midsection to the ladder. I remember those ropes because they hindered me from breathing too heavily (like a tight belt on the waist).

At this point, I began to wonder if Bob didn't just set me up. This was too well prepared for any "off the cuff" idea. But it was too late now.

"Well, just two more things to do" He took an old rag and tied it around my eyes. As I was going to speak in protest, he then took what I later found out to be electrical tape, and he started to wrap the tape around my open mouth. He used the entire roll. It was like a clef gag, but the whole roll nearly filled my whole mouth and I couldn't move it away from my mouth because it was so tight. I was unable to say anything but a few muffled groans.

"OK. that is it. You're tied. As soon as the truck pulls away, you can start to struggle. I have kept the window shades down so no one will see you, but I have opened up the vents so you have air." Then he opened the door. And I heard him say: "Sucker!"

At that, I started to struggle, for he confirmed that he took my own hobby and tied me fast to the ladder.

TC

Monday October 16th 2000 08:54:54

Part 2 - Tied in the Camper Truck

Hello fellow bondage fans......

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back here. Been sort of busy. When I last entered the site, I had told you of a unique experience I had when I was tied up in a "friends" camper truck (though friend is not quite the word I would use). He pointed out a conversation we had once where I told him and others that I like to be tied up and was a fair escape artist. But I was not prepared for the amount of preparation that he used on me that day.

I had been tied with my arms over my head and bend down around a ladder. He also tied my arms, waist, thighs and ankles to the ladder as well. I was blindfolded with a rag and gagged with black electrical tape wrapped around my open mouth. As I heard the truck start up, I really started to struggle. I have to admit that the bondage was clever (if not brilliant) and quite hard to get out of .

When I used to play escape artist, I wasn't usually tied so well. I could usually find something that would help me get untied, and usually (though sometimes I was) not tied to anything. This was not the case. My ankles were spread and tied to the table legs. He had cinched a rope between my ankles and the table leg that held them fast in place. Because my thighs were also bound to the ladder, I could get no leverage to raise my ankles no more than an inch. It was hopeless there. The only thing to do was to get my hands free. He had used a good 10 feet on my wrists alone, and they were attached in several places on the ladder. the knots that actually finished the tie were several inches or even feet above me. Once again, he had my arms and wrists pinned together and then used the rope to tie off my wrists. I could get no leverage. I struggled valiantly though, but the rope around my waist and the gag soon made me winded. I was growing weaker with lack of enough oxygen to continue to struggle madly like that.

The gag was a good one. The only thing I hated about it is that I was drooling a lot. It was very effective. My hands actually touch part of the tape, but they weren't in any position to unwind or even break it. In fact, I made it tighter when I pulled on it. After resting for a few minutes, I started a logical testing of tightness and strength of knots. I soon found in my struggles, a small indenture on the ladder near my blindfold. After a few minutes, I was able to pull the blindfold off! I could see!

It did little good. Within the back of the camper, I saw all sorts of tools and stuff I could use to free myself. There was even a knife on the counter that was bumping back and forth with the movement of the truck. By this time, sweat was pouring from my head, arms and chest. It wasn't that hot in the truck, because Bob opened up the small windows and vents and I had more than enough air. I strained my head around and started to wonder if I could get the ladder to move across the truck from side to side. I did see a bracket that would release the ladder, but it was maddenly out of reach. It was hopeless. I couldn't move to get at anything. What made me angry was that Bob was going to win this round, and I would have to be tied up the rest of the way.

After sometime, I noticed the truck slowed and we pulled off the freeway and onto the off ramp. I could hear the many trucks that were pulling in and out of a rest stop. Soon the truck stopped and Bob entered after unlocking the door.

"Well, I see you didn't get out.", he said. "But you were able to get the blindfold off. Well, I guess that's something." He reached to the floor and picked up the knife that had fallen on the floor. "I am going to tie you up differently now for another part of the trip. Agreed?"

I could only nod my head. I was having a good time, and anticipated how he would tie me next. He released my legs and chest, untying them slowly to not mess up the ropes. He then released my wrists from the ladder. He then untied my arms that were aching from being bent up so far. He took my wrists and tied them in front of me. I winced a little because he tied them tightly, crossed and recrossed in rope.

He flipped the bracket as he unhooked the ladder from its base. He told me to slide under the table. He then laid down on the table bench and took rope and tied my chest to the table support leg near the middle of the table. He then tied my waist to it as well, leaving my tied wrists free. He grunted at my bending of my arms. He grabbed the roll of duct tape, and starting from the ropes on my wrists, began winding the tape up my arms heading for my elbows. In a few minutes, he had crunched my upper arms together from upper elbows to wrists. Now I couldn't bend them.

Now he did something I didn't like. "You don't need these", he said. He grabbed my swimming trunks and pulled them off, leaving me only in my white briefs. I was not happy about that, but he had not released me from my gag yet. I realized that he wasn't going to either. I started to struggle to get my arms and wrists free in protest. But, he took another piece of duct tape and wrapped it twice around my eyes. This wasn't a cloth. If my hands couldn't reach it, I wasn't going to get it off. I really couldn't see what he was doing next.

"You have nice legs for a guy." He said. I could just see him leering at my white underwear. Deep down, I was thinking that I hoped I put on a clean pair of briefs.......

He took my ankles and crossed them and tied them tight. He then bound my legs at the ankles and below the knees and above them. He then took another roll of electrical tape, straddled my ankles and wrapped many strands around my thighs.

"I think rope would slide off. This way, the tape will stay on.", he said. I heard him reattach the ladder to the bracket, and now I could imagine the table as a cage. But he wasn't through with me yet. He pulled my legs through the bottom ring of the ladder and tied them to it. He wrapped the rope between my ankles and underneath and there he tied the knot. He then pulled my arms as far as they would go. My back and waist, tied to the table pole just reached another ring of the ladder. He then wrapped another piece of rope between my wrists and tied them to the next rung of the ladder. They were just touching the bottom of the table. He checked my bindings and then left. I heard the truck start up again and we were on the way again. More coming soon!

TC

Friday October 20th 2000 07:05:42

Part III - Pick-Up Camper

Well, I was retied by Bob underneath the small table that was near the cab of the pick-up. My body was tied to the support beam of the table and then Bob reattached the ladder that went up to the bunk bed. I was stuck in the space between the table leg and the ladder. He had tied my hands with rope, then taped them to the elbows. He bound my legs in four places and attached them and my wrists to rungs in the ladder.

As the truck started up again, I was all ready trying to break free. As I feared, when ever the truck hit a small bump on the road, I hit my head on the bottom of the table. It didn't hurt, but it did become annoying.

I once again had a hard time getting any leverage in the small space I was tied in. My hands wouldn't bend at the elbows because of the tape on them. And I know why he tied my body to the table post, because I couldn't reach my bound wrists with my teeth. Nor could I have anyway, because of the gag. I worked on my legs, hoping to be able to free them to get leverage to push the ladder away, or at least knock it off its hinges, but he tied them well and since they were resting on the bottom rung which was about 5-6 inches off the floor, I couldn't use them for any strength. Technically, I was balancing on my rear.

This time, there was no place to rub the blindfold off. And, the gag was tightly wrapped around my mouth. I did try to chew some of it off, but all that got me was a sore jaw. Once again, I was completely helpless. I would try to work the ropes off my wrists, but a lot of the tape was over the ropes, and I couldn't reach that far back because of the ladder rung hindered my ability to stretch for the knots. So, I just tried to keep my balance with the moving truck. I must have sat there an hour when I heard and felt the truck slow again.

The truck stopped and the door opened. I didn't hear any other vehicles and decided that we were in the country away from any rest stop. But it was too soon to be at the campground.

"Well, still tied? And you didn't get the gag or the blindfold off this time. So, what do you need?" He asked. I aaaaauuuuuuggggeeeed loudly (you don't Mmmmmppppphhhh when you have tape around your open mouth). Bob took the scissors, and finally, he took off my gag.

"Thank God", I said. "I need to go to the can."

"Well, we aren't near a gas station here. I think there is one at the next town, and we do need gas. But, I am going to untie you so you can go now. You will of course, still be tied and I will tie you up again when you return.", he bragged.

It took him about five minutes to untie my legs and untie the ropes around my torso. He moved the ladder, and tied a piece of rope around my waist. He lead me still blindfolded to what sounded like a group of trees off the main road. For all I know, he lead me into a stadium full of people, but with my upper arms and wrists tied in front of me, he led me to a tree. He tied the rope around a branch and there I relieved my self. I am not sure what he did, but he came back in a couple of minutes. In that time, I struggled to get out of my wrists. But it was hopeless. I couldn't find the start of the tape, and this duct tape was tough. I couldn't escape. He returned and gave me a drink of water, and them led me back to the truck and le me inside.

I just stood their bound in front of him. I guess he was thinking about what to do with me. He then took scissors and cut the tape holding my upper arms together. He then led me to the ladder and said: "Climb."

I pulled at my bound wrists and they were still well tied. Only my teeth were going to get the ropes off, and I am sure he wasn't going to let me do that. So, I climbed up the ladder slowly and crawled onto the bunk bed. He followed me up to the middle. He then grabbed my ankles, and tied them crossed. I winced as he pulled them tight. He then tied them to a handle at the bottom of the bed. I was hoping he was just going to tied my arms above my head so I could stretch out. He untied my wrists, and then told me to roll over on my stomach. He then pulled both wrists behind me. He looped my wrists and then tied a really tight knot. He then wrapped my wrists, crossing the ropes all around, then tied another knot around them.

He rolled me on my stomach. He took more rope and tied one piece to my upper arm. He centered me on the bunk bed and tied it to the bunk bed railing. He crawled halfway on top of me and took another piece of rope and strung it through some bracket a long the wall over the cab. He then tied the rope, stretching out my elbows and pulled. He then tied it off. I was stuck right in the middle of the bunk bed, with my elbows tied separately to opposing sides of the bed. I now couldn't roll over. He then took his time tying my legs together better. He tied my knees and calves tightly. Then, he took a piece of rope, lifted up my stomach, and tied it around my waist. Bob then pulled it down, underneath my private parts, and then around again and pulled me backwards to where my ankles were tied. He untied my ankle rope from the handle, and tied my crotch rope to it. It further held me in place. But he wasn't done yet.

He then took a small piece of rope, and bound my wrists to the crotch rope. Satisfied with my hands, he then lifted my ankles up to the ceiling. There wasn't more than about two feet of space here. He bent them toward me and I was afraid he was going to tie them to my hands for a nasty hog tie. But he took the connecting rope from my ankles and must have found another handle on the ceiling, because he bound them there. I was now hog tied, my feet tied to the ceiling. But, at least it wasn't an uncomfortable one.

I think he made a mistake here, but he didn't gag me. I don't think he could have gotten to me, as the ropes had now pulled me directly in the center of the bed. If he could have gagged me, it wouldn't have been a good one. But that didn't stop him from telling me he would.

"Now, here is my plan. You aren't going to be gagged. But, I have to get gas at the next stop. So, if you make a lot of noise, both of us could be in a lot of trouble. So be quiet."

Now, I could have gotten him in a lot of trouble, but then I would also have to explain why I was bound in the back of a truck with just my underwear on. So, I told him I would be quiet.

"Besides, I bet I can get out of this one," I said.

I shouldn't have said that. He then went about my ropes with more rope. He tied another piece of rope on my wrists and pulled them down to the end of my crotch rope and tied them to the same bracket as my waist rope. He managed to fit a piece of rope around my chest, pulled it tight and pulled it through the same handle as my feet. It pulled my all ready bound elbows tight against my body. It slightly lifted me off the mattress. Now, I was really tied. As a last measure, he took another piece, attached it to my knees and also pulled it down the bed and tied it to the bracket where my hand rope and crotch rope were tied. I couldn't move in any direction as much as an inch. He slapped my behind twice and left the camper. I heard it lock.

Now, I love having my hands tied behind me. And I set myself up for a challenge. Usually, I could get out of rope work where my hands were tied behind me. Most people don't do it that well. I was still blindfolded, but I felt I could get loose without seeing where I was tied. I was unsure where the knots were. I deep down felt that if I could get my wrists free, I could escape this bondage. And I knew instinctively that I only had about an hour and a half to go before we were there at the campsite. So, I got to work.............. The final chapter coming soon!

TC